Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrukstarZ Presents - 2Pac - The Return Of The King [2013 Mixtape]

I have finally finished it.
    This mixtape is mostly new mixes, a couple of old unheards and some tracks that you may have heard that were intended for this mixtape when I planned it a few years ago.
    This is 5 years in the making.
    Contains 6 tracks that I produced myself using some of my favourites samples.

I really hope you enjoy this. Those that remember me from back in the day will be glad to know that this is classic CrukstarZ.

Enjoy and feedback please.

DOWNLOAD LINK
    http://d01.megashares.com/index.php?d01=u35AhCW

Tracklist

00. CrukstarZ Intro
    01. 2Pac - The Return Of The King (Intro)
    02. 2Pac & Nas ft Amerie - Everybody Wants To Rule The World
    03. 2Pac ft Jay-Z & Chris Martin - Nobody Said It Was Easy [Produced by CrukstarZ]
    04. 2Pac ft Micheal Jackson - What About Peace (One Day)[Produced by CrukstarZ]
    05. 2Pac ft Rihanna - Love The Way You Trust Me
    06. 2Pac ft Michael Jackson - Make A Change [Produced by CrukstarZ]
    07. 2Pac - The Realest Ever
    08. 2Pac - Military Minded (Interlude)
    09. 2Pac, Stretch, Notorious B.I.G - House Of Pain 2013 [Produced by CrukstarZ]
    10. 2Pac, Kanye West, Notorious B.I.G & Lil Wayne - Line Em Up
    11. 2Pac ft Bruce Springsteen - My Block [Produced by CrukstarZ]
    12. 2Pac - Dear Mama (Unconditional Love)
    13. 2Pac, ft Fat Joe & Scarface - Us Against The Block
    14. 2Pac ft TQ - Better Dayz
    15. 2Pac ft Dramacydal & Freeway - So Many Tears (Grind On)
    16. 2Pac & Notorious B.I.G - Dead Or Alive [Produced by CrukstarZ]
    17. 2Pac - Changes Outro
    18. 2Pac ft Biggie Smalls Big L - Champions (Bonus Track)
    19. 2Pac ft Faith Evans - Everything To Lose (Bonus Track)

Track 03 samples Coldplay - The Scientist
    Track 04 samples Micheal Jackson - Earth Song
    Track 06 samples Micheal Jackson - Man In The Mirror
    Track 09 samples Black Milk - Long Story Short
    Track 11 samples Bruce Springsteen - Streets Of Philadelphia
    Track 16 samples Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead Or Alive

Thanks for sharing i'll be sure to download and check it out.

Comment

Thanks for posting. I will check it out!

Comment

thanks for this drop

Comment

Re: CrukstarZ Presents - 2Pac - The Return Of The King [2013 Mixtape]

good to see this, gonna leave fb soon. thanks for posting

Sent from my LG Optimus 2x using Tapatalk
          www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
          www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
          www.facebook.com/LilProphet
          www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

Im not mixer, i can't make remixes i didn't understand none of this, but Really this is facking amazing, im feeling almost every remix it's just a great mixtape which is going straight to my " 2Pac Mixtapes" Folder To be honest for 1st time im listening to mixtape like this, which i like and feel almost every remix.
            Well done, good job, and keep it up

This is my #1 Favorite mixtape at the moment.
            When thugs cry
            We don't shed tears we shed blood
            Do you still wanna be a thug?
            (And all our enemies die)
            When thugs cry!

Comment

Good mixtape! I like Pac mixes sampling rock songs; My Block with Bruce Springsteen turned out especially nice. Keep up the good work.

Comment

My favorites:

2Pac ft Jay-Z & Chris Martin - Nobody Said It Was Easy [Produced by CrukstarZ]

2Pac ft Bruce Springsteen - My Block [Produced by CrukstarZ]
                "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

[MENTION=13033]CrukstarZ here is my review of the mixtape, there are some good ideas on it, I like your production too!

