Old Spider-Man Costume Will Be In The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Spider-Man Costume Will Be In The Amazing Spider-Man 2

We already know that Andrew Garfield's Peter Parker is going to be wearing a new costume design in Marc Webb's The Amazing Spider-Man 2, but it looks like the suit used in the first film will be making an appearance. The photo above features Spider-Man stuntman William Spencer (@Iwilliamspencer) from the set of the sequel dressed in the original suit. I imagine the first part of the movie will end up featuring this suit. It will be interesting to see how the change comes about.

Peter Parker (Garfield) finds, life is busy – between taking out the bad guys as Spider-Man and spending time with the person he loves, Gwen (Emma Stone), high school graduation can't come quickly enough. Peter hasn't forgotten about the promise he made to Gwen's father to protect her by staying away – but that's a promise he just can't keep. Things will change for Peter when a new villain, Electro (Jamie Foxx), emerges, an old friend, Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan), returns, and Peter uncovers new clues about his past.

The movie also stars Martin Sheen, Shailene Woodley, Paul Giammatti, Felicity Jones, Chris Cooper and Colm Feore, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 hits theaters May 2nd, 2014.

Totally stupid idea!!!! How does Peter create a high tech looking suit, then downgrades to the suit we've known for years??? I thought they were trying to keep away from Sam Raimi"s version! SMH

Comment

Originally posted by cant View Post
      Totally stupid idea!!!! How does Peter create a high tech looking suit, then downgrades to the suit we've known for years??? I thought they were trying to keep away from Sam Raimi"s version! SMH
      Re-Read the article and look at the picture. It says that the costume from the first Amazing Spiderman will be in the movie, not the Sam Raimi Costume. The Movie will start with the Amazing Spiderman style costume.. it'll likely get tore up in a fight, and he'll upgrade to either a) The Black Costume B) The Ben Reily Spiderman costume (I think this is most likely given the design from the first Amazing Spiderman). or C) The Ultimate SPiderman costume.

1)_black_spiderman_color.jpg

2)1120840-sm60_super.jpg

3)Miles_Morales_%u00252528Earth-1610%2529_0005.jpg

Of Course they could always go all Spiderman 2099 which would be cool...

2099Spiderman.jpg

Comment

I'm talking about the fact that this is supposed to be a reboot of the francise from the ground up. How are you going to feature a costume from the prior series of films, when this is a make-over film???

He designs a high tech suit in the 1st film, then a low tech one in the 2nd??? Isn't it supposed to be the other way around???

Comment

Needs more codpiece.
          It make homos game at females.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X