50 Cent Drops "Forever King" Mixtape, "Act As If You're A King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Drops "Forever King" Mixtape, "Act As If You're A King

50 Cent has released his new Forever King mixtape and promised more upcoming music to land online throughout the rest of the summer.

Following up his War Angel tape, the G-Unit leader spoke on his newly released street banger.

"It was Sincerely Southside Part 2, but I changed it to Forever King because of the content," he explained in an interview. "I wanted to not just make all '90s music, I wanted to switch up the content a little bit. Also, calling it Sincerely Southside would cause an expectation based on Part 1. So I called it Forever King. In the past, you've had artists, when they feel they're on top their game, say they are, or would be considered, the King in New York City. So I feel on top of my game. It's actually one of the laws of power: Act as if you're a king to be treated like a king." (MTV)
    The cover art, which features a diamond encrusted skull and tribute to Michael Jackson, in addition to the tracklisting have all been released online.

Forever King: "I'm Paranoid," "Respect It Or Check It," "Suicide Watch," "Things We Do," "Get The Money," "Funny How time Flies," "If U Leaving, Then Leave...," "Dreaming," "Michael Jackson Freestyle," "London Girl Pt. 2," "Touch Me" and "Put That Work In." (Da Shady Board)
    In addition to the new mixtape, the rapper has promised more free music for fans.

Interesting, Propz.

Comment

dope news.

Comment

I'm willing to give it a chance, 50 can be dope when he wants to be but it seems lately he has not wanted to.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X