This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCORPION View Post
    i never made an enhanced version with the samples in.... the whole point of the mix was take those samples out lol.. so that was the first thing i did.. then i added the extra verses and stereo enhancement

haha the only thing i didnt like about that song was just the other sample going on non stop
    F-N-F
    THE REMIX KING
    / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Originally posted by Fatal-N-Felony View Post
      haha the only thing i didnt like about that song was just the other sample going on non stop
      the guitar sample?

Comment

Originally posted by scorpion View Post
        the guitar sample?
        'thats right bitch, fuck em all!'
        F-N-F
        THE REMIX KING
        / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Originally posted by Fatal-N-Felony View Post
          'thats right bitch, fuck em all!'
          oh.. you DIDNT like that one.. just the snoop sample!! i think i gotcha lol..

Comment

poeple who dont download this are fucken dumb... just quickly listening to it

ALL OUT... THE ULTIMATE BOMB TRACK EVER REMAKE GEE UP PEOPLE... I FUCKEN LOVE YOU PAPAVELI RIGHT NOW!

[MENTION=747]SCORPION could you maybe do a remake to include this part of the beat... http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/31887370/file.html

ur remake is the abolute bomb and i used to this from ages ago... i think pac saying die slow on this part of the beat sounds a little better. and ur pella is so clear! ur a fucken legend for this! i re downloaded the dante ogvibe projects and reminds me of those.. love ur work

Also bro just put ur mix on my soundcloud account and linked the forum... If you want to share it as part of the main page go for it

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/djmoey-1/2pac-outlawz-all-out-papaveli[/sc]
            Last edited by LiquidOcelot; 04-02-2014, 01:53 PM.
            **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
            **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
            **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
            CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
            CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
            CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

i didnt because i the stretch vocals are not available unfortunately and i didnt fine a good enough cpu pella otherwise trust me he would have been on there!! i just used majesty because he was the closest thing to the stretch verse lol..
              Imo Majesty sounds like any random black dude re-rapping some lyrics on Youtube lol.

Comment

Originally posted by djmoey View Post
                poeple who dont download this are fucken dumb... just quickly listening to it

ALL OUT... THE ULTIMATE BOMB TRACK EVER REMAKE GEE UP PEOPLE... I FUCKEN LOVE YOU PAPAVELI RIGHT NOW!

[MENTION=747]SCORPION could you maybe do a remake to include this part of the beat... http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/31887370/file.html

ur remake is the abolute bomb and i used to this from ages ago... i think pac saying die slow on this part of the beat sounds a little better. and ur pella is so clear! ur a fucken legend for this! i re downloaded the dante ogvibe projects and reminds me of those.. love ur work

Also bro just put ur mix on my soundcloud account and linked the forum... If you want to share it as part of the main page go for it

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/djmoey-1/2pac-outlawz-all-out-papaveli[/sc]

thanks man!!!

the problem with that breakdown of the beat is that i couldnt get a full loop of it because of those synths or whatever that are going through various notes during the entire 4 bar loop.. so of course i could loop the beat but its gonna sound off because those synths (or whatever) will being getting cut off randomly in mid note and just randomly appearing at different notes.. i am EXTREMELY OCD when it comes to looping and cutting and pasting... everything has got to match up perfectly..

Originally posted by Hannibal Collecter View Post
                Imo Majesty sounds like any random black dude re-rapping some lyrics on Youtube lol.
                lmao... you re-rap it for me and ill mix you in instead!

majesty just brought some legitimacy to the track even if he was just doing his own take on stretches verse.. lol.. i didnt want it to just be a pac solo because i wanted to keep the chorus part and i didnt want it to be too short... and lastly... i didnt want it to feature Big Bob or literally some random rapper... lol

so hey! if i cant have stretch on the track... his brother would be the next best thing.. right? lol.

Comment

*NEW 2014* Papaveli Presents: 2pac - &quot;Forever&quot;

thanks man!!!

the problem with that breakdown of the beat is that i couldnt get a full loop of it because of those synths or whatever that are going through various notes during the entire 4 bar loop.. so of course i could loop the beat but its gonna sound off because those synths (or whatever) will being getting cut off randomly in mid note and just randomly appearing at different notes.. i am EXTREMELY OCD when it comes to looping and cutting and pasting... everything has got to match up perfectly..
                  Yeh fair enough. This is perfect anyway. And as I'm trying to do the same thing with my mixes I understand the OCD involved... Sometimes I spend an hour on an idea and I scrap it completely...

But yeh love this! Keep these track coming in the future and never drop these CPU pellas

Ps u quoted me for the other comment... Wasn't me lol. Was confused when u said rap it and I'll upload it. Just laughed and realized its a mistake
                  **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB

Comment

Yeh fair enough. This is perfect anyway. And as I'm trying to do the same thing with my mixes I understand the OCD involved... Sometimes I spend an hour on an idea and I scrap it completely...

But yeh love this! Keep these track coming in the future and never drop these CPU pellas

Ps u quoted me for the other comment... Wasn't me lol. Was confused when u said rap it and I'll upload it. Just laughed and realized its a mistake
                    hahaahaha. .nah i quoted hannibal with his comment about it.. lol

and the cpu sounded great for a cpu... i hate ALL cpus because i cant stand that "under water" effect that develops due to everything being canceled out.. its the most annoying sound ever.. lol.. so you will almost NEVER catch me using a cpu... thats why these were on this "lost tapes" mixtape because i never wanted them on one of my mixtapes... [MENTION=2109]underdog hooked me up with cpu for this one.... im not sure where he got it from

because the beat is so loud and so much going on i was pretty much able to disguise all that crap from the cpu under the beat... so thats why it turned out so well..

Comment

hahaahaha. .nah i quoted hannibal with his comment about it.. lol

and the cpu sounded great for a cpu... i hate ALL cpus because i cant stand that "under water" effect that develops due to everything being canceled out.. its the most annoying sound ever.. lol.. so you will almost NEVER catch me using a cpu... thats why these were on this "lost tapes" mixtape because i never wanted them on one of my mixtapes... [MENTION=2109]underdog hooked me up with cpu for this one.... im not sure where he got it from

because the beat is so loud and so much going on i was pretty much able to disguise all that crap from the cpu under the beat... so thats why it turned out so well..
                      Oh Lol if u still have the CPU can u send it over.. Or [MENTION=2109]underdog if u can send it over if that's possible.

And yeah that under water sounds. Like u said some beats disguise it and this has so much going on in it that u can't hear it

Comment

Oh Lol if u still have the CPU can u send it over.. Or [MENTION=2109]underdog if u can send it over if that's possible.

And yeah that under water sounds. Like u said some beats disguise it and this has so much going on in it that u can't hear it
                        i dont have it anymore hopefully underdog will still have it

Comment

[MENTION=747]SCORPION I just wanted to comment that the acapella on Hennessy sounded really great. Thats the best we have heard the verse by Big Syke to date. I want to encourage you to continue to do a couple other OG (i.e. authentic sounding) remakes to Hennessy using that acapella..

Comment

Originally posted by realest2947 View Post
                            [MENTION=747]SCORPION I just wanted to comment that the acapella on Hennessy sounded really great. Thats the best we have heard the verse by Big Syke to date. I want to encourage you to continue to do a couple other OG (i.e. authentic sounding) remakes to Hennessy using that acapella..

thank you! im glad it sounds good... that was my first cpu acapella i ever made lol.. so im glad it turned out good.. i thought enough of that crap that usually comes along with the cpu pellas was low enough to be hidden by the new beat... otherwise i usually frown upon cpu pellas and never even touch them..

Comment

thank you! im glad it sounds good... that was my first cpu acapella i ever made lol.. so im glad it turned out good.. i thought enough of that crap that usually comes along with the cpu pellas was low enough to be hidden by the new beat... otherwise i usually frown upon cpu pellas and never even touch them..
                              I agree...i could tell you thought about the fact that the new beat would overshadow some of the awful effects that usually come with CPUs. You did good bro.

Are you going to now give Hennessy some other takes..for example some other sampled beats that give it that 90s sound?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X