New Power Rangers Movie Coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are dorks..

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
      Fucking ridiculous.... This stuff was a joke when it first came out. Now? Ridiculous.
      the original Power Rangers (the first 3 seasons if I remember right) was a great show.

about the new suits: they are different, but I like them.
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
        Movie 1 - Power Rangers, Zordon, Rita, Goldar & Scorpina. Obviously Goldar and Scorpina become huge and take on the Zords during the movie. Rita cast spell over Tommy, glimpse of Green Ranger at the end
        Movie 2 - Evil Green ranger causing havoc, Dragonzord, flute, staff the whole shabang! Power Rangers get tricked by Tommy. Eventually becomes good.
        Movie 3 - Power Rangers & Green Ranger, Green Ranger loses powers. Becomes White Ranger, takes on Lord Zed.
        Movie 4 - If they ever make it this far I would love for them to go back and make a origin movie about Rita & Zordon. Similar to what Lord of The Rings did with The Hobbit
        Haha, I'm drunk right now, but I just gotta be totally honest with you, [MENTION=999]Kevin you're a funny guy. I'm not trying to be a dick, it's neither a diss nor a full-on compliment, but you always got lists. I can tell you love planning shit, I would love it if you would help me plan my brother's stag party, too bad you don't know him. I both love and hate how you always go like on and on about your ideas and preferences in great detail. Keep doing you.
        unofficial 2pac scene discord
        https://discord.gg/P6wN2vGJMe

Comment

Last edited by Kevin; 03-23-2017, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Dude, wtf? I just said you're funny lol. I said I wasn't trying to be a dick. I just said my opinion about you as a person, and I said nothing negative. Its a forum, everyone is free to state their opinion.

I'm DJ Rizzle, I'm not in the 2Pac game, I have no idea what you are talking about. What the fuck are you talking about songs for? We're in the movies section now. What does this have to do with 2Pac? I posted my general opinion about you as a poster in a non-2Pac forum (AND I SAID NOTHING NEGATIVE - BEING FUNNY ISNT A BAD THING UNLESS YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE) and you talk about how you want to quit the scene and never share songs? Oh, you baby lol. Is your life really revolving so much around the 2Pac rares you have?

Never mind.
            Last edited by Preach; 11-02-2016, 07:24 AM.
            unofficial 2pac scene discord
            https://discord.gg/P6wN2vGJMe

Comment

I think Skandalous was being sarcastic fam

Comment

I think that is the most they can do option wise. I hope Jason David Frank in it. He has always been the face of power rangers. After Season 3-4 is when things for shitty. But he should still be in it, either as a cameo, a different role or as the Green Ranger. Might be odd seeing him with teenagers though, but they could do a whole different storyline. A new evil comes to earth. Old Tommy seeks out the legendary Staff that made him evil. The Staff somehow gives him the power back and he creates a new set of power rangers to fight the evil. Could work, but idk about this because it would leave out zordon, rita, alpha 5 and goldar.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X