• Time
  • Show
Clear All

signed to young money my ass..... Good shit chuck, fucked him up
    If you could get money to kill people
    You could get money to help people

Comment

Originally posted by young money View Post
      Let me dissect my style for ya. My delivery is full of personality and enthusiasm and many variations. but here's my writing style, full of metaphors that'll go unnoticed by just about everyone in the room
      nigga, you even know what a fuckin metaphor is?, gtfo, take another L, (3 outta 3 must for you), and maybe start thinkin about a different career

vote chuck dirty
      Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin
      Where blood has been shed the tree of forgiveness cannot grow

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby180 View Post
        nigga, you even know what a fuckin metaphor is?, gtfo, take another L, (3 outta 3 must for you), and maybe start thinkin about a different career

vote chuck dirty
        my career is good, i'm in the write place. you people just met my own style wait until you hear some sh!t from me on a mixtape. my delivery is very unique, i dont know how to give you an example.

and i'm well versed on what a metaphor is, like i said those arent real metaphors there mental metaphors. i'm the only one that notices 9 times outta 10. you can look for these in lyrics sometimes cause other Young Money artist got them to

Comment

my delivery is very unique, i dont know how to give you an example.
          next time add some audio then
          F-N-F
          THE REMIX KING
          / Certified Music Critic

Comment

The vote goes to Chucky , he destroyed u Leon , u need to step your game up.

Comment

I thought this was funny.Based on the lyrical content..Chuck won this hands down. Sorry Young Money. Fuck,Lets get Chuck signed.

Comment

this nigga could'nt step his game up if he lived on a ladder
                its even sadder that he thinks to himself, he really badder
                than the average net-cee, but he ain really seeing us
                and he mad his mental metaphors ain hittin us like he meant to bust
                but worst of all he battlin niggaz but he dont diss, maybe
                he geting like real young money and kissing baby
                Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin
                Where blood has been shed the tree of forgiveness cannot grow

Comment

Stop with the rape!

Comment

on the real...

yur so called style is simple...yur metaphors were not mental...they were wak, and thats y u feel the ridicule...the movie names...the hollywood names...there is no creativity dude...

"other young money artists"...lolll...dude stop already yo...if weezy knew u was on the net gettin fked in the ass he wuld first be jealous...then ask u to stop...

im not gunna comment on ya rap career cuz ive seen worse idiots get deals...but wat does not make sense is y u feel the need to have mentioned it so soon in yur membership...then come right to the battle section like u the #1 draft pick...spreadin more lip than chapstick...lol

lastely...vote chuck...rofl

Comment

i dont know whats with the open hate fest but from this point of view it just looks like the netcee's opportunity to show some sort of supremacy above a "recording" artist.

i mean you got people blatantly hating coming in here talking about stuff thats all mental in themselves, when did i say or act like a #1 draft pick? thats a rhetorical question, i'm not asking for an answer but if your going that deep into it, thinking about it like that you just defined yourself as a hater. i didnt come in here asking for no extra status or attention, i woulda been much better without anyone thinking nothing. i came here because i'm a fan and was interested in a mix to be honest. the download section has been great but i didnt come here to be held to no extra standard, since when does being signed mean i got to sound like Kool G Rap? theres plenty of Lil Boosie's in the industry and when i actually get my chance to put it down in the studio i'm happy with the way it comes out. i can write in many styles thats my work but when i'm displaying my own style i'm not trying to emulate NOBODY. ya i'm signed and ya if i'm given the chance i'm gonna make myself some fans and hate all you want but thats more than most can say.

despite the low points of this

"this nigga could'nt step his game up if he lived on a ladder
                      its even sadder that he thinks to himself, he really badder
                      than the average net-cee, but he ain really seeing us
                      and he mad his mental metaphors ain hittin us like he meant to bust
                      but worst of all he battlin niggaz but he dont diss, maybe
                      he geting like real young money and kissing baby "

i still found it to be the best lyrics goin at me in this thread especially witht hat first line

Edit: matter fact i'm ahead of a lotta people you know and you aint even heard my name yet. example, Jay's artist J. Cole - i didnt sign no 360 deal. . . . .
                      Last edited by young money; 08-09-2009, 05:24 AM.

Comment

yo young money is shit, lmao drake i robbed that nigga everytime he crosses dundas in t-dot hes a fake niggaaa, nigga'z like 40 & loc rob bitch niggaz like weezy evryday kna mean git real fake nigga

Comment

Originally posted by Celph Titled View Post
                          yo young money is shit, lmao drake i robbed that nigga everytime he crosses dundas in t-dot hes a fake niggaaa, nigga'z like 40 & loc rob bitch niggaz like weezy evryday kna mean git real fake nigga
                          no comment

Comment

^^
                            he shoulda been ur first target sir

Comment

i dont know whats with the open hate fest but from this point of view it just looks like the netcee's opportunity to show some sort of supremacy above a "recording" artist.
                              and ur a recording artist, we know for the 100th time...lol
                              F-N-F
                              THE REMIX KING
                              / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Dirty View Post
                                ^^
                                he shoulda been ur first target sir
                                he didnt respond to my challenge

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X