X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
    It actually is.

It actually isn't

Report: The Very Latest on Sting's Status with WWE, Has He Signed the Contract? Plus, does when did WWE expect he would actually sign the deal?

Comment

Just read he hasn't sign yet I knew it was bogies news

Comment

Dave Meltzer, who originally reported that Sting had signed with WWE, updated his story with news that Sting has not actually signed with the company. However, he has a WWE contract in hand.

Comment

Don't think he will sign sting dose this every time or every year

Comment

sting makes his first official wwe appearance..... on the wwe network... talking about ultimate warrior...

Comment

[MENTION=747]SCORPION witness the near future lol

Comment

Originally posted by SCORPION View Post
                sting makes his first official wwe appearance..... on the wwe network... talking about ultimate warrior...

and that was in nola....seems like a agreement was reached. Otherwise they wouldnt haven't recorded him, and they wouldn't have aired it. But if this was done before his passing, makes you wonder why they did a interview? Must be for some new Sting DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                  and that was in nola....seems like a agreement was reached. Otherwise they wouldnt haven't recorded him, and they wouldn't have aired it. But if this was done before his passing, makes you wonder why they did a interview? Must be for some new Sting DVD.

the info i got from reading around was that he was supposed to be on raw yesterday but they held off on it... prolly because of the warrior tribute... and they even went around taking sting fan signs away and everything..

i think there is a new dvd coming out or something i heard... or maybe he even said it.. i forgot.... like the "real story" type of thing... something that warrior could counter the first warrior dvd with...

Comment

anyone else think a good roll for him would be the leader of the shield? wouldnt have to do much wrestling, he can keep his look and come out of the stands and stuff. IDK would be a perfect fit to me.

Comment

the info i got from reading around was that he was supposed to be on raw yesterday but they held off on it... prolly because of the warrior tribute... and they even went around taking sting fan signs away and everything..

i think there is a new dvd coming out or something i heard... or maybe he even said it.. i forgot.... like the "real story" type of thing... something that warrior could counter the first warrior dvd with...
                      I don't know how familiar both you guys are with the way WWE strongly hints at something or how Superstars alone indirectly reveal their agenda ahead of time. I can give a few examples just incase you don't know what I'm talking about, but for the moment I'll just assume you know what I mean lol. There is a VIDEO that leaked on YouTube on April 6th (same day as WM30) of STING saying number 31 is his favorite number. That video was from a Q&A Session in NEW ORLEANS the same CITY WM30 took place. A few days later Dave Meltzer writes the article which I posted in the 1st page. In response to his article, days later we find conflicting reports indicating the inaccuracy of Dave's information. Again, days later STING finally shows up on the WWE NETWORK paying tribute to Ultimate Warrior. Remember that ALL OF THIS happened in just 9 days April 6th to April 15th. My point here is that I don't think all of this was simply coincidence. I believe this is a WRAP. Sting has officially signed to the WWE.

Comment

Originally posted by BoNity View Post
                        anyone else think a good roll for him would be the leader of the shield? wouldnt have to do much wrestling, he can keep his look and come out of the stands and stuff. IDK would be a perfect fit to me.
                        There is a bigger chance of CM Punk becoming the new leader of THE SHIELD than Sting. Just throwing it out there lol.

Comment

Yeah Warriors DVD is out now I believe, but they are also putting together another piece about warrior on the network with the footage they recorded leading up to the hall of fame. It was suppose to be for a another dvd or piece on the network about the warriors return to the company and becoming a ambassador. However now it will be a tribute mini-series.

As for Sting, it would be perfect for Vince to appoint him Raw GM or commissioner to rival HHH. Or even Leader of the shield since the shield are faces now and are against the authority/evolution. Just bring back Flair and have Sting leader of the shield, it works out.

Comment

As for Sting, it would be perfect for Vince to appoint him Raw GM or commissioner to rival HHH.
                            This I'd love to see happen !

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X