Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alfamega Claims "DEA" Documents Were Fake, "Someone Typed It Up From Something" [Vide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alfamega Claims "DEA" Documents Were Fake, "Someone Typed It Up From Something" [Vide

Former Grand Hustle associate Cedric "Alfamega" Zellars has made a self-recorded video tape claiming recent DEA documents which accused him of working with the government were fabricated.

In addition to calling out the alleged fake paperwork, Alfa also said we did not snitch on a former drug dealer, but did lie against him.
    "I ain't never snitched on nobody," Alfa promised. "A lot of people read, but they don't understand. They hear but they don't listen...Dude never had a heroin case, he had a cocaine case. So I know whoever sent that document out, somebody typed it up from something and put something together but I'm gonna give y'all the real deal of how it was. I didn't know Ali, don't know Ali to the day...Somebody put the pressure on me and it wasn't the government or nobody like that. They wanted me to basically lie on this dude,it was up to me to either play the hand I was dealt or fold. If I play the hand I was dealt, I'm looking at 30 to 40 [years in prison]. If I fold, that means I'm still in the game. So I went ahead and folded. From the time I did it, I was remorseful about it. It hurt me because I ain't snitched on dude, I lied on this dude....I was loyal to somebody that made me lie on somebody." (YouTube)

Last week, Alfa made headlines after writing T.I. a two-page open letter.
    "On the real, I'm not coming to you as a disgruntled crying a**ed b*tch who's mad about being let go," Alfa wrote. "I'm coming to you as a man who is disappointed that he was publicly exiled by a friend. You've often said that you're a man of your words but hommie; you are not being true to your words...I rode for you when there was no one else there to ride for you. 24/7, I was on call for you pimp. On many occasions, I sidelined my family choosing to risk my early demise for you. With a little cheddar, you can easily employ dudes to kill for you all day every day. Conversely, try finding someone who will put their life on the line and die for you...I was the first person you called when you got into that altercation in LA with Shaka's DTP people. Without any questions, I was right there ready to go to war for you...Time after time, I defended your honor because you were my dawg; if they disrespected you, they disrespected me...Once this is published, I'm giving you a week to call me. Should you choose to not call me within that timeframe, I'll know exactly where we stand. At that point, we'll separate...Hope you come home soon pimp, keep your head up and let all the bull go. Don't worry about propaganda, people always gone talk." (Down South)

The rapper recently questioned Tip's past statements about his criminal background and denied working for the DEA.
    "Am I snitching in the hood," he asked laughing. "It's like people say I can't go back in the hood, when I heard that I was in the hood. They still say I can't go back to the hood but I was in the hood when I heard I couldn't go back...Me and the dude [they say I snitched on] Ali, didn't have any business together, ever. Me and Ali never been in the streets together, hustling, things like that. I apologized to dude because his name got caught up in a whole lot of things...How do you intentionally conceal your criminal past? Intentionally? Everybody in the streets knows me. Tip knew what I had been locked up for, I had been locked up for a gun. I went to jail for a gun. He talked to dudes who did time with me. His uncle and everybody did time with me. He was in prison with me...I don't work for no motherf*cking DEA. I have never worked for the DEA. I had gun charges." (Gyant Unplugged)

Tip announced Alfa's Grand Hustle exit last May.
    "Even though all of our artists and employees are asked by us to be honest and open about their past history at no time did Alfa disclose to me or Grand Hustle what has now appeared in the media. He essentially deceived us by failing to fully disclose the truth about his past and there is no place in our organization for dishonest and misleading behavior. As I've always said, you must take responsibility for your own actions, we at Grand Hustle do not support or condone blaming others for our own mistakes. I hope and pray to god bless his financial plans but I do not foresee me or my company playing the role of his personal or professional business." (File Factory)

Check out Alfamega's video below:

Source:
    Alfamega Claims "DEA" Documents Were Fake, "Someone Typed It Up From Something" [Video] | SOHH.com

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
    Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
    Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
    Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X