*DL* Papaveli presents - 2pac - The World Is Mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *DL* Papaveli presents - 2pac - The World Is Mine

DA STUGGLE CONTINUEZ (OG ENHANCEMENT) Feat. Fatal, Syke, O.F.T.B.
    DONT STOP (REMIX) Feat. Daz, C-Murder
    THUG LUV (OG VIBE) Feat. Bone
    FAME (OG ENHANCEMENT) Feat. Kokaine, Kadafi, EDI, Spice 1
    INITIATED (REMIX) Feat. Outlawz, Dogg Pound
    NIGGAZ NATURE (OG VIBE) Feat. Lil Moe
    THIS LIFE I LEAD (REMIX) Feat. The Outlawz
    THE WORLD IS MINE (REMIX) Feat. Lauren Hill
    WAR GAMEZ (OG VIBE) Feat. The Outlawz
    WATCHA GONNA DO (REMIX) Feat. Snoop Dogg
    NEVER BE PEACE (OG VIBE) Feat. The Outlawz
    THRU MY REARVIEW (REMIX) Feat. The Outlawz
    THUG N U THUG N ME (OG VIBE) Feat. Jewell
    CROOKED NIGGA TOO (REMIX) Samantha Latino
    WONDA Y THEY CALL U BTCH (OG ENHANCEMENT)
    THUG 4 LIFE (REMIX)
    DEAR MAMA (REMIX)
    HOLD ON (REMIX) Feat. Stretch

(OG ENHANCEMENT) = elements added / reworking of the original track
    (OG VIBE) = remix with the same vibe / sound as the original
    (REMIX) = complete remix

DOWNLOADhttp://www.2pac-forum.com/core/media...LD IS MINE.rarDOWNLOAD

#staff #vip #dj

No doubt this will be good, you always make the best shit

Comment

Rearview og is untouchable but this is the best remix ive heard yet. nice job on the whole tape man!

Comment

downloading right now, fish!

edit 11:28 pm downloaded
        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

Downloaded it, will give u a feedback soon

[MENTION=747]Papaveli http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/87835632/file.html

U mix stealer!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

holy fck papa ! you've outdone yourself with this one. i cant believe how good it sounds. 10/10 !

amaru could learn a thing or two how to get shit done properly

Comment

papa next time u should did only OG Vibes & mash-ups, its your thing
              imo remixes is not your thing
              on the one hand, nigga nature is offkey, initiated is offbar
              on the other hand - THUG LUV = PURE DOPENESS, had the same idea in the past, but nothing was made from it
              The World Is Mine - greatness!!!
              War Gamez - best mix from what i ever heard (i know its OG Vibe)
              Last edited by FeenTech; 10-03-2012, 01:48 PM.
              BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

more og vibes and enhancements please. mixtape is 8/10.

Comment

PAPA enhancements are always the best!!

tape downloaded,

track 1: sounds dope, i love the melodie element u added in the "chorus", fits perfect!!

track 2: dont need to say anything, u know my opinion!! DOPENESS!!! daz kills it, and this beat was always bombastic, dope ass song!!

track 3: great og vibe!! i didnt listened to this song in a time so this was dope to listen to!

track 4: nice elements u added, and i love that u left the og verses in it, the combination sounds great, great enhancement!

track 5: nothing can beat the og u know, but the remix is well done, i can bang my head to this beat tbh, amaru take an example please!!

track 6: never been a real fan of the og/retail version, ur vibe is not bad, the song itself just cant give it to me..

track 7: one of the best songs of all times (og version), but this beat has too much of that Club feeling of nowadays that i dont like.. i know u want to do something for everybody, i'll skip the track now

track 8: lauren on the hook comes nice, always enjoyed her singing on that song, just hated nas on it, so this remix is fine without nas!

track 9: maybe the best mix of this mixtape, cant be better than a war gamez pella, and this "vibe" beat is perfect man, i call this THE BEST WAR GAMEZ MIX SