Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REQUEST: Soon As I Get Home (cleaned up/remastered) ??? Need for upcoming mixtape..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REQUEST: Soon As I Get Home (cleaned up/remastered) ??? Need for upcoming mixtape..

I'm working on my next remix album, which will consist "guitar enhancements/additions", a unique project to be the first-of-its-kind. I notice I can't find ONE version of Soon As I Get Home that is CDQ, even the retail sounds "scratchy". Does anyone have a decent remaster? I have a bout 12 version on my HD collected over the years.

Much appreciated, any help will gain you rep on my mixtape

Really not ONE person has a better / remastered version of this track???

Comment

BUMP??? Nobody has a decent remaster of this?

Comment

the retail is the best version available.... nothing else is even close lol..

the retail would be your best bet!

Comment

Originally posted by SCORPION View Post
          the retail is the best version available.... nothing else is even close lol..

the retail would be your best bet!
          remaster of retail? the bass/drums are just weak!

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
            remaster of retail? the bass/drums are just weak!
            lol.. i think you need a new sound system then cuz that sht hits HARD as fck bro!! specially those 2 hits at the end of each bar!!

Comment

Hell, I even had the actually CD and whenever Soon As I Get Home came up, I'd turn it up and its just... well.... FLAT??? It bumps a little, but it just seems like it could be more. It's fine, I'll fix and finish it
              [MENTION=747]SCORPION would you be so kind to upload a WAV rip of the version you have? My CD is scratched up and the WAV I have has static, and worst yet is edited. I can't believe they edit (reverse) "gat,strap, sex, humpin" lmao!
              Last edited by endofdayz; 05-03-2014, 07:13 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=747]SCORPION would you be so kind to upload a WAV rip of the version you have? My CD is scratched up and the WAV I have has static, and worst yet is edited. I can't believe they edit (reverse) "gat,strap, sex, humpin" lmao!
                Second that, I don't even have good quality version from Pac's life. But I have it uncensored atleast lol I know it's retail so you can PM us bro!
                You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

the edited WAV I have from Pac's life has static, sounds like 99% the same as all my "Original" versions we had before Pac's life. I'd go buy the CD but good luck finding it locally.

Comment

Originally posted by MakaveliStillBallin View Post
                    Second that, I don't even have good quality version from Pac's life. But I have it uncensored atleast lol I know it's retail so you can PM us bro!
                    the edited WAV I have from Pac's life has static, sounds like 99% the same as all my "Original" versions we had before Pac's life. I'd go buy the CD but good luck finding it locally.
                    Stop being cheap u can get a copy of Pacs life off eBay for less then 8 dollars if you can't afford music u like you don't need it plain and simple

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk 2

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
                    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
                      Stop being cheap u can get a copy of Pacs life off eBay for less then 8 dollars if you can't afford music u like you don't need it plain and simple
                      Yeah but this is a request. I will not cry if I dont get it. Just actions like that happenned on this forum so why not this time too?
                      You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk 2
                        Look dickhead, I'm not being cheap, and I KNEW someone was going to make a smart-ass remark like that, which is why I SPECIFICALLY mentioned "finding it locally". I'll buy a damn copy on eBay, just didnt' want to wait 5-6 days for the CD to come, and a CD I already have that just is scratched up a little bit and Soon As I Get Home won't play all the way. I've bought the album already twice. And why waste the money if what I think is correct, the SAIGH version is 99% the same quality as what we already have! Did you ready ANY of my posts in this thread???

Comment

Originally posted by MakaveliStillBallin View Post
                          Yeah but this is a request. I will not cry if I dont get it. Just actions like that happenned on this forum so why not this time too?
                          Yea For Non Retail Shit Like I Said Ebays Is Cheap Even Found One In Your Country

Enjoy And Support The Artist Even If There Dead....

Comment

Look dickhead, I'm not being cheap, and I KNEW someone was going to make a smart-ass remark like that, which is why I SPECIFICALLY mentioned "finding it locally". I'll buy a damn copy on eBay, just didnt' want to wait 5-6 days for the CD to come, and a CD I already have that just is scratched up a little bit and Soon As I Get Home won't play all the way. I've bought the album already twice. And why waste the money if what I think is correct, the SAIGH version is 99% the same quality as what we already have! Did you ready ANY of my posts in this thread???
                            That boy [MENTION=7241]THROWED is always down for the beef. Tut.

Comment

U Mad.. U Angry.. Do U Need A Hug Lol.. Man Fuck Outta Here I Read That Shit
                              And You Talking About Waste Of Money If U Want Some Shit Bad Enough You'll Buy It Right
                              I Aint Got Time For This Internet Beef Buddy Me Calling You Cheap Must Have Hit A Nerve Huh
                              U Must Get Called That By Somebody Our Something.. Lol Just Go On Bought Ya Business And Buy It.....

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X