This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwIFT View Post
    I would really appreciate that very much if you could detail which ones are OG-Vibes, Enhancements, Remixes etc as well as detail the changes made in each track.. Whatcha Gonna Do and There U Go are they the same or different to the ones you previously released? Ghetto Star is confusing too.. I have your OG Enhancement & [video=youtube;EMgX5cB1evQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skg6M7iipZM"]Retail Enhancement[/URL] plus [URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMgX5cB1evQ[/video]

I like the whole tape: Ghost has really grown on me, I like untouchable too Thanks
    thanks for listening! i have released a couple songs similar to a couple on here in the past but everything on here is new... i will be doing a breakdown so you know the differences...

i just usually call all my remixes (papaveli remixes) and not (remix 2) or (og remix) because i guess i was just gonna let peoples ears distinguish one from the other... and let people name them whatever they wanted....but i guess i didnt think that it would be kinda confusing for people who wanna collect all the files / songs.. so for that i apologize...

ill let you know everything when i do the break down man!

Comment

Originally posted by SwIFT View Post
      I would really appreciate that very much if you could detail which ones are OG-Vibes, Enhancements, Remixes etc as well as detail the changes made in each track.. Whatcha Gonna Do and There U Go are they the same or different to the ones you previously released? Ghetto Star is confusing too.. I have your OG Enhancement & [video=youtube;EMgX5cB1evQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skg6M7iipZM"]Retail Enhancement[/URL] plus [URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMgX5cB1evQ[/video]

I like the whole tape: Ghost has really grown on me, I like untouchable too Thanks
      [MENTION=747]SCORPION the breakdown is coming right?

Comment

My review:

01. THUGZ MANSION (PAPAVELI REMIX): Great small intro to the mix.. love it! when i think ive heard all the thugz mansion mixes out there. on the chorus some people could see it as too plain and needs s verse or something.. though i like i like this, i think adding more could over do the chilled feel of the mix. great job. top mix

02. BETTER DAYZ (PAPAVELI REMIX): not much needs to be said.... good remake/remaster

03. SMILE (PAPAVELI REMIX): i really like this. It's kind of a mix between the OG and the retail version. the drums have the old school og feel and the melody is modern. i think having something different on the chorus could have been great. maybe a [MENTION=306]KREW chorus where he switches it up

04. THROUGH MY REARVIEW (PAPAVELI REMIX): Great of restyle.. love the melody, love what u hjave done with the pella. top mix man! though EDI still sounds like a cheeseburger on this layer of the pella lol...

05. GHETTO STAR (PAPAVELI REMIX): got me bumpin my head... the restyle is the melody is crazy!! i think an adjustment to the drums could have added an extra vibe to it. like the smile mix, using a rougher drum could have worked here i think. none the less great how u used the immortal verse from syke. fits perfectly and fits the words/theme of the mix. amazing!

06. NEVER BE PEACE (PAPAVELI REMIX): mixed well..... u know when i say that im not a big fan lol... nah its a good mix dont get me wrong, just i think its too much of an overhead pella and i think there needs to be something real special about the instrumental instead of a drum beat and a melody. i think its the melody that takes away from the mix as i really like the drums.

07. WHATCHA GONNA DO (PAPAVELI REMIX): good restyle. like it nothing much needs to be said. good adjustment i guess, always good to hear slight variations

08. STREET FAME (PAPAVELI REMIX): GREAT OF REMAKE! this is something different. really drawn in here.. the melody has a hypnotic effect and draws u in... i think though it gets too looped with the feel maybe could have dropped the melody at times for something different. and adds to a restyled version of the og. great sound and quality though

09. FUCK EM ALL (PAPAVELI REMIX): again not much needs to be said uve brought the demo version to life!! maybe if the sample on the chorus was a little louder... love this!

10. ALL OUT (PAPAVELI REMIX): MY ULTIMATE TRACK. I SAID IT WHEN I LEFT A SMALL COMMENT. ARRGHHH!! its my pre-gym song lol. really gees me up!! amazing quality adds to it! i think how you have looped it isnt an issue at all because the rawness in 2pac's words, and the change of all the verses switches it up. THE BOMB TRACK!

