This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Celph Titled View Post
    Hockey lost 30% of its popularity due to new imigrants watching soccer and other sport you ignorant fuckers talk about your own fucking country i've never heard dumbass ignorant fucks talk so much shit before god your fuckin' sterotypical ignorant americans well at least chuck dirty is and the rest are fucking idoit period. Hockey losing its grip among Canadian teens: study theres the source its all over the news in CANADA! and i never battled franco my friend did and he likes to talk shit, and im done with this website it has alot of cool people ppl, but alot of ignorant and concided idoits.
    u do have a point... U R DONE WITH THIS SITE... goodbye

Comment

Originally posted by Celph Titled View Post
      Hockey lost 30% of its popularity due to new imigrants watching soccer and other sport you ignorant fuckers talk about your own fucking country i've never heard dumbass ignorant fucks talk so much shit before god your fuckin' sterotypical ignorant americans well at least chuck dirty is and the rest are fucking idoit period. Hockey losing its grip among Canadian teens: study theres the source its all over the news in CANADA! and i never battled franco my friend did and he likes to talk shit, and im done with this website it has alot of cool people ppl, but alot of ignorant and concided idoits.
      Wow youre mad serious faggot. But yea hockey is losing the ground but still is the number one sport. plus soccer in canada, plz. The teams suck.

Comment

this thread = epic fail on celph titled's part
        Bushi.until i get free says (22:15):
        the weed yeah
        first it was fucking me up coz i was thinking deeper
        but then was lik
        oh a fucking octopus

Comment

Who has read this thread: