• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thru my rearview mix

there u go love that beat

untouchable is immense & old school is great these 4 i got on repeat

Comment

Just woke up. Cant wait to hear this!!!!

Comment

I can't wait to download it!!
        Unfortunately I have to wait couple days for my internet speed to bump! :/
        You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

Downloading for one song, will check the rest out too lol. Street Fame!

Comment

will check this u little heffa
            sigpic

Comment

Designing a sticker that gets placed on the "jewel case" ha! Now that's innovative!

Will check out now.

EDIT: I had no idea you were such a skilled mixer/tweaker. There are some really gems on that tape, good job! Dare to explain what you did to Street Fame? I absolutely love it! The regular OG has some elements that really piss me off, I love how the bass bumps on this one.

The additional guitars from the Jay-Z song (?) on Me And My Girlfriend sound a bit off. There's a guitar chaos.

Nothing 2 Lose sounds awesome aswell. I love that little breakdown on 0:57.
              Last edited by Dominator; 04-01-2014, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Collecter View Post
                Designing a sticker that gets placed on the "jewel case" ha! Now that's innovative!

Will check out now.

EDIT: I had no idea you were such a skilled mixer/tweaker. There are some really gems on that tape, good job! Dare to explain what you did to Street Fame? I absolutely love it! The regular OG has some elements that really piss me off, I love how the bass bumps on this one.

The additional guitars from the Jay-Z song (?) on Me And My Girlfriend sound a bit off. There's a guitar chaos.

Nothing 2 Lose sounds awesome aswell. I love that little breakdown on 0:57.
                thanks for the kind words!

with street fame i basically combined the two leaked og into one... plus my own twist on the intro.... i took the 2nd mixdown of the song which unfortunately has a lot of the elements missing and added the elements from the original leaked og onto that one... the 2nd leaked mixdown in my opinion has the better vocal mix and the sexy bassline.. but it missing a lot of stuff including the whistle... which i also tried my best to add back in there... but after listening to it without my headphones it really hard to hear so i dont think [MENTION=1052]BigR is not going to be too happy about that

me and my girlfriend has the middle girl part taken out and the breakdowns in the chorus taken out... basically took out the stuff i hated... and then i added the jay-z guitars in there... the problem was that it sounded good at first... but then the next day it didnt... and then eventually after listening to it over and over through the last couple years it eventually grew on me somehow.. i know what your hearing because i heard it the next day after hearing the mix and was like.. wtf happened to it.. lol.. its just one of those things that originally sounded good but then you listen to it after some sleep and your realize that its not so good.. but like i said through the years its grown on me.... i have a version without the jayz guitars as well with no girl.. no chorus breakdowns ect... my doubts on the track was the reason it didnt make my mixtape a couple years ago..

Comment

Originally posted by SCORPION View Post
                  but after listening to it without my headphones it really hard to hear so i dont think [MENTION=1052]BigR is not going to be too happy about that
                  Just came in to say that. I can hear it if I try, but it's not prominent enough for my liking

Is there no way to increase the volume of the whistle without distorting anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by BigR View Post
                    Just came in to say that. I can hear it if I try, but it's not prominent enough for my liking

Is there no way to increase the volume of the whistle without distorting anything else?
                    with headphones it sounds pretty nice but without it doesnt sound as good.... unfortunately this was as loud as i could make it without getting crazy echoing from the rest of the stuff that comes with the whistle....

the only other way i could do it is if i somehow just remade it but i was trying to avoid that

Comment

Originally posted by SCORPION View Post
                      with headphones it sounds pretty nice but without it doesnt sound as good.... unfortunately this was as loud as i could make it without getting crazy echoing from the rest of the stuff that comes with the whistle....

the only other way i could do it is if i somehow just remade it but i was trying to avoid that
                      I will send you $5 if you provide a satisfying mix for me.

Comment

nice tape. love kurupt n nuttso on untouchable.
                        dont suppose u did a verison of the pain mix with stretch insted of maj?

Comment

Ill check it out when i get back home dope bro !
                          Lookin forward to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigR View Post
                            I will send you $5 if you provide a satisfying mix for me.
                            lol.. i want the same result you do! so thats my motivation... no need for the $5,000... thx for the offer though

Originally posted by mattyj View Post
                            nice tape. love kurupt n nuttso on untouchable.
                            dont suppose u did a verison of the pain mix with stretch insted of maj?

i didnt because i the stretch vocals are not available unfortunately and i didnt fine a good enough cpu pella otherwise trust me he would have been on there!! i just used majesty because he was the closest thing to the stretch verse lol..

Comment

mr [MENTION=747]SCORPION can you hook me up with a request
                              can you upload the fuck em all with the snoop sample dear god i wonder can you save me playing through the whole song like the original
                              Last edited by Fatal-N-Felony; 04-02-2014, 11:54 AM.
                              F-N-F
                              THE REMIX KING
                              / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Originally posted by Fatal-N-Felony View Post
                                mr [MENTION=747]SCORPION can you hook me up with a request
                                can you upload the fuck em all with the snoop sample dear god i wonder can you save me playing through the whole song

i never made an enhanced version with the samples in.... the whole point of the mix was take those samples out lol.. so that was the first thing i did.. then i added the extra verses and stereo enhancement

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X