Who is your favorite NHL team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your favorite NHL team?

I'm from the Detroit area so I obviously have to go with the Wings! Unfortunately they haven't played as well as expected this year.
    But mostly because the team is plagued with injuries. Still in the wild card at the moment though!

So who is your favorite NHL team and why?

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
    Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
    Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
    Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

Always have been a fan since i was a kid.

Comment

Because that's my city. It's still weird to see Detroit in the East. It is a tight race tho in the East for the 8th place. It's anybody's game and every win count.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post

Because that's my city. It's still weird to see Detroit in the East. It is a tight race tho in the East for the 8th place. It's anybody's game and every win count.
        Yes it is! Very exciting to watch the young guys coming up from the minors every game. (we've been plagued with injuries this season)
        But originally Detroit was in the East, where they belonged. haha.
        The win tonight puts them right back in the wild card actually! We're trying to make sure we don't snap a 22 year playoff streak.

Comment

ewww just had to have a bigger logo then my bruins eh? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Thug4Life06 View Post
            Yes it is! Very exciting to watch the young guys coming up from the minors every game. (we've been plagued with injuries this season)
            But originally Detroit was in the East, where they belonged. haha.
            The win tonight puts them right back in the wild card actually! We're trying to make sure we don't snap a 22 year playoff streak.
            I'm not really feeling this whole wild card thing. Maybe it'll take some time for me to adjust. I think you guys are safe for a playoff spot.

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
            ewww just had to have a bigger logo then my bruins eh? LOL
            Haha didnt meant for the pic to be bigger.

Comment

Comment

I'm not really feeling this whole wild card thing. Maybe it'll take some time for me to adjust. I think you guys are safe for a playoff spot.
                Yeah I think so too, it's been tough but I think the young players we have will help.

Comment

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                  If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                  but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                  -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                  -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X