2Pac - This Life I Lead (Spot-on OG Remake) FULL VERSION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnLund213 View Post
    enya any thoughts of a mixtape full of remakes, i'm sure alot of people would love to hear that
    Yeah i would like mixtape with full remakes / remasters, i prefer it more than mixtape with remixes
    When thugs cry
    We don't shed tears we shed blood
    Do you still wanna be a thug?
    (And all our enemies die)
    When thugs cry!

Comment

this is sweet. can i get the instrumental of it pm it to me please
      Angel In Distress

Comment

nice remake & like [MENTION=1161]JohnLund213 said how amaru gonna take off such great feature artists & replace em with the lawz lol wtf
        Last edited by King Ragnar; 04-20-2013, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal The Konqueror View Post
          nice remake & like [MENTION=1161]JohnLund213 said how you gonna take off such great feature artists & replace em with the lawz lol wtf

I was actually referring to Amaru putting the Inlawz on there in the first place. Enya used what is available to us, and he did a excellent job at that. I just think Noble and suck ass and i would have loved for the acapella of the original vocals to be available for us
          I ain't choosing sides
          Hell nah,fuck everybody
          It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
          Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
          Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
          I'm bullet proof
          Blazed up on top of my man's roof
          Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
          Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
          It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
          Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnLund213 View Post
            I was actually referring to Amaru putting the Inlawz on there in the first place. Enya used what is available to us, and he did a excellent job at that. I just think Noble and suck ass and i would have loved for the acapella of the original vocals to be available for us
            i know i mean amaru & think [MENTION=1511]enya did a great job on this

on my op i should of put amaru
            Last edited by King Ragnar; 04-20-2013, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Hey thanks for the upload. I don't often listen to OG's so I'm not that familiar with them but I do like them if they've good clear sound quality. All the terminology can become quiet overwhelming so can someone help clear up what an OG Remake involves and how it compares to the OG ?

Maybe their is a thread which gives clear definition to each term and all the different terms that exist ? I know [MENTION=747]Papaveli has explained some of them in one of his mixtape release threads but I can no longer find it.

Example:
              Unreleased, Leaked, OG's, OG-Vibes, OG Enhancement, Retail, Retail Enhancement, OG Remakes, Unmastered , Mastered, Remastered, Demo's, Rough Version, Retail Alt Version, OG Alt Version, Remix, Switch-up, Mash-up... ... ...

Most sound pretty self explanatory but does get confusing. would be nice to be able to instantly identify each 2Pac mix. I have about 50 OG's in my playlist but some are enhancements (DJ Papaveli), a couple 'remastered' (DJ Phonkey Dee) and have some OG Alt versions which sound similar but with a different instrument. What would separate that from being an OG Remake or an Enhancement.

I have a track in my playlist called 'Confessions' It is in 320kbps but doesn't sound to good and have found it again on Phonkey Dee's Remasters Vol.1 which sounds much nicer but is tad shorter duration then further confusion as Confession shares Breathin lyrics. Similar to Sucka 4 Love -> Do For Love

Another track I'm a little confused about 'Reincarnation', I ended up with 3 version in my playlist recently: 2Pac's OG (Duration 5:42), OG Enhancement (4:30) DJ Papaveli - The Prodigal Son and a 5:52 version from D-ACE & LV's mixtape - Only The Strong Survive. I couldn't find Reincarnation in the ref section.

I'm not trying to collect all versions of 2Pac's music. I'm content on a final update edition instead of multiple versions so I have kept D-ACE & LV's version (I think it is an enhanced version of the OG) better sounding quality maybe mastered ? and Papaveli maybe changed a verse/instrument etc to in his view improve the OG ? so their can be more than one meaning for each term enhancement ? similar to OG-Vibe being close sounding/sampling the original or overall just having that Pac vibe from the instrumental, featuring artists etc as oppose to the pop/rnb 2pac remixes

Edit: Is their a Retail Remake of 2Pac's Baby Don't Cry and would it be appropriate to remake it as the retail version has artifacts like crackling and distortions associated with vinyl (was that a desired effect ?)

Thanks in advance
              Last edited by SwIFT; 04-21-2013, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SwIFT View Post
                I couldn't find Reincarnation in the ref section.
                it's "My Only Fear Of Death", not "Reincarnation"
                BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

Says file is disabled for public access?

Comment

You're about a year.5 late. :P Quit living in the past and do something with your life!
                    It make homos game at females.

Comment

Just recently joined forum.... bad timing lol... this remake is hard to find guess it's one of those you should get asap before it's gone

Comment

Comment

Thanks bro... appreciated.
                          Sounds amazing.

Comment

Let resurrect this thread,

Has this been done with the original vocals not with the Outlawz verses?

Comment

[MENTION=1511]enya you are a g

This Life I Lead and Happy Home remakes

I wonder what else you have

Comment

not sure why but everytime i click download shit opens up a new page for something thats got nothing to do with mediafire and i cannot download the file

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X