Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REQUEST: Soon As I Get Home (cleaned up/remastered) ??? Need for upcoming mixtape..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ear2thastreetz View Post
    That boy [MENTION=7241]THROWED is always down for the beef. Tut.
    Keep Getting That Post Count Up

I Aint Seen You In A While On Here Keep Up The Good Work Though

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
      U Mad.. U Angry.. Do U Need A Hug Lol.. Man Fuck Outta Here I Read That Shit
      And You Talking About Waste Of Money If U Want Some Shit Bad Enough You'll Buy It Right
      I Aint Got Time For This Internet Beef Buddy Me Calling You Cheap Must Have Hit A Nerve Huh
      U Must Get Called That By Somebody Our Something.. Lol Just Go On Bought Ya Business And Buy It.....
      Why don't you learn how to fucking type and not take the time to CAP every first letter of your sentence.

Look, you just don't need to go out being all disrespectful and shit. I buy Pac albums all the time, I even bought 2 of the shitty Pac's Life just because I support his albums. I just needed this one track we all have, for something I"M sinking my own money into to help keep his music and remixes fresh on the scene for the fans. It costs me about $100 of my own money per track that I have done. I just thought I could get a little support. I'm sure I could find the file online somewhere, but since we're "all family" on here and support each other... blah

You could've just said something else, rather than "stop being cheap", which I'm FAR from when it comes to Pac's music. I'll go back and fourth on this all day with you if you want, because I know who I am and what I'm about, and yea I bitched back because of the way you say things, and think you know who I am.

Anyhow I looked for a little support for a project and I see how the favors return.

Comment

He's obsessed with upholding a no leecher mentality and other peoples post counts...he forgets its all family here. [MENTION=7241]THROWED is like the anti leecher 5.0 of the forum with fucked up morals who cant write. Come down off your pedastal boy. I only post when i have something to say or give, fuck a post count. [MENTION=244]endofdayz i'll see if i can dig out what your after when i head over to my family house tomorrow.

Comment

[MENTION=244]endofdayz

2Pac - Soon As I Get Home (feat. Yaki Kadafi).flac

Best i could do right now bro.

Comment

He's obsessed with upholding a no leecher mentality and other peoples post counts...he forgets its all family here. [MENTION=7241]THROWED is like the anti leecher 5.0 of the forum with fucked up morals who cant write. Come down off your pedastal boy. I only post when i have something to say or give, fuck a post count. [MENTION=244]endofdayz i'll see if i can dig out what your after when i head over to my family house tomorrow.
            Fucked Up Morals & I Cant Write Huh

Naw Homie.. I Just Speak Whats Right & Wrong And How Are My Morals Fucked Up
            Because I Dont Like The Police Or Is It Because I Acknowledge Racism Because I Post
            Shit Damn Near Everyday In The Music Section With Music I BUY!!!!! And Share With The World Plus Shit I Post For VIPs
            Or I Comment On Some Shit Thats Funny Or I Post Some Ass Matter Fact Show Me The Threads & Explain How Im A Leecher

Comment

[MENTION=244]endofdayz

i think this is good. can you re--up in .MP3?

Comment

Originally posted by realest2947 View Post
                i think this is good. can you re--up in .MP3?
                http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/51407198/file.html MP3

Comment

thanks big homie

Comment

[MENTION=244]endofdayz

Thanks man, much appreciated. I didn't really look at it like I was "leeching", its a released retail track, I've already bought the album twice, something most of us already had. I'm putting another $1,000+ into a unique mix album this summer as my support and dedication to keeping the fans entertained and keeping the "Pac spirit" alive. I know not all of us are about remixes, but hey I even download and check everyones shit out they put up. There's a few keepers here and there. Not gonna spoil it completely, but what I'm doing is something never done before. I'm simply adding extra elements to tracks that could use a little more life breathed into them, mostly guitar, going to be more of a "Makaveli" sounding mixtape, I'm not using pella's and butchering his music with modern "crunk" type beats.

@ "throwed", I'm not gonna continue the negativity with you anymore, its not me and I don't like beefing over stupid crap like this. I simply looked for a little support from the fam on here, and I understand you and the non-leaching thing, but like I say its a track we all already have, and could easily be found on the net I'm sure, its not like I'm asking to upload entire albums because "I don't want to pay", I buy his albums all the time and also didn't even want this ONE TRACK specifically from the album but fish and see if anyone had a better remastered version that might kick a little more. I want my mixes to be the best quality possible.

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
                      Fucked Up Morals & I Cant Write Huh

Naw Homie.. I Just Speak Whats Right & Wrong And How Are My Morals Fucked Up
                      Because I Dont Like The Police Or Is It Because I Acknowledge Racism Because I Post
                      Shit Damn Near Everyday In The Music Section With Music I BUY!!!!! And Share With The World Plus Shit I Post For VIPs
                      Or I Comment On Some Shit Thats Funny Or I Post Some Ass Matter Fact Show Me The Threads & Explain How Im A Leecher
                      I didnt say you are a leecher. You just treat everyone like cunts, with your holier than thou attitude. Done. have a great day and may god judge you on your fucked up internet persona.

Comment

Nice thread lads

Comment

I didnt say you are a leecher. You just treat everyone like cunts, with your holier than thou attitude. Done. have a great day and may god judge you on your fucked up internet persona.
                          So I Put On A Persona For The Internet I Can Prove Everything About Me Mater Fact Why Dont You Stop By And Get One Of My New Groups Singles

Yola Boys-Pesos
                          iTunes

Amazon

Google Play

Throwed Records Independent Label Since Early 2000s

Owned By Me THROWED

Im A Ghost Writer,Producer,Beat Maker,Video Editor (Sorta) Ect.. Ect...

And Im One Mean Ass Nigga In Real Life Ive Been Threw Alotta Shit With The Law Drugs Ect...

So [MENTION=8283]Ear2thastreetz Seeing Is Believeing So Any Time You Want Proof Of Me Hit Me Up

Comment

Shits wack

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
                              Thanks man, much appreciated. I didn't really look at it like I was "leeching", its a released retail track, I've already bought the album twice, something most of us already had. I'm putting another $1,000+ into a unique mix album this summer as my support and dedication to keeping the fans entertained and keeping the "Pac spirit" alive. I know not all of us are about remixes, but hey I even download and check everyones shit out they put up. There's a few keepers here and there. Not gonna spoil it completely, but what I'm doing is something never done before. I'm simply adding extra elements to tracks that could use a little more life breathed into them, mostly guitar, going to be more of a "Makaveli" sounding mixtape, I'm not using pella's and butchering his music with modern "crunk" type beats.

@ "throwed", I'm not gonna continue the negativity with you anymore, its not me and I don't like beefing over stupid crap like this. I simply looked for a little support from the fam on here, and I understand you and the non-leaching thing, but like I say its a track we all already have, and could easily be found on the net I'm sure, its not like I'm asking to upload entire albums because "I don't want to pay", I buy his albums all the time and also didn't even want this ONE TRACK specifically from the album but fish and see if anyone had a better remastered version that might kick a little more. I want my mixes to be the best quality possible.
                              What's gunna cost you $1000+?!

Comment

Paying people for producing the guitar effects, remix sounds, etc. There's 2 people I pay to make things happen. Its all home-grown and made, its not copied from anywhere

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X