00. Intro - Nice mixture, I like the beat parts and the samples you used.
                  01. Return of the King - The piano intro is great, the strings are beautiful in the remix! Very dope. 9/10
                  02. Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Classic Hayes sample, you can't go wrong with it. They both flow well on it, although I don't like the singing chorus, still cool. 7.5/10
                  03. Nobody Said It Was Easy - Nice production, I like the chorus, I didn't even skip Jay's verse. Chilling remix. 8/10
                  04. What About Peace (One Day) - Well made, I like how you mixed the 2 pella's together. The sample is very familiar but can't name it now, can you help me? Anyways, it's a 8.5/10
                  05. Love The Way You Trust Me - Is this a remake instrumental? Rihanna sounds off key, not that I'm a fan of her verse. Pac's part is great though. 7/10
                  06. Make A Change - I really like the beat during the verses, MJ fits well, beautiful. 9/10
                  07. The Realest Ever - It would be great, but imo the instrumental is too chilled out for this pella, although the chorus parts are raw. 7.5/10
                  08. Military Minded (Interlude) - Classic beat, maybe the problem is with my speakers, but I don't seem to hear any acapella (Military Minds?).
                  09. House Of Pain 2013 - Nice vibe, haven't heard many HoP remixes yet. 8/10
                  10. Line Em Up - Sorry, not a fan of this type of mixes. 6/10
                  11. My Block - Great work on the beat, sounds smooth n cool. 8/10
                  12. Dear Mama (Unconditional Love) - Beautiful, I love it! 9.5/10
                  13. Us Against The Block - Not bad, I prefer the My Block pella over this though. 7/10
                  14. Better Dayz - Sorry, somehow I don't like this because of TQ.. his vocals (during the verses) ruin it for me. 6/10
                  15. So Many Tears (Grind On) - Flows well, I like this one. 8/10
                  16. Dead Or Alive - One of my favs, you this chilling sample with some raw drums well, great work. 9/10
                  17. Changes Outro - Nice outro, good idea to use this acoustic version.
                  18. Champions (Bonus Track) - Would be great, but damn those hi-hats sound wrong! 7/10
                  19. Everything To Lose (Bonus Track) - Good idea to use this, as the only I'll Be Missing You remix I know is an old ass, off beat Changes one. First verse is off bar unfortunately. 7.5/10

My favorites are "Return of the King", "Make a Change", "Dear Mama" and "Dead or Alive". I had a feeling during listening like I'm back in the older days, so your tape defo has a good vibe to it. Good work, and I hope this won't be your last one. pz

Comment

Thank you for the detailed feedback LP. The What About Peace sample is MJ - Earth Song! The Military Minded one is strange, I think when I first mixed it, something happened with the channels, but it works in my car and on my laptop. Strange. Glad you enjoyed it. My next project is a FULL Big L Mixtape as I'm a big fan of him and I haven't really seen many mixtapes by board members for him.

Comment

gonna make this review short and simple because i wrote a full detailed review and my pc resetted!!

personally i think this mixtape is true to being a mixtape using some great dj skills!! great use of pellas to make adlibs on some mixes. love the interviews and smaples u used. some amazing mixes, some good/ok mixes and 1 or 2 mixes i wasnt a massive favour of

gonna rate this tape overall 9 out of 10. again personally because you were creative with ur skills and theres somee really good mixes. good custom hooks!

PEOPLE DEFINITELY DOWNLOAD THIS. I LOVE IT
                      **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
                      **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
                      **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
                      CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
                      CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
                      CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

Originally posted by djmoey View Post
                        gonna make this review short and simple because i wrote a full detailed review and my pc resetted!!

personally i think this mixtape is true to being a mixtape using some great dj skills!! great use of pellas to make adlibs on some mixes. love the interviews and smaples u used. some amazing mixes, some good/ok mixes and 1 or 2 mixes i wasnt a massive favour of

gonna rate this tape overall 9 out of 10. again personally because you were creative with ur skills and theres somee really good mixes. good custom hooks!

PEOPLE DEFINITELY DOWNLOAD THIS. I LOVE IT
                        when ever u make another shitty mix i don't want to see u complaining about feedback

moey wishes he could put out a quality mixtape like this lol
                        Originally Posted by Crusty

other boards dropped exclusive songs and videos but nothing here from the people whom have tons of exclusive stuff?
                        i`m confused

Comment

Originally posted by Correa View Post
                          when ever u make another shitty mix i don't want to see u complaining about feedback

Lol i quite with the mixtapes i think. On forums like this if ur not mixing for urself theres no point because as ive realised bo one really cares. People just wanna download and listen to tracks....

And haha yeah i wish i could
                          **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
                          **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
                          **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
                          CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
                          CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
                          CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

Originally posted by Correa View Post

what's the reason of hating? especially in someone else's thread.

Sent from my LG Optimus 2x using Tapatalk

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X