Papoose Gives Remy Ma Update, Says He Visits Her Regularly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papoose Gives Remy Ma Update, Says He Visits Her Regularly

Remy Ma may be alone, as she serves an eight year bid for assault charges, but she's not entirely alone. She's got Papoose.

Pap recently confirmed, via an interview with Connecticut radio personality Jenny Boom Boom, that he's officially married to Remy Ma, and has been visiting her on the regular, in addition to giving an update.

"Remy, she's maintaining and she's getting through it," Pap explained. "I visit her every other day at this point. When we be on the floor, a lot of kids come up to us and want autographs from both of us. In the beginning, I was there everyday, but I got a lot of things to maintain out here, so I'm there every other day.

"Yup [we're married], he continued "... [the wedding] was the best it could possibly be. It's something I'm proud of. We're gonna stick by each other. I'mma hold it down definitely."

One of the perks of being married is that the couple are allowed conjugal visits in a trailer -- 48 hours worth, every six weeks.

"Yea, the trailer visit, definitely. It happened," he said with a laugh. "The trailer visit was lovely. It was to both of our pleasure. The trailer visit was definitely an opportunity for her to get a piece of mind. She's been gone a year now. I felt like she needed that. We both needed it."

In addition to holding down Remy on the outside, he's also playing daddy to her son. According to Pap, her son has been staying with him during the summer, and accompanies him during visits to Remy from "time to time."

"Her son is good money, he's maintaining," the rapper told Jenny. "He goes to see her with me from time to time. We're just teaching him the right things, keeping him strong, letting him know his mother is gonna be out here, reunited with him soon."

On the music side of things, Papoose says his debut album is complete, but doesn't have a release date and/or label where it'll be released. Right now, he's just waiting for the right situation to reveal itself.
    SourcE:Ballerstatus.com

didnt he at first get banned from seein her cause he snuck in a key to get her out or sumthin
    Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

^Yeah he got banned from there for like 6 months.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X