NBA 2014 Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA 2014 Playoffs

It's that time of year again! Who you think is gonna come on top this year?

A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
    & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
    & getting the benefits that go along with it
    Everythin that's out here for kings like us
    The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
    They don't understand is because we really from Africa
    & that's where all this stuff come from
    & we originated from kings

hard to tell.
    this season is sooo tight.i would like to see my pacers gettin champ into finals.vs spurs. into 6 games.

Comment

Any team apart from Miami and ill be fuckin elated. Having said that, it'll be a Miami/Pacers against OKC or Spurs imo.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Spurs did a great job this season.

Miami vs. Spurs would be a Dope game

Comment

OKC will only go as far as Westbrook's health will take him. As great as Durant is, without that second threat to score OKC will look very vulnerable.

Miami will have an interesting trip to the finals again, they'll probably make it if D. Wade is healthy.

Personally I can see OKC/Pacers in the finals.

Comment

Hawks > Pacers (I know, upset on the 1 seed by a sub-500 team! That's not because they stole a game either, the Pacers just seem to have their heads up their asses.)
            Heat > Bobcats (Is there any question about this one? It's a shame Big Al got hurt as that was the one player that could dominate Miami. Oh well.)
            Raptors > Nets (Nets are seriously overrated. That whole team is just very long, they're annoying to play against because when they switch there's yet another long-armed fuck to deal with.)
            Wizards > Bulls (Not because they're up 2-0. Because the Bulls can't score to save their life. They're not holding teams to 80 points in the playoffs. I don't care who it is. Wiz got 2 quality bigs as well. 2 good, young, athletic guards too.)

Spurs > Mavericks (Mavs will put up a fight but the Spurs kill everyone with fundamental basketball. Nothing fancy, straight execution.)
            Thunder > Grizzlies (This is the hardest series to choose a winner. But I'll give the Thunder the benefit of the doubt because they have the 2014 MVP in Durant and one hell of a beast in Westbrook. If he can somewhat contain his emotions, they should take this series. I wouldn't be too surprised if the Grizz pull off the upset though.)
            Clippers > Warriors (Warriors are missing a big piece in Bogut but even with him, the Clippers have too much firepower for them to handle. This team has one hell of a roster, curious to see how far they go.)
            Blazers > Rockets (If Aldridge keeps playing like he did in Game 1, forget about it. Him & Lillard are a lethal duo. This is another of those close series but I feel like the Blazers will find a way to pull this off.)

Comment

Blazers look like they're gonna sweep the Rockets!

LMA >>>>

Comment

Aldridge is a beast. 46/18 in Game 1 then comes back in Game 2 with 43/8. He's my Playoffs MVP so far.

Comment

I hope not Miami. Im surprised by good Wizards game so far, so hopefully the will play black horse this year, at least in first rounds.

Too bad Houston is going 0:2 right now.
                  I Ain't Got Time For Bitches

WANTED LIST

Comment

Originally posted by MarvelouZ View Post
                    I hope not Miami. Im surprised by good Wizards game so far, so hopefully the will play black horse this year, at least in first rounds.

Too bad Houston is going 0:2 right now.
                    I actually think the Wizards have a great chance at making it to the ECF. Unfortunately NeNe got suspended next game but with the way the Pacers are playing they have a good shot at it

The west has been a big surprise, Didn't expect Dallas and Memphis to make it so competitive.

Comment

So my results for round 1......

Correct: Heat over Bobcats, Wizards over Bulls, Spurs over Mavericks, Thunder over Grizzlies, Clippers over Warriors, Blazers over Rockets.
                      Incorrect: Hawks over Pacers, Raptors over Nets.

6 out of 8 isn't bad. Lol

Semi-Finals predictions....

Heat > Nets
                      Wizards > Pacers

Spurs > Blazers
                      Thunder > Clippers

Comment

Heat in 5: I think Brooklyn's gonna be to fatigued from trying to keep up the Rapts and now the Heat are gonna take advantage of that.

Pacers in 6: I really like the Wizards, they're playing really well right now. But I think Indy's gonna barely get through this round like how they barely got through the last round.

Spurs in 5: They're gonna make quick work on this inexperienced team unlike the Rockets.

OKC in 7: Both teams are pretty explosive offensively, it's gonna be a grind out. However I think as a team OKC is better defensively than the Clippers. Plus, I think Russell's gonna run circles around CP3 (who's apparently injured). I hope that both Durant and WB do a better job with getting the team more involved in the offense though, if the Memphis game showed anything, it was the ISOing them at the top of the key would be disastrous.

Comment

I really would like to see Spurs vs Heat again in the finals, or Clippers vs Heat , besides Washington nobody can stop Miami in the east, what do you guys think??
                          Last edited by Lebron James; 05-08-2014, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by H.O.V.A. View Post
                            Heat in 5: I think Brooklyn's gonna be to fatigued from trying to keep up the Rapts and now the Heat are gonna take advantage of that.

Pacers in 6: I really like the Wizards, they're playing really well right now. But I think Indy's gonna barely get through this round like how they barely got through the last round.

Spurs in 5: They're gonna make quick work on this inexperienced team unlike the Rockets.

OKC in 7: Both teams are pretty explosive offensively, it's gonna be a grind out. However I think as a team OKC is better defensively than the Clippers. Plus, I think Russell's gonna run circles around CP3 (who's apparently injured). I hope that both Durant and WB do a better job with getting the team more involved in the offense though, if the Memphis game showed anything, it was the ISOing them at the top of the key would be disastrous.

IND vs WSH could go to 7 games too, really they barely beat the Hawks

Comment

my predictions for the 2nd Round: Spurs > Trailblazers

OKC > Clippers
                              Heat> Nets
                              Washington> Indiana

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X