This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac Forum Podcast?

It would be a good idea for the interviews with people who knew Tupac, forum member appearances, exclusive Tupac news, and whatever else. Perfect for everyone to listen to while they are on the go (bus, gym, driving, etc.)

Once a week/month? I don't know I'm just thinking out loud people.. Huge fan of podcasts!

Your thoughts?

Perfect for the legendary L-Booma interviews as well as others who love to do them as well!

Also another great way to connect with the members one-on-one.

Sent from my Arc using Tapatalk

Comment

i recently got into podcasts and i gotta admit its a pretty sweet way to learn and hear about things ...

i think its a great idea as long as it can be planned and organized well ... i dont know how the technical part of it with regards to how ur supposed to broadcast it ... But the idea is great ... will ask the red man about his thoughts on this ...

awesome thinking [MENTION=12334]kylestephano

Comment

I was thinking to do something like this. But i dont want to do it live, because of my language, maybe I can record it and release it later.

Comment

not really sure what a podcast is but don't we have the radio? you could play that at the gym and stuff too right? i guess it's the same as an ipod but you may not have the songs, i think it's got a lot of the member remixes on it too and stuff right [MENTION=856]L-Booma?

Comment

audio interviews would be great i think! people loved them before!!

Comment

I love the podcast idea
              Would be great if this is possible
              sigpic

Comment

I will try or I can do something, pre recorded ofcourse.

Maybe sharing dope interview clips, some discussions with members.

Comment

A podcast is more flexible than what the current way the interviews are currently being distributed (YouTube).

This way you can sync the audio to your cell phone or ipod to play it where ever you are. At the gym or driving somewhere. Ideal for listening when doing mindless activities on your cell phone or browsing the world wide Web! Instead of having to stay on YouTube.

We could have both audio and video podcasts for both types of listeners. Usually audio get more view numbers over video.

I especially like this because I like to do other things while I listen to the podcast. Maybe I have a short tension span lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kylestephano View Post
                    A podcast is more flexible than what the current way the interviews are currently being distributed (YouTube).

This way you can sync the audio to your cell phone or ipod to play it where ever you are. At the gym or driving somewhere. Ideal for listening when doing mindless activities on your cell phone or browsing the world wide Web! Instead of having to stay on YouTube.

We could have both audio and video podcasts for both types of listeners. Usually audio get more view numbers over video.

I especially like this because I like to do other things while I listen to the podcast. Maybe I have a short tension span lol.

And what is a good way to do postcasts?

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                      And what is a good way to do postcasts?
                      Record it and post it on iTunes or post them here directly so it is easy to download and listen to later. And have a discussion thread on the podcast.

It is just a different way of getting your work out and a way to incorporate new stuff like member interviews, discussions on various topics, etc. I guess it only matters if other members want to get involved.

Say if you recorded it via video you could Skype with the person you are interviewing or something.
                      Last edited by kylestephano; 12-10-2013, 11:26 AM.

Comment

We are going to work on this as part of our 2014 plans [MENTION=12334]kylestephano. Thanks for the suggestion. Podcast's have actually been brought up a few times in the past, but with our huge library of interviews now, it really makes sense. Look forward to it in 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by kylestephano View Post
                          It would be a good idea for the interviews with people who knew Tupac, forum member appearances, exclusive Tupac news, and whatever else. Perfect for everyone to listen to while they are on the go (bus, gym, driving, etc.)

Once a week/month? I don't know I'm just thinking out loud people.. Huge fan of podcasts!

Your thoughts?
                          Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
                          I love the podcast idea
                          Would be great if this is possible
                          We have not forgotten about this and will have something to announce very soon

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                            We have not forgotten about this and will have something to announce very soon
                            Now I'm curious
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes, thanks for the feedback
                              Really appreciate!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X