No announcement yet.

Boston Vs Montreal 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So happy they won, but I couldn't even watch the game as I was moving. Oh well, MTL v NYR should rock socks

Comment

And the best team won no doubt. Bruins are just big bullies, that's their way of playing, a strong physical play, they indimidate their opponent or they get the oppononent to play their game but it didnt work with Montreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnie P View Post
        And the best team won no doubt. Bruins are just big bullies, that's their way of playing, a strong physical play, they indimidate their opponent or they get the oppononent to play their game but it didnt work with Montreal.
        you got that right not this for sure bruins have always been a bully team that why i like em! hehe

Comment

Yeah I hate the Bruins I'm glad they got knocked out. The shit Lucic pulled in the handshake line was atrocious though.

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
          Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
          Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
          Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

Comment

We all got fucked! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
              We all got fucked! Lol
              lol true

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X