Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my vote goes for Celph Titled.....his verse was easy to flow too and showed a great improvement over his previous work.

Young Money's verse showed improvement too, but was garbage until the Toronto line like Bushi said. Celph Titled lost some points for basically taking a shot at himself by saying that Chuck Dirty is better than him (even if its true) but Young Money lost more points for the entire first half of his verse...

YM: 4

CT: 3

Comment

my vote goes to Young Money..

ym - 5
      ct - 3

Comment

Game..Celph,bring it to me now yo

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Dirty View Post
          ^^^ your vote does not count then... that is not how u vote in a battle ass... u vote for better drop period no personal attacks or feelings.. like right now im bout to cast my vote for the person i think had the better drop which was in this case Y.M... i seriously hope noone else is voting in here like franco.. if u r ur post/vote will be deleted
          Your a loser, why do you always have to hop on everyone's dick that's against Celph Titled? Like I don't understand how a person that says the signed when there not, makes the shittiest ignorant punch lines and you think their good? HOCKEY IS CANADA'S LEAST WATCHED SPORT OUT OF THE FOUR WIKIPEDIA IS NOT LEGIT! So stop being such a jerk for once bitch.
          Make me SM bitch. .

Comment

Chuck Dirty, is a bitch nigga same with young money straight you dont know shit bout canada lmaoo fuck you lol like i try to change my style and that didnt work i think chucks a hater straight and bare manz are on his dick so fuck him franco and every1 who voted for me and said they we're surprised thank you and respect but chuck your waste dogg cut and respect to young money i tried you won gud shit bro but your still a fake nigga. -Celph Titled
            Make me SM bitch. .

Comment

Originally posted by Franco View Post
              Game..Celph,bring it to me now yo
              anytime bro well set it up 2moro
              Make me SM bitch. .

Comment

Originally posted by SuWu View Post
                anytime bro well set it up 2moro
                Its set up already

Comment

Originally posted by Shit,Piss,Puke, Repeat View Post
                  my vote goes to Young Money..

ym - 5
                  ct - 3
                  when are you gonna take that nasty pic from your sig
                  F-N-F
                  THE REMIX KING
                  / Certified Music Critic

Comment

now boys its already sad when the battlers bitch its even sadder having the crowd bitching too.

these are text battles, some u win some u loose, no bitching ever.

battle closed

congratulations young money.

good job celph(really)

Comment

Originally posted by SuWu View Post
                      Chuck Dirty, is a bitch nigga same with young money straight you dont know shit bout canada lmaoo fuck you lol like i try to change my style and that didnt work i think chucks a hater straight and bare manz are on his dick so fuck him franco and every1 who voted for me and said they we're surprised thank you and respect but chuck your waste dogg cut and respect to young money i tried you won gud shit bro but your still a fake nigga. -Celph Titled
                      listen here u fuckin weak ass wannabe e thug... theres rules to voting in battles around here.. u do not vote for your friends or people u like more.. u vote for the better drop.. fuckin PERIOD i liked YM's shit better so he got my vote.. big fuckin deal.. read francos post i quoted voting against someone because u do not like them "personally" is against the rules had someone voted against u in that fashion the same shit would have happened.. now u wanna catch feelings cuz of how i voted? what about the other 4 people u stupid cocksucker... and i even said u stepped ur game up but i jus wasnt feelin it.. sorry lame if u dont like my opinion then im sorry but obviously others felt the same way.. also WHITE BOYS should not be droppin the N word.. obviously u aint from any hood or atleast any "real" hood cuz u would have learned that lesson real fuckin quick where im from... ooh and do a google search for "the most popular sport in canada" u weak bitch theres 5000 results all sayin that same shit i jus quoted one of the thousands... ooh and btw thanx for atleast admitting ill fuckin destroy in ur verse appreciate the props homo.. sorry u thought jus cuz i dont like Y.M's previous shit and u gave me props in YOUR verse that id automatically vote for u.. truth is the whole time u have been on this site youve been trash and a running joke, but u did step it up this time around n i hope u continue to improve, but talkin reckless and stupid cuz of someones vote is childish and immature.. so u can work on that next.. step ur maturity level up
                      Last edited by Chuck Dirty; 08-12-2009, 01:27 PM.

Comment

lmao, jet li says
                        Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin
                        Where blood has been shed the tree of forgiveness cannot grow

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X