NBA 2014 Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
    Correction: He's 7 feet, 2 inches. This guy has another 2 inches on top of 7 feet! Lol

No excuse for the scoreless games or the very low rebound games. Pathetic. Kwame Brown Jr..
    I don't get it. Some games he'll look completely dominant and others he's a complete non-factor. He needs to be leaving a bigger imprint on the game than what he's doing now. Especially against Miami's small lineup.
    A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
    & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
    & getting the benefits that go along with it
    Everythin that's out here for kings like us
    The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
    They don't understand is because we really from Africa
    & that's where all this stuff come from
    & we originated from kings

Comment

Heat in 6

Fuck the Spurs lol

Comment

2013 NBA Finals Rematch it is.

"We got 4 more to win. We'll do it this time." - Tim Duncan (On-court post-game interview). We'll see about that.

Heat > Spurs in 6.

Remember that the NBA Finals format has changed this year to the same as the rest of the playoffs (2-2-1-1-1) instead of the one used for the past few decades (2-3-2).

Comment

Originally posted by H.O.V.A. View Post
          Heat in 6

Fuck the Spurs lol
          I'm flabbergasted you can even write lol in the same sentence with the Thunder losing the WC

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
          Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
            I'm flabbergasted you can even write lol in the same sentence with the Thunder losing the WC
            That loss hurt me lol

Now that I'm over it though, I honestly don't really care who wins this year. As long as we get more good basketball that' fine with me.

Comment

Originally posted by H.O.V.A. View Post

Now that I'm over it though
              That was quick...

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
              Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                That was quick...
                Yeah it's whatever lol. The way OKC's offense is ran I'm surprised that we got as far as we did.

I'm hoping next year that our roster and coaching staff get some big changes, the west is only gonna get harder.

Comment

I hope Lebron's alright...

Comment

The spurs was on fire good game cant wait for the second game!!

Comment

It looks like we're about to witness the death of the Big 3 era.

Comment

Yeah it certainly looks like it

Comment

damn, that was an ass-whuppin' lol

congrats to the Spurs

will be interesting to see what Lebron does in the offseason.

Comment

Fuck the spurs

Nah, congrats. Lol

San Antonio Spurs? Nah, International Spurs. France, Brazil, Argentina, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Italy, Virgin Islands, Belgium. I've never seen such a collection of outside talent. It's impressive.

Crazy that the Heat blew it open 22-6 then completely lost it from then on.

The better team won. Offensively, defensively, every way you can think of. They beat the living shit out of this team. This 2013-2014 Heat squad got exposed nasty. Wade fell the fuck off. Crazy to think that he claims he felt better this year than last years' finals yet last year dude had a 37-point game while battling knee injuries. This series this year, he was terrible. The Heat always have the advantage when you have a top-notch Lebron combined with a top-notch Wade. And then support players following their lead. But Lebron got no help this time. With Wade falling way the fuck off, forget about it. They'll still run the East, but will come into a roadblock once they hit the Finals. Bosh, he's another inconsistent bastard. Guaranteeing a win tonight was just stupid. The rest of the team just looked bad. Really bad. Countless wide open shots missed. I'm talking practice shots. That has to be demoralizing to create a wide-open shot for a teammate time and time again only for them to miss the shot time and time again. The 3peat eludes Pat Riley once again.

And Lebron isn't going anywhere. Where's he headed? To that young, inexperienced, shitty Cavs team? To LA with Kobe who's about to retire? To the Knicks with that trash squad?

He made it to 4 straight finals with the Heat, won 2 of them. To the Heat, it's absolutely a failure. But I think the other 29 teams would consider a season in which they made the Finals a success. Not to mention making it to 4 straight finals.

The Miami Heat are now 3-2 in Finals overall.

2006 - Heat over Mavericks
                            2011 - Mavericks over Heat
                            2012 - Heat over Thunder
                            2013 - Heat over Spurs
                            2014 - Spurs over Heat

I hope we don't catch the Thunder again as history seems to show that they'll get their revenge too. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
                              Fuck the spurs

Nah, congrats. Lol

San Antonio Spurs? Nah, International Spurs. France, Brazil, Argentina, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Italy, Virgin Islands, Belgium. I've never seen such a collection of outside talent. It's impressive.

Crazy that the Heat blew it open 22-6 then completely lost it from then on.

The better team won. Offensively, defensively, every way you can think of. They beat the living shit out of this team. This 2013-2014 Heat squad got exposed nasty. Wade fell the fuck off. Crazy to think that he claims he felt better this year than last years' finals yet last year dude had a 37-point game while battling knee injuries. This series this year, he was terrible. The Heat always have the advantage when you have a top-notch Lebron combined with a top-notch Wade. And then support players following their lead. But Lebron got no help this time. With Wade falling way the fuck off, forget about it. They'll still run the East, but will come into a roadblock once they hit the Finals. Bosh, he's another inconsistent bastard. Guaranteeing a win tonight was just stupid. The rest of the team just looked bad. Really bad. Countless wide open shots missed. I'm talking practice shots. That has to be demoralizing to create a wide-open shot for a teammate time and time again only for them to miss the shot time and time again. The 3peat eludes Pat Riley once again.

And Lebron isn't going anywhere. Where's he headed? To that young, inexperienced, shitty Cavs team? To LA with Kobe who's about to retire? To the Knicks with that trash squad?

He made it to 4 straight finals with the Heat, won 2 of them. To the Heat, it's absolutely a failure. But I think the other 29 teams would consider a season in which they made the Finals a success. Not to mention making it to 4 straight finals.

The Miami Heat are now 3-2 in Finals overall.

2006 - Heat over Mavericks
                              2011 - Mavericks over Heat
                              2012 - Heat over Thunder
                              2013 - Heat over Spurs
                              2014 - Spurs over Heat

I hope we don't catch the Thunder again as history seems to show that they'll get their revenge too. LOL
                              yup agreeing 100%, Miami gonna retool and compete for the next years again.

the point is, last offseason miami made no major moves ( signed Oden and Beasley who were on the reserve the whole season) and then they except to win the series against a fully prepared and hungry Spurs team....

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X