Pros & Cons On PS4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pros & Cons On PS4?

I saw that Alien Isolation game drops 4th quarter and I want it on ps4 but I don't have one yet.

Can anyone who has one give some pros and cons to it? I'm wondering if I should wait for the 2nd gen or go ahead and get one later this year. As of right now I'm still enjoying my ps3.
    [MENTION=856]L-Booma [MENTION=7582]brad I know you guys have one.

A way better controller, Better graphics, A lot faster, Party Chat, a lot more functions, BF4 conquest with 64 people lol

And ofcourse games like Infamous, The Order, Planetside, The Witcher 3, Metal Gear, The Division, Destiny and a lot other games that will be released in 2014. And ofcourse games like Killzone, AC Black flag, BF4 that are already released.

Maybe the only cons are (not for me). You need to pay to play online now (5 dollar a month), but Ps+ gives you a lot back like games and more. There are not a lot games at the moment, but same for the xbox one. Thats always the first months of a new console.

If you are a real gamer and have the money, why not buying it?

Comment

ps4 is not cool yet, xbox is cool now. but in 1 years.....ps4 is much cooler, better future, that for sure. l-bomma knows what he is talkin about
      He was a nice middle class nigga
      But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
      Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

i am dissapointed about ps4, til this day, cant say whats happening in few months/years.. but til this day, i almost played all games, and only nba was good, all other sucked IMO, but my opinion is different anyways because i am not that big gamer anymore... that time is over for me anyways. nba makes the most fun to play with friends thats why i love it. u wont catch me playing ANY video game at home all alone anymore lol

what makes fun with friends i'll like, and so far only nba, and that is an outstanding game for sure!!!

about the controller, that is no question for me personally the ps3 controller was much much better. the best was the first ps1 controller, but thats just me.

Comment

ps4 is crap right now lol.. there is nothing really that much different then the ps3... but thats only because game developers havent had time to really make anything good yet... almost everything out right now is just ps3 games with a little better HQ looking GFX.... but nothing that has blown me away yet...

until i see some exclusive ps4 games that look WAYYYY better then anything ps3 can put out... ill be keeping my money... and the same goes for XBOX1...

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
            ps4 is crap right now lol.. there is nothing really that much different then the ps3... but thats only because game developers havent had time to really make anything good yet... almost everything out right now is just ps3 games with a little better HQ looking GFX.... but nothing that has blown me away yet...

until i see some exclusive ps4 games that look WAYYYY better then anything ps3 can put out... ill be keeping my money... and the same goes for XBOX1...
            thats it man, and all others who disagree are just sony hyped fan boys gaming freaks, thats for sure

ps4 graphic is never ever much better than ps3, and trust me i played on a new sony tv, the best non 4K tv thats on retail. and i havent really noticed a difference between ps3 & ps4. imo all this is a big lie, they play with the people

Comment

Dont you remember the first ps3 games in 2007 that just looked like ps2 games lol? Its always the same

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Cons = it's not an xbox one

Comment

I'd say get it man, the graphics overhaul is massively huge, the controller is the best controller I've held in my life (xbox 360, ps1, ps2, ps3, xbone) this year many new gen titles coming out, if you won't go broke, then I say buy it.
                  Love.

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
                    thats it man, and all others who disagree are just sony hyped fan boys gaming freaks, thats for sure

ps4 graphic is never ever much better than ps3, and trust me i played on a new sony tv, the best non 4K tv thats on retail. and i havent really noticed a difference between ps3 & ps4. imo all this is a big lie, they play with the people
                    Play bf4 ps3 and ps4 the difference is HUGE. I agree there not much good games on ps4 and x1, but thats always with new consoles in the first 3-4 months.

The price from both consoles wont drop anytime soon anyway, so I enjoy the few good games for now and in 1-3 months a lot more amazing games will drop.

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                      Play bf4 ps3 and ps4 the difference is HUGE. I agree there not much good games on ps4 and x1, but thats always with new consoles in the first 3-4 months.
                      This is so true and if people don't want to admit it because they don't want to buy the new console that's their prob.
                      Love.

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                        This is so true and if people don't want to admit it because they don't want to buy the new console that's their prob.
                        I can understand if people dont want to buy it now, because they dont like the games that much or whatever. But some people think the price from both consoles will drop very soon and they can pick it up for cheap, I doubt this will happen. Maybe in 1 year or 18 months, but not earlier. I think 400 euro is pretty cheap for a console at the launch.

Comment

its not about the price for me, its me personally the solo gaming does not make fun for me anymore, i have other things to do than sitting at home playing 'games'. with friends it makes much more fun imo

nba
                          tekken
                          mortal kombat
                          pes
                          tennis

are games that have a big fun factor with friends. as long as such games not exist i will not buy the console. but for sure i will buy ps4 one day, but i can wait without a tear in my eye lol

Comment

My Ps4 is currently still in the original box under my bed. There really is no good games out on it currently. BF4...i have it on Ps3...Assassins Creed 4....i have it on Ps3. The only game that i would consider getting right now is Killzone but i dont because i know its gonna be free on Ps Plus sooner or later. Once some actual good games come out for it i'll bust it out and play it but until then it's gonna continue to be stored away.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPhantom13 View Post
                              My Ps4 is currently still in the original box under my bed. There really is no good games out on it currently. BF4...i have it on Ps3...Assassins Creed 4....i have it on Ps3. The only game that i would consider getting right now is Killzone but i dont because i know its gonna be free on Ps Plus sooner or later. Once some actual good games come out for it i'll bust it out and play it but until then it's gonna continue to be stored away.
                              U can upgrade ur ps3 version for 10 dollar to ps4, and its a totally different game.

Or do u only play singleplayers?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X