Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac-Forum Presents - End Of The World E.P.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biological View Post
    Cool. I'll check it out.

Wish I had a slot
    I guess for later this year we will drop another mixtape probably. We def need everyones help for that .

Comment

big thanks for all i take it now.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
        I guess for later this year we will drop another mixtape probably. We def need everyones help for that .
        I'm in. You've asked me before but I never got anything in on time.
        The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

My favorites:

Souljas Story
          So Many Tears
          Komradz
          Thug Devotion
          Loyal 2 The Game
          Breathin' (WHY did you have to 50 cent in there!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Panfruit View Post
            Looks good, but it appears some jackass added 'Remix King Graphics' to your album cover. Probably the same asshole who added the pointless explicit advisory label. :P
            watch your tongue cat woman!
            F-N-F
            THE REMIX KING
            / Certified Music Critic

Comment

thanx alot
              THIS USER WAS BANNED

Comment

Thanks, some very good mixes on there!

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
                  Breathin' (WHY did you have to 50 cent in there!!!)
                  i believed his verse fit perfect with the track.

he mentions pac & his verse ends like its actually a part of the track

I Know Death Follows Me
                  But
                  I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by ThaRealMasterC View Post
                    i believed his verse fit perfect with the track.

he mentions pac & his verse ends like its actually a part of the track
                    Yea I know. I just hate 50 with a passion...

Comment

Thanks for the mixtape, imma check it out. The best mixtape for years was the bomb first one.hope this one is better.

Comment

Originally posted by thugpac View Post
                        Thanks for the mixtape, imma check it out. The best mixtape for years was the bomb first one. hope this one is better.

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
                        http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

1. Where Is The Love? (DJ LV Remix) - Really deep track, love the intro making this mix more relevent. Pac's verse ties in nicely with the beat.

2. Souljah's Story (DJ Skandalous OG Vibe) - The drums are sick, takes us back to that era. The sample was used flawlessly in this one. Great work here homie!

3. They Don't Give A Fuck About Us (DJ Dant Remix) - Wow, this shit is dooope! Best mix I've heard with MJ's version and Pac's.. Kept it OG but still gave it that modern feel. The guitar is just crazy.

4. Enemies With Me (KREW Remix) - Umm, cool Ray Luv shout-out at the beginning...

5. So Many Tearz (Lil Prophet Remix) - Reminds me of Alchemist or Havoc production, which means I'm love the shit! CPU sounds are heard a lot but still dope regardless.

6. Komradz (VenomRx Remix) - That guitar is dope homie, really powerful for this mix. Everyone flows great on the beat, will be playing this shit for a while.

7. Thug Devotion (DJ Tricki Remix) - You know you're getting good shit with @Klockwork. Dope shit all around here, chorus don't really fit to me but still a dope mix.

8. Loyal 2 The Game (Papaveli Remix) - Best mix on the tape, no contest imo.. Shit sounds like a legit OG! Not really fair though, since the OG is classic! lmao..

9. Breathin (Master C Remix) - I know people are split on this mix but I think its a really clever mix. The beat is sick but wish there weren't tags throughout the mix. 50's verse goes very well with Pac's. Like I told you before, great way to bring some variety to the EP.

10. Only Fear Of Death (D-Ace Remix) - Great closing track! Nice switch to make a more soft, deep track instead of the usual hard-hitting mixes we get. Genius mix

Great EP and it would of got 5/5 but #4 brought the quality down a lot! lmao.. @Fatal-N-Felony aka Remix King laced us with great artwork.. Hopefully we can step our game up and get blesses with a mix from him.

#dj
                          Last edited by KREW; 12-28-2012, 02:55 AM.

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
                          http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

Originally posted by thugpac View Post
                            Thanks for the mixtape, imma check it out. The best mixtape for years was the bomb first one.hope this one is better.

Comment

Originally posted by KREW View Post
                              @Fatal-N-Felony aka Remix King laced us with great artwork.. Hopefully we can step our game up and get blesses with a mix from him.
                              yea maybe one day, you guys are almost there
                              F-N-F
                              THE REMIX KING
                              / Certified Music Critic

Comment

big love to @Papaveli for Loyal to the Game mix, always wanted to do the same
                                no love to Dant for stealing the idea
                                BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X