This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2peace69 View Post
    Back on the scene again and realized Papaveli dropped this while I was gone so I had to cop it..lol and much thanks for this exclusive mixtape its straight fire like all your mixtapes! when the next one coming out?
    a lost tapes vol. 2 should be out early next year... and will prolly be my last one depending on if i decide if its gonna be another double disc or not......

thanks for checking this tape out though!

Comment

• Ghost Remix is the best track, have a perfect instrumental but 2Pac's voice is ''not cool'' ;v

Comment

• I should have known about your tipes before... such an amazing suprise... like finding treasure!!! lol.

Love the enhancements you add to the ogs to make them sound complete.

A suggestion for ya bro... a One Nation tape with enhanced ogs? There's like 20+ songs you can add from that era
        Here's a list if you consider it:

Set It Off
        Brothers In Arms
        Worldwide Dime Piece
        Lets Fight
        Ya Own Style
        Never Call U Bitch Again (Eastcoast & solo version)
        Tattoo Tears
        Trump Tight
        The New Untouchables
        Only Move 4 The Money
        We Rock The Hip Hop - needs untagging
        Whatcha Gonna Do
        How Many Shots
        Secretz Of War (the one that also has young noble - you could add rest of the verses from this version with the demo that has Pac Fatal and Kadafi)
        Wherever U R
        Reincarnation
        Untouchable
        Military Minds
        The Struggle Continues
        Fame og (with exact retail beat)
        U Dont have 2 worry
        Runnin' On E
        War Games
        Last edited by don_killuminati; 11-26-2014, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HAL 9000 View Post
          a lost tapes vol. 2 should be out early next year... and will prolly be my last one depending on if i decide if its gonna be another double disc or not......

thanks for checking this tape out though!
          Why your last one ?

but looking forward to it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Passion View Post
            Why your last one ?

but looking forward to it!!!
            because i really am not into it anymore.. i just dont have the time or motivation to do pac music anymore

Comment

• i need a re up please
              i cant find this

Comment

• Originally posted by ublasfu View Post
                i need a re up please
                i cant find this
                Ditto

Comment

• Originally posted by ublasfu View Post
                  i need a re up please
                  i cant find this
                  Originally posted by Franco View Post
                  Ditto
                  DJ Papaveli - Forever
                  MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

I have some other Papaveli & forum mixtapes synchronized to my Mega account also

Archived:
                  MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

Originally posted by HAL 9000 View Post
                  because i really am not into it anymore.. i just dont have the time or motivation to do pac music anymore
                  You've served us well , that Ghost track is probably one of my favorite mixes too.. I have 40 of your tracks featured in my playlist library which I've listened to regularly over the years and would love to add several more before you retire.. are you still set to release a finale mixtape?
                  Last edited by SwIFT; 03-31-2015, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwIFT View Post
                    DJ Papaveli - Forever

I have some other Papaveli & forum mixtapes synchronized to my Mega account also

Archived:

You've served us well , that Ghost track is probably one of my favorite mixes too.. I have 40 of your tracks featured in my playlist library which I've listened to regularly over the years and would love to add several more before you retire.. are you still set to release a finale mixtape?

im still deciding whether or not to put a last one out because i dont know if the mixes i have laying around still are even worth hearing... because most of them have been cut from 2 or 3 tapes... lol.. one mix i plan on finishing i think though is the this life i lead enhancement with the new better sounding rip... i started that back in july the files says and never finished it all the way through... but the first 30 seconds sounds great.. i just gotta do a bunch more looping and adjusting.... i think ill be finishing that one of these days.. ill prolly be putting out one more though.. maybe this summer!

Comment

• thanks man

full rep given

Comment

• @HAL_9000 , [MENTION=747]HAL 9000

Originally posted by SwIFT View Post
                        I would really appreciate that very much if you could detail which ones are OG-Vibes, Enhancements, Remixes etc as well as detail the changes made in each track.. Whatcha Gonna Do and There U Go are they the same or different to the ones you previously released? Ghetto Star is confusing too.. I have your OG Enhancement & [video=youtube;EMgX5cB1evQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skg6M7iipZM"]Retail Enhancement[/URL] plus [URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMgX5cB1evQ[/video]

I like the whole tape: Ghost has really grown on me, I like untouchable too Thanks
                        Can you detail the changes please?

Comment

• Originally posted by SwIFT View Post
                          @HAL_9000 , [MENTION=747]HAL 9000

Can you detail the changes please?

i will do that for you man np..

Comment

• nice but the link is dead you have another link? il be apreciate

Comment

• Originally posted by lesanep71 View Post
                              nice but the link is dead you have another link? il be apreciate
                              yea ill reup a link later on. sorry about that!

Comment

• all of them tracks are great to listen too

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X