The Game Responds To Jay-Z, "I Ain't Lost A Rap Beef To Date" [

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Game Responds To Jay-Z, "I Ain't Lost A Rap Beef To Date" [

The Game has responded to Jay-Z's recent "groupie" label and explained why the rap mogul would not win in a rap battle against him.

Speaking via a phone interview from Amsterdam, Game broke down his issues with Jay.

"There's one thing about Jay man, let's not confuse who it is we're talking about," Game said in an interview. "This dude is real slick, real witty and I never hated on his legacy or his old music but this new, everything he putting out to date is just trash. We don't want no parts to it and I feel like a lot of people have been wanting to voice their opinions but nobody has because as soon as I came out with the whole Jay-Z thing, everybody jumped on. And it even surprised me because I'm thinking everybody with Game just hating but it was like a pretty cool split. Half the people were like Roc-A-Fella this, that and the other half was like Jay-Z old, washed. So, I wouldn't be on the phone if it wasn't blown out of proportion at this point...Some people don't wanna get old...He just old and bitter and when anybody say my name in a rap, I'm gonna lock in...My fans expect me to respond and I ain't lost a rap beef to date...He just really needs to sit his old a** down somewhere and let the new n*ggas make money...He knows if he goes to war with me, it's gonna be never-ending. From Joe Budden to Memphis Bleek to Ras Kas to Yukmouth to G-Unit as a staff, record label and group, I'm a one-man army man. I will tear you down. They will stop wearing Roc-A-Wear clothing...If Jay responds with a song, it'll be on his album because he's a pretty smart dude, witty, and he knows it'll benefit him more to put it on The Blueprint, if and when he does, just be on the lookout for '400 Bars' ...I'm a really put my pen on the paper and really strike a match." (103 Jams)
    Jay-Z recently questioned why Game took his usage of "game" in a freestyle as a diss.

"I like the game, the game is changing all the time, I've been dominating the game," Jay said in an interview. "Now tell me exactly what I said, tell me exactly what I said. I said, 'I'm not talking about...' is that a diss? I'm not talking about you. 'Oh you hurt my feelings...' Tell groupie to get over it. If that's a diss, wear that. Tell groupie to get over it." (Tim Westwood TV)

Game is 100 correct.

Jay is a pussy for not responding to Game after Game disrespected his wife.

Comment

This guy said some shit about Beyonce, and he didnt respond.....

All I know is he better respond sooner or later.

Comment

Man Jay needs to open his mouth and say something kuz Game is gonna Ja-rule him.
        Wall Of Shame:

Not enough room in sig for all the fails..

Comment

Game is gonna Ja-rule him.
          lol he aint gonna ja rule him or whatever. The Game's disses are wack and If Jay respond he will kill him.

Comment

^I really doubt that as jay is a wuss .

Game will ride on him if he decides to respond ,but i really don't think he will.
            He knows what will happen if he does.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X