11. WORLD WIDE MOB FIGGAZ (PAPAVELI REMIX): again not much needs to be said, great to hear small different alterations.. really brings the track to life

12. WHATZ YA PHONE # (PAPAVELI REMIX): didn't think danny boy on the chorus would go here. really makes this sound the original version of the version on nu mixx classics. definitely has that alternative feel. aaother mix i love!

13. THERE U GO (PAPAVELI REMIX): Top mix.. i think this really draws from the OG while u adding the classic feel to it. great mix, ive always felt like the jodeci chorus has never fit on any version or mix ive heard of this track. though here everyone sounds perfect on it. such a smooth and flowing feel. top mix bro!

14. ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND (PAPAVELI REMIX): great little adjustment to the melody, and the constant flow without the song stopping for the break is great. though i think it gets too repetitive with the melody and maybe you could have dropped it on the chorus. great adjustment though

15. WHERE EVER U R (PAPAVELI REMIX): good to hear such a clear version of this... love the break of the instrumental on the 2pac verse. good job

16. UNTOUCHABLE (PAPAVELI REMIX): love how u used the different pac verse... always great to hear left eye. i think the vocals of pac verse followed my the left eye chorus is too much. i mean like left eye outdoes 2pac i guess.. just kind of get the feel. great use of the verses u used. would have been great to hear the hussein fatal/edi verse from the og... great using nuttso.. good mix

cd2.. coming soon @papaveli
        **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
        **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
        **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
        CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
        CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
        CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

Originally posted by realest2947 View Post
          [MENTION=747]SCORPION the breakdown is coming right?
          yes sir!!

[MENTION=7122]djmoey thank you for your detailed review!

Comment

Im a total dick for not checkin your mixtapes out before - im sorry

This shit is the bomb - gives the og's a new vibe and gives me a extra impulse to bomb them again. Thanks alot - bumping something common but still gives you that chills again is a precious thing.

Any other links to other projects?
            sigpic

Comment

This is dope!

Comment

Downloaded and skimmed thru the songs. I really like the Thugz Mansion with extra intro parts. Fits the song perfect. I also had to stop and listen to Hellrazor and Can U Get away Remix 2 more then once. Over all this is a great mixtape!

Comment

thanks #papaveli for keeping 2pacs legacy alive!

Comment

Originally posted by 7hemack View Post
                    Im a total dick for not checkin your mixtapes out before - im sorry

This shit is the bomb - gives the og's a new vibe and gives me a extra impulse to bomb them again. Thanks alot - bumping something common but still gives you that chills again is a precious thing.

Any other links to other projects?
                    here is where you can find all my mixtapes!

Comment

• Me and my girlfriend is dope as hell. chams beat is great everywhere
                      uppercut over ambitionz az ridah greatest beat ever sounds great as mastered by DR records. great.
                      Last edited by velikopen; 04-24-2014, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• I never had these mix tapes b4 for some reason. WOW!! Prodigal Son and Ghetto Star are good quality mix tapes. I hope you continue to release tracks in these same spirit. "Forever" of course is great but "Prodigal Son" and "Ghetto Star" with the OG enhancements..i.e. Ballad of a Dead Soldier (which is now listenable)...we need more.

I know you just dropped "Forever" big homie, yet I think you should get right back in the lab to produce a straight OG Vibe and OG Enhancement album.
                        Last edited by realest2947; 05-04-2014, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• [MENTION=747]SCORPION can you see another OG Vibe and OG Enhancement album dropping this year?

Comment

• I cant D/L on my phone because of password

Comment

• Originally posted by realest2947 View Post
                              [MENTION=747]SCORPION can you see another OG Vibe and OG Enhancement album dropping this year?
                              that could be a possibility towards the end of the year!

Originally posted by diealone View Post
                              I cant D/L on my phone because of password
                              you shouldnt need a password bro!

Comment

• I like what you did with Street Fame, Ghetto Star, and Me & My Girlfriend. Been bumping them in my truck. Nice work.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X