Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac feat. Snoop Doggy Dogg -2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted (Berocke's String Quartet Mix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac feat. Snoop Doggy Dogg -2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted (Berocke's String Quartet Mix)

Here's something I did back in 2007. Enjoy!!!!

LINK: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...t%20Mix%29.rar
    "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
    I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
    I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
    I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

yo that's a nice twist there

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Reminds me of that Simpsons where the orchestra was playing with Cypress Hill:

Outside the box, Rock
        I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
        Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

like some of the additional melody though not feeling this one. maybe a different instrument... the melody that goes with the background vocals of "aint nothing but a gangsta party" is the one im not feeling. its from the start and on the chrous.

good feel during the verses though... keep these coming. like the different vibe ur giving to tracks
          **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
          **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
          **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
          CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
          CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
          CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

Awesome

Comment

nice, I like stuff like this! how come stowed away for so many years? what other "unheard" fan made remixes are out there!! lol

Comment

thanks. downloading this now

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
                  nice, I like stuff like this! how come stowed away for so many years? what other "unheard" fan made remixes are out there!! lol
                  I posted this on Makaveli Forever board in 2007 I believe. Glad you like.
                  "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
                  I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
                  I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
                  I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X