No announcement yet.

Join the 2Pac-Forum GTA Crew!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=747]Papaveli and I played a little. Everything made us go against each other instead of working as a team.

Except that asshole in the truck that kept killing us. I finally got that mother fucker then I got him again after he spawned.

I want to do missions like where we steal cars together or meth things. I don't like races and death matches.

Besides that I played with a guy from work but we had to go against each other.
    [MENTION=1]007 I held up all stores and got the trophy last night.

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
      [MENTION=747]Papaveli and I played a little. Everything made us go against each other instead of working as a team.

Except that asshole in the truck that kept killing us. I finally got that mother fucker then I got him again after he spawned.

I want to do missions like where we steal cars together or meth things. I don't like races and death matches.

Besides that I played with a guy from work but we had to go against each other.
      [MENTION=1]007 I held up all stores and got the trophy last night.

oh man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was raging here SOOOOO FCKING BAD!!!....

that fcking azzhole in that big truck!! fcking pussy!!! seriously... i only thought i raged in COD... no way.. that fcker brought one of the worst rages out of me last night.... that fcker killed me 4 times in a row... i couldnt do jack sht...

i robbed a bank... then this fcker just kills me for no reason like a pussy when im trying to lose the cops.. then he kept fcking harrassing me and killing me and sht.. i couldnt do jack sht....

man i was so fckin pissed

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
        oh man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was raging here SOOOOO FCKING BAD!!!....

that fcking azzhole in that big truck!! fcking pussy!!! seriously... i only thought i raged in COD... no way.. that fcker brought one of the worst rages out of me last night.... that fcker killed me 4 times in a row... i couldnt do jack sht...

i robbed a bank... then this fcker just kills me for no reason like a pussy when im trying to lose the cops.. then he kept fcking harrassing me and killing me and sht.. i couldnt do jack sht....

man i was so fckin pissed

Lol!!! I thought he was pissing u off. I set the controller down and went to the kitchen while u were driving I heard noise and ran back in u died then I was after. So we started again then that fucker got us again. I kept going for him after that and I got him twice in a row it felt great!

So how do we get crew xp? By doing stuff together? We can play again tonight and I'll grab my mic so we can plot better.

Comment

Does playing without crew members still give points to our crew? What's our crew point total?

What's JP when you complete a mission? You get cash and rp but what's JP?

Comment

Anyone else playing get a glitch where you can't use your phone in the game?

In multiplayer I can bring my phone out and click on the icons and none if them will work. Except for quick save luckily. But no callin friends or taxis. I can't save in my bed either or buy guns.

On multiplayer I have the same issue with the phone. Nothin can be clicked but it makes the noise. I can't use the phone to deposit my money and I can't find an ATM. I did try the ATM in the strip club but I couldn't use it. So I can't use my phone for missions either.

This is bullshit and ruining my gta 5 experience on and offline.

Comment

Hasnt happend to me

Comment

What happens if you guys sign up ?

You get to meet each other online and play together ?

I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                  What happens if you guys sign up ?

You get to meet each other online and play together ?

I don't get it.
                  Yeah if you are on the same system then you can get online and play together.

The other night me and [MENTION=747]Papaveli played together. I was free roaming the gta 5 map. (online and story mode have the same map except up to 16 people can join in on top of the AI) so I was walking around then papa pulls up in his car I get in and he drove. Eventually we got killed by some fucker in a truck but we spawned in the area and I killed that ass hole lol.

You can do missions together. Not story missions but new story multiplayer missions. These missions are a few weeks prior to the actual story mode.

You can also do activities like golf, tennis, shooting range, etc. or you can rob a store and have someone waiting as a get away driver. Or have a shoot out with cops. Eventually they'll add heist where we can get lots of money and be more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                    Yeah if you are on the same system then you can get online and play together.

The other night me and [MENTION=747]Papaveli played together. I was free roaming the gta 5 map. (online and story mode have the same map except up to 16 people can join in on top of the AI) so I was walking around then papa pulls up in his car I get in and he drove. Eventually we got killed by some fucker in a truck but we spawned in the area and I killed that ass hole lol.

You can do missions together. Not story missions but new story multiplayer missions. These missions are a few weeks prior to the actual story mode.

You can also do activities like golf, tennis, shooting range, etc. or you can rob a store and have someone waiting as a get away driver. Or have a shoot out with cops. Eventually they'll add heist where we can get lots of money and be more fun.
                    Wow that's awesome. Sounds very tempting. I might join soon.

Comment

I added myself to the group, Schreibs21 obviously. I'll be on on occasion.
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/Schreibs21

Comment

Hell yeah guys hope to see you all on.

It's fun [MENTION=9902]Hard2Kill join up

Comment

my latest ride, nothing too flashy. But peep the number plate lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X