Leon T. Vs. Chuck Dirty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leon T. Vs. Chuck Dirty

either 8 bars and 2 rounds, and a sudden death. Me drop first, then you, then you then me

or

1 round 16 bars, you drop first.

your call

id rather drop a 16... and how u wana do it? battle or how u was tryin to do it last time with no personals n shit.. lay it out fam...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Dirty View Post
      id rather drop a 16... and how u wana do it? battle or how u was tryin to do it last time with no personals n shit.. lay it out fam...
      ight then 16 bars, personals (just nothing about posting and the posts you made)

wanna do two rounds with a possible sudden death?

Comment

aight drop somethin n ill follow ya lead...

Comment

when I get back on here later tonight i'm gonna debut to you my OWN style. the style i myself spit down when i get studio time.

Comment

Funeral preparor ultimate evil bearer. Bloody nOthing is rarer.
            Attack you through the mirror, cut off your head through trial and error
            Trouble ahead Without a tear shed I'll have ya dead,
            live in caves got my own blades, i use them to shred
            Heavy on my grind with the cream to keep the beam in the belt. full head of steam
            That alone have ya rearrange your schemes ya had in mind for my regime
            Situationa dealt.reppin' Freddy Krueger but you ain't in nobody's dreams
            leave a trail of red (SU-woo)like Jason I'll walk off with ya head
            i alone cause the terror, decapitate every single alien of your planet. nobody fights fairer take it for granite
            My Hands embrace necks leave a brace over the cover-up to erase the trace of ya disgrace
            creepin. Even replace images, stinging my eyes like mace. Close the case finally got them mids off PACS FACE
            Leon T always be higher than the pants on Urkel, blunts always filled purple. sittin' on beaches like Myrtle.
            I'm a writer with many styles McCarthy like John. like the woman he marryin I'll make you hurple
            You must be trying freebase so I'm far ahead in this race, I'm the ace
            If I come in under first place I'm ready to rumble like bass. now i'm mountin your head up in my trophy case
            so mentally ill the virus cant spread, investigators keep ya body at the scene
            Looking obscene, too much caffeine. fukk using the nine, fukkin eat ya necklike fine cusine
            I'm schizophrenic, Wasting time with the forensics, put you back at the scene like Marilyn Monroe
            I be the authentic, break your house like that woman and the President
            Throw the poison up your ass that I found in ya in resident. Remember Marilyn?
            Watch what you type I'm looking for hype, i'll hunt you down. hit fast like a line. commit a heinous crime
            spit rounds in no time, and when questioned i' become a mime that will only say "Those were only rhymes"
            Last edited by young money; 08-08-2009, 05:58 AM.

Comment

This cat is talking but I aint feelin it,
              Im Goin full force wit the metal peelin ur shit,
              This the feelin u get, before im cutting ya shit,
              I turn this mutha fuckin track into a nightmare,
              Its chuckdirty bitch and I don’t fight fair,
              Im right here,
              Tryin to find a million off the fuckin beats,
              Ill tell ya right now these muthafuckin record execs,
              Need to be snatched up by they necks,
              For signin leon t to any kinda contrac,
              Can u feel it contact? Best believe I bomb back,
              Young money wants no combat,
              Lyrically I run that, he tricked me into battle
              U know what the fuck he did?
              He needed help so he hollad at the kid,
              He need a battle verse so now im gillie da kid,
              The only difference is.. even if u spit my style ud still be lame
              Dropping names.. who the fuck is u the game?
              Spittin uneven bars ur styles funky like a high school gym locker
              Chuck dirty head knocker, drunken style mixin weed n vodka,
              And honestly I was hesitatin debatin to battle silk tha shocker***
              But go ahead and start to panic, get ya blood pumpin frantic,
              When my hardened antics start to damage
              u couldn’t have connections in the hood if u a car mechanic...

Just For Shits N Giggles.. Here's The Audio:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/66915421bd9bef64/

*** ur shits off bar and uneven, abstract like silk the shockers...
              Last edited by Chuck Dirty; 10-13-2009, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Cast your votes yall...

