Noob question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob question

Which championship is it that the English Premier League, Spanish & Italian A-League all square off for the ___________ championship

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

I dont get the question?

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
      Which championship is it that the English Premier League, Spanish & Italian A-League all square off for the ___________ championship

very noob indeed .. the UEFA Champions League

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
        very noob indeed .. the UEFA Champions League
        Wrong!!!! He asked about a league teams, they definitely dont play in uefa tournaments as theyre not european teams lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
          Wrong!!!! He asked about a league teams, they definitely dont play in uefa tournaments as theyre not european teams lol

English Italian and Spanish not european teams?

Comment

but but ...... if they're not european ... what are they??

Comment

A league = Australian teams. Domestically they play in the australian league, however regionally they play in the asian champions league

Comment

A league = Australian teams. Domestically they play in the australian league, however regionally they play in the asian champions league

well then its the FIFA Club World Cup .... but i think u got it wrong there mate ... he said Italian A-League ... which means Seria A League ... He missed the word serie which caused the confusion .. But if he meant the A-League .. then its the one i said above most probably

Comment

Well he needs to clarify his original post then lol

Comment

I dont think he meant the A-league, it was for the italien Serie A like Omar said,imo.

Comment

Yeah a serie or whatever, i thought each country devided the divisions by "a - b league teams"

Thanks for rectifying my noobness

[MENTION=7784]Omar how often does this take place? every year? and how does the system work briefly? u know if I wikipedia my questiĆ²n im gonna get aboot 6458258045457278 paragraphs of info and background =)

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Yeah a serie or whatever, i thought each country devided the divisions by "a - b league teams"

Thanks for rectifying my noobness

[MENTION=7784]Omar how often does this take place? every year? and how does the system work briefly? u know if I wikipedia my questiĆ²n im gonna get aboot 6458258045457278 paragraphs of info and background =)
                        Every season.

It start with 32 teams, 8 groups from 4 The best 2 from every group go through. After that 16 clubs play knock out. One game home, one game away. The team with the best scores after 2 matches go to the next round, till you reached the final which is only one match.

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                          Every season.

It start with 32 teams, 8 groups from 4 The best 2 from every group go through.
                          Are they all spread out evenly? 10 clubs from the English Premier League, 10 from Italia Serie A, 10 from Spanish, even though that's 30 lol
                          Last edited by KW; 07-25-2013, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Are they all spread out evenly? 10 clubs from the English Premier League, 10 from Italia Serie A, 10 from Spanish, even though that's 30 lol
                            No, there is a ranking with how good countries were last years. For every club win a match a country get an ammount of points. I think the list only is for the last 4 years or so.

How higher on the list, how many clubs from a country can compete in euro leagues. The max is 3 teams directly to the real tournament and 1 need to play qualifications.

There also is another tournament named the euro league.

Comment

Champions League
                              I ain't choosing sides
                              Hell nah,fuck everybody
                              It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
                              Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
                              Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
                              I'm bullet proof
                              Blazed up on top of my man's roof
                              Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
                              Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
                              It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
                              Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X