Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DJ Green Lantern On Game & Jay-Z, "When You Say Somebody's Name, Be Prepared For Anyt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Green Lantern On Game & Jay-Z, "When You Say Somebody's Name, Be Prepared For Anyt

DJ Green Lantern recently shared his opinions on The Game's rap war against Jay-Z and said the West Coast emcee may be justified for his attack on a hip-hop mogul.

In addition to speaking on the disses, Lantern also said if the rap battle developed, it would likely remain on wax.

"When you say somebody's name, be prepared for anything to happen," Lantern said in an interview. "So Jay was probably like 'Whatever,' felt like saying his name and Game was like, 'He said my name, I'm going in.' So it is what it is. I'm not surprised at all by any of it. I'm quietly entertained on the sideline, that's pretty much it. I heard [the diss]. Game goes hard and that's all, you know, Game goes hard like intensly hard. But that guy Jay-Z, if he puts his mind to you, it's gonna be something. It'll be interesting to see how that's gonna play out. I scratched my head on some Amber Rose line, Kanye's girl, the line in the record, but, that's Game, man. Game is a savage, an animal. He's just gonna spray the whole parking lot...It is what it is, these are two grown men that make way more than me so big up to both of them, put your gloves on and just keep it in the ring..I don't think none of that is violence at all. But you never know." (Vlad TV)
    Tony Yayo recently said Game was wrong for going after Jay.

"Stupid move," Yayo said a couple of days ago in Astoria, Queens. "It's dumb. When I see guys like Jay-Z, 50 [Cent] and Diddy, there's no need for me [to beef with them]. They got too much money. Dudes got sniper money. You gotta chill. I chill. You gotta leave them kinda dudes alone. That's how I look at it. I don't know how other rappers look at it. These guys is worth hundreds of millions of dollars. 50, Eminem, Dre, Diddy -- waste of time, man." (MTV)
    Game's hard-hitting "I'm So Wavy" landed online last week.

Game will tear his ass up thats why he wont say nothing

Comment

Jay is done and has been done for a few years.

Comment

tony yayo always sounds like a bitch

always braggin on 50 like he is his daddy and shit

Comment

The Game wants some attention and some hype before his album release.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X