Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Last Album You Listened To All The Way Through?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I rarely sit down & take in hip-hop albums these days but I would have to say Pusha T King Push

Comment

• Popped in Dr. Dre - Compton again, front to back, dope album
      www.starmusicmedia.com

Comment

• Love this album. Could've used a few more cuts though.

Comment

• Gucci Mane - Everybody Lookin' and it was so bad. (don't want to judge without listening)
          Snoop Dogg - COOLAID (not bad)

And now i'm back with the best album ever

I hope the retail album get diamond one day.

Comment

• CLASSIC

Never get tired get of it.

Comment

• The EP that introduced Bone to the world. I love it even though 3 of the 8 tracks are an intro, an interlude & an instrumental. The 5 actual tracks are all FIRE! This was just a tease of the classic material that would come the years after.

Comment

• - Steez 4 President -

Comment

• Classic BTNH

Most people's favorite Bone album, my 2nd favorite. It's not far behind AOW for me.

Comment

• More classic Bone. My favorite Bone album. There's only a couple tracks I don't really care for on this long ass album. DJ U-Neek's best work IMO.

Comment

• "If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                      If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                      but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                      -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                      -Tupac Shakur

Comment

• Good collection of hits from their first 3 albums along with some soundtrack songs & guest appearance tracks.

Comment

• Not a bad album but my least favorite Bone album from that true BTNH era ('94-'02). Not enough Krayzie, a little too much Flesh.

Comment

• Not as good as Volume One. Really questionable selection of some tracks. Comprised of some okay unreleased tracks & remixes. Some shitty guest appearance tracks too. Guess that's what you have to choose from when you release a second Greatest Hits type of album after only 1 album between volumes 1 & 2. "Thug Luv" really should've been on Volume One.

Comment

• The last true Bone album. It's better than it gets credit for. A very enjoyable album. Better than BTNHResurrection IMO.

Comment

• Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X