No announcement yet.

Papoose Takes On Fat Joe From The Stage, "Even Fat Joe Was Forced To Lean Back"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papoose Takes On Fat Joe From The Stage, "Even Fat Joe Was Forced To Lean Back"

New York rapper Papoose recently dissed rap rival Fat Joe on-stage last week with a combative freestyle rhyme in which he wished for the rapper's death in place of Michael Jackson's.

While performing at a "Live From The Planet" event, Pap expressed his feelings towards Joey Crack.

"Eh yo, check this out," Pap told a Brooklyn crowd. "R-I-P to Michael Jackson/I'm sad you had to go/Instead of you dying, it should have been Fat Joe...I heard Fat Joe try to say he ain't get snuffed/Somebody put something in his mouth, my zipper's stuck...When he on-stage he don't get a lot of feedback...Even Fat Joe was forced to lean back." (5th Pro TV)
    The duo had a scuffle over a year ago which Fat Joe claims he won.

"I don't have nothing to gain from putting out stories that I beat up Papoose," said Joe, who claimed victory in the squabble with the Brooklyn MC. "Papoose, this is an approach he chose. He felt he was taking a negative and turning it into a positive, but in the long run, time tells the truth. Time will tell." (MTV)
    Papoose previously kept details to a minimum involving his fight.

"What happens in the streets stays in the streets," Pap said in a 2008 interview. "It was definitely an altercation. I stood tall. Yes, I invited [Joe] for a fair [one-on-one fight], he refused. Yes, I put my hands on him. That's all I'm saying." (Six Shot)

Originally posted by donfatal View Post
    "Eh yo, check this out," Pap told a Brooklyn crowd. "R-I-P to Michael Jackson/I'm sad you had to go/Instead of you dying, it should have been Fat Joe...I heard Fat Joe try to say he ain't get snuffed/Somebody put something in his mouth, my zipper's stuck...When he on-stage he don't get a lot of feedback...Even Fat Joe was forced to lean back."
    I got a pretty good laugh out of that one, if you ask me, Pap could eat joe alive.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X