Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell Razor OG Remake

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork and [MENTION=747]Papaveli

My brothers..perhaps even for the [MENTION=747]Papaveli mixtape dropping in April..please consider doing a remake / OG Vibe to the new 30 Second Hell Razor clip we have all heard. In particular, the concept that [MENTION=2072]Klockwork started here http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/83386294/file.html is THE PERFECT WAY TO COMPLETE THE WHOLE SONG.

If you finish this remake clip in full for the 2Pac-Forum community, I promise the concept you started, when finished, will be greatly appreciated.

-Realest2947
    Last edited by realest2947; 03-13-2014, 03:23 AM.

It's nice to imagine what the track would sound like, but for this track, I would personally just wait for the actual track to leak (if it ever does) than to make up a remade version of it. It will make the experience when listening to the REAL thing a lot more better, such as catching extra adlibs, etc. IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
      It's nice to imagine what the track would sound like, but for this track, I would personally just wait for the actual track to leak (if it ever does) than to make up a remade version of it. It will make the experience when listening to the REAL thing a lot more better, such as catching extra adlibs, etc. IMHO
      Trust me..when they finish this remake you will enjoy..especially not ever knowing when the real will drop...their OG Remakes ALWAYS enhance and NEVER takeaway Thanks [MENTION=2072]Klockwork [MENTION=747]Papaveli in advance.

Comment

[MENTION=10977]realest2947

I understand. Its just so depressing we're always patching clips together, remaking beats, doing what we can to better "imagine" what it could sound like. Just like with LGIO and When I Get Free JJ remix. Theae will never sound like the real thing and when I see and hear them being made, its just....... DEPRESSING!!

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
          [MENTION=10977]realest2947

I understand. Its just so depressing we're always patching clips together, remaking beats, doing what we can to better "imagine" what it could sound like. Just like with LGIO and When I Get Free JJ remix. Theae will never sound like the real thing and when I see and hear them being made, its just....... DEPRESSING!!
          I hear you..we all want the real. Nonetheless..I promise I'm still holding confidence in [MENTION=747]Papaveli..I just know he'll come through with a good remake that'll hold us over for in the event that the real deal comes through.

Comment

Originally posted by realest2947 View Post
            I hear you..we all want the real. Nonetheless..I promise I'm still holding confidence in [MENTION=747]Papaveli..I just know he'll come through with a good remake that'll hold us over for in the event that the real deal comes through.
            I could understand if it was a complete new/fresh unheard, but come on, this is just ANOTHER alt of Hellrazor. I mean, its cool, but not THAT cool! I wouldn't pay for it. Maybe 50 bucks, but not like a DR unheard. Some of you probably value you this more than me I'm sure, but if there were leaks like LGIO, WUB, Too Tight, If The World Was Mine, etc happening right now, this thread wouldn't even get 1 page of replies. I think that because its so dry lately, anything new whether it be alts, or CDQ's, is highly sought after because there's been nothing!

Comment

Grrrrrt

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X