Streaming international TV online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streaming international TV online?

I'm trying to get Rai International TV (Italy) & their channels online outside of Italy. (Rai 1,2,3,4), similar to atdhe & vipbox hosting all sport streams & events, is there one for international tv?

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
    I'm trying to get Rai International TV (Italy) & their channels online outside of Italy. (Rai 1,2,3,4), similar to atdhe & vipbox hosting all sport streams & events, is there one for international tv?
    This All I Could Find Bra!!!

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
      Their news channel is free to watch but not the main ones tho

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Their news channel is free to watch but not the main ones tho
        Found Another One I Didnt Check All The Channels But The First One Works

Edit:
        They All Work Just Got PopUps
        Last edited by THROWED; 04-18-2014, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Lotta rep went your way ^^ If anyone has any more alternatives, would appreciate it

edit: there's a addon for mozilla to execute all pop ups automatically isn't there?
          Last edited by KW; 04-18-2014, 11:52 PM.

Comment

edit: there's a addon for mozilla to execute all pop ups automatically isn't there?
            Download Adblock Plus for Firefox. One of the most popular free ad blockers for Firefox. Block annoying ads on sites like Facebook, YouTube and all other websites. Adblock Plus blocks all annoying ads, and supports websites by not blocking unobtrusive ads by default (configurable).

Comment

Lotta rep went your way ^^ If anyone has any more alternatives, would appreciate it

When U Use PopUp Blocker Some Shit Pops Up Over The Video Telling You To Disable It

But The Best Pop Up Blocker Out Is Ad Plus Blocker

Comment

Repped

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
                  When U Use PopUp Blocker Some Shit Pops Up Over The Video Telling You To Disable It

But The Best Pop Up Blocker Out Is Ad Plus Blocker
                  The one Titty Lesnar gave me worked just fine on that italy.tk stream

Edit:

Guess not after all : |

Appears these assholes found a way to know if you're using an adlocker on their streams so they cant make their money from their pop up adverts
                  Last edited by KW; 04-19-2014, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X