Comment

yo chuck much propz he killed that foo tell him to go get a kiss from weezy and birdman

Comment

and the winner is..... Chuck.

Comment

lol i just peeped the track for it too. it was even more of a slaughter than i originally thought. "funkier than a high school gym locker". lol, calls him silk the shocker, and the hood mechanic shit was all golden. this is y real hip hop remains in the underground now. all the popular acts wanna rap around rims n timbs.

Comment

haha chuck that was dope as hell
                        a good beat made it sound even better

vote goes to chuck dirty!
                        F-N-F
                        THE REMIX KING
                        / Certified Music Critic

Comment

I was going to say Chuck Dirty, but after hearing the audio track, I'm definitely going to have to go with...

Chuck Dirty.
                          [Today 12:37 PM] RaRa Outlaw: Vance Cuddlesworth!

Comment

my styles not off bar. it just doesnt sound right because its not recorded to a beat

but you got a 5-0 victory so we can consider that a KO, you can decide if you wanna do round 2

Comment

Let me dissect my style for ya. My delivery is full of personality and enthusiasm and many variations. but here's my writing style, full of metaphors that'll go unnoticed by just about everyone in the room

Originally posted by young money View Post
                              Funeral preparor ultimate evil bearer. Bloody nOthing is rarer.

Bloody <> Rarer - Relation between rare meat and blood
                              Funural <> Bearer - Pal bearer

Attack you through the mirror, cut off your head through trial and error

'Attack you through the mirror' common scary movie theme. Relation to Candyman.

Getting your head hacked at repeatedly tends to be more slow and painful than a clean quick cut

Trouble ahead Without a tear shed I'll have ya dead,
                              live in caves got my own blades, i use them to shred

reference to terrorist comes up later

Heavy on my grind with the cream to keep the beam in the belt. full head of steam
                              That alone have ya rearrange your schemes ya had in mind for my regime

assuming most of the personals would be more about Young Money than me

Situationa dealt.reppin' Freddy Krueger but you ain't in nobody's dreams

Theme of the movies

leave a trail of red (SU-woo)like Jason I'll walk off with ya head
                              Freddy Vs. Jason - Jason walks off with Freddy's head at the end
                              i alone cause the terror, decapitate every single alien of your planet. nobody fights fairer take it for granite
                              multiple rhyme scheme comes off better in audio
                              My Hands embrace necks leave a brace over the cover-up to erase the trace of ya disgrace
                              creepin. Even replace images, stinging my eyes like mace. Close the case finally got them mids off PACS FACE

leading. reference to past signature
                              Leon T always be higher than the pants on Urkel, blunts always filled purple. sittin' on beaches like Myrtle.
                              I'm a writer with many styles McCarthy like John. like the woman he marryin I'll make you hurple
                              I fukked up with this line you wouldn't believe how far from sober i was, suppose to be Paul McCartney who has a wife with one leg. Chalk that up as a blunder

You must be trying freebase so I'm far ahead in this race, I'm the ace
                              If I come in under first place I'm ready to rumble like bass. now i'm mountin your head up in my trophy case

back to the walking off with ya head theme instead of my first place trophy
                              so mentally ill the virus cant spread, investigators keep ya body at the scene
                              Goes on to the story of Marilyn Monroe's death and the future references
                              Looking obscene, too much caffeine. fukk using the nine, fukkin eat ya necklike fine cusine
                              I'm schizophrenic, Wasting time with the forensics, put you back at the scene like Marilyn Monroe
                              I be the authentic, break your house like that woman and the President
                              Marilyn Monroe and JFK also the scene of here death
                              Throw the poison up your ass that I found in ya in resident. Remember Marilyn?
                              scene of Marilyn's death
                              Watch what you type I'm looking for hype, i'll hunt you down. hit fast like a line. commit a heinous crime
                              spit rounds in no time, and when questioned i' become a mime that will only say "Those were only rhymes"

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X