Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac - Friends (Berocke Remix) (Sample Clip)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac - Friends (Berocke Remix) (Sample Clip)

New mix I'm working on. I'm still planning on coming out with a new mixtape and my aim for it is this summer. This mix should be on the mixtape. Anyway, enjoy the clip!!!!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...%20Clip%29.mp3

Right Click to save as
    "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
    I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
    I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
    I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

good shit Rock, what is this beat, it's really familiar?
    www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
    www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
    www.facebook.com/LilProphet
    www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Prophet View Post
      good shit Rock, what is this beat, it's really familiar?
      Rodg - Always Instrumental (Prod. By QD III)

Samples the same song as the 2Pac unheard "Give Me Love" song does which is produced by Johnny J (according to Bomb 1st). I saw the beat recently in a thread and was like I am so using this beat like every other person!
      "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
      I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

Hmm i really love that beat. But i think it's way to smooth for this acapella haha.

Ps. I mixed they dont give a fuck about us over that beat.

Comment

The beat isn't hard enough for the flow, I'm sure I've heard HDUWI over this beat and that fit like a glove.

What would be nice with this pella was an attempted mix I heard a while back, it remade the Whodini beat and sprinkled loads of extra bits and bobs over the top of it. It may have been jacked from an R&B group like 112 as it had that vintage Bad Boy feeling.

That mix was an excellent concept but with poor execution but it always stuck in my mind as something with potential. Speaking of which, you've just gave me an idea.
          [MENTION=1133]Rock, what do you think of this instru?

Could you do something with that? It's light enough for summer and aggressive enough for the flow...
          I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
          Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

I could totally do something with that beat. Didn't Mobb Deep have a similar beat with the same main melody too?

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
              Hmm i really love that beat. But i think it's way to smooth for this acapella haha.

[MENTION=856]L-Booma I need rare pellas. Send!

Comment

love the real smooth feel it has! such a different vibe to every single mix of 'friends' out there!!

great use of the pella. really love it! keep it up rock.
                **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
                **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
                **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
                CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
                CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
                CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
                  I could totally do something with that beat. Didn't Mobb Deep have a similar beat with the same main melody too?
                  Correct, they both sample Liquid Liquid:

I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                  Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post

Sounds great - but it indeed would have a better fit with TDGAFAU
                    sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X