Pros & Cons On PS4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
    U can upgrade ur ps3 version for 10 dollar to ps4, and its a totally different game.

Or do u only play singleplayers?
    LOL It's still the same game only slightly better graphics with Battlefield 4 being the one exception where the graphics have a huge difference in quality. I'm not gonna pay $10 just so i can replay Assassins Creed 4 in slightly better graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPhantom13 View Post
      LOL It's still the same game only slightly better graphics with Battlefield 4 being the one exception where the graphics have a huge difference in quality. I'm not gonna pay $10 just so i can replay Assassins Creed 4 in slightly better graphics.
      Thats because bf4 is build for pc and AC build for ps3 and xbox 1 and just upgrade for ps4.

Bf4 was build for next gen, thats why the difference is huge.

The exclusive games are looking insane as well, specially killzone. Cant wait for the new infamous in March.

Comment

I could care less for the PS4 right now. I'll buy one in spring when the new UFC game comes out.

Comment

con:
          - my ps3 is still good and worth, so for me too much to put both in my home (more money not included)
          - not all ps3 games are compatible to the new ps4 (i got so much hardware stuff home from move to hunter and fishing games, too) and why i have to pay 10 bucks more for an upgrade? double ripp-off
          - still too big, minimum to wait at least for a slim version
          - teething problems with soft- and hardware as on any other new products.
          - online duty is not up do date
          - two variants of several games - like i.e. fifa14 for the old and the new plattform with sligtly better graphics - this is ridiculous - try to sell the game two times - older ps3 later ps4 again - tripple ripp-off
          Last edited by blacpain; 01-27-2014, 08:30 PM.
          collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Appreciate all the info guys. I'd like to wait a while because like most of you mentioned. The ps3 is still a great system and I'd like more games to come out on it and particularly be made for it and not ps3&4. But that alien game I'd like to play on ps4 and not miss anything by getting it on ps3. I guess I'll see how things are in a few months.

Comment

I bought me a ps4. My stepdad had a ps3 and when he passed away 2 weeks ago I took his ps3 to gamestop and traded it in with 50% credit towards the ps4. I haven't bought any games yet though lol

but my friend let me borrow assassins creed black flag. I've been having a lot of fun with it too. But I don't think the graphics (on this game) are significantly better than the ps3's but I know this game wasn't made specifically for ps4

I have noticed that the ps4 is faster at loading, everything and I like that. I like the new trophy layout too.

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                I bought me a ps4. My stepdad had a ps3 and when he passed away 2 weeks ago I took his ps3 to gamestop and traded it in with 50% credit towards the ps4. I haven't bought any games yet though lol

but my friend let me borrow assassins creed black flag. I've been having a lot of fun with it too. But I don't think the graphics (on this game) are significantly better than the ps3's but I know this game wasn't made specifically for ps4

I have noticed that the ps4 is faster at loading, everything and I like that. I like the new trophy layout too.
                Get Infamous Second Son...fuckin great game!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPhantom13 View Post
                  Get Infamous Second Son...fuckin great game!
                  A guy at work said it's one of if not the first true game for the ps4 that shows what it's capable of doing. I may rent it after I finish Black Flag. But I still need to finish damn Uncharted 3 and the Ghosts DLC on ps3 first.

Comment

A guy at work said it's one of if not the first true game for the ps4 that shows what it's capable of doing.
                    He's right about that
                    You won't regret playing Infamous Second Son
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
                      He's right about that
                      You won't regret playing Infamous Second Son
                      I never played the second game but the first one was a lot of fun. But I believe this 3rd game is a whole new story?

Comment

I never played the second game but the first one was a lot of fun. But I believe this 3rd game is a whole new story?
                        I only played the 1st one too and it's a new story
                        I'm having lots of fun with this game

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
                          I only played the 1st one too and it's a new story
                          I'm having lots of fun with this game

Awesome. I'm going to check it out. If you come across another good game let me know.

You played "theif"? [MENTION=9099]Fizzymoon [MENTION=856]L-Booma [MENTION=7582]brad [MENTION=2399]GreenL420

Comment

Pros & Cons On PS4?

My current ps4 game list
                            - fifa
                            - nba 2k
                            - ac black flag
                            - infamous second son

I haven't played Thief, I watched some gameplay videos
                            Don't really like it

sigpic

Comment

Honestly I haven't played Theif yet [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71

My buddy has it and he really enjoyed it, alot like dishonored, well, not alot but similar in the play style etc.
                              Love.

Comment

[MENTION=9099]Fizzymoon I'm not into sports but I bet those graphics are ridiculously awesome!

I looked up the trailer on Thief and I didn't think it looked too good either but shit there's no games out lol
                                [MENTION=7582]brad I haven't heard of that other game you mentioned.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X