*NEW* War Gamez PAPAVELI Remix 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bonafide Playya View Post
    papa is the best dj/mixxer on the internet scene!!!

and also he is my personal DJ
    wrd
    Love.

Comment

Originally posted by Creation View Post
      its a pity pac didnt have another verse that was relevant to the first verse lmao. im going to keep the first version you made, as i hate the second verse he does.
      That's what I always thought too.

Thanks for this version Papaveli!
      "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
      I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
      I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
      I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

Can some1 re-up this ??

thx in advance
        When thugs cry
        We don't shed tears we shed blood
        Do you still wanna be a thug?
        (And all our enemies die)
        When thugs cry!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
          Yeah never understood why he added that verse here. That verse sounds perfect on Killuminati, both flow and adlib wise as well too. The verse on here just sounds odd because of the theme of the verses and lack of adlibs. Maybe 2Pac realized that and didn't go back over the verse and added the adlibs lol, too bad he didnt use the verse from dont stop keep going or something.

Nice to hear a new og vibe of this though!
          It's not only Pac's second verse that is oddly out of place. There is no theme at all and quite frankly confusing lol..

The police coming what Cha along with the verses that had nothing to do with police chasing them if I recall ?
          I ain't choosing sides
          Hell nah,fuck everybody
          It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
          Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
          Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
          I'm bullet proof
          Blazed up on top of my man's roof
          Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
          Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
          It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
          Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnLund213 View Post
            It's not only Pac's second verse that is oddly out of place. There is no theme at all and quite frankly confusing lol..

The police coming what Cha along with the verses that had nothing to do with police chasing them if I recall ?
            Yeah never understood the concept as well. With a title like War Games, you would expect it is a war style theme, perhaps about actual soldiers or 2Pac's soldier/soulja references. But then the outro is all over the police about police and weed lol
            I think it could be a dope track if remixed right and with that second pac verse being removed. Only use that second pac verse if there is a unused layer that we do not have, if not just drop it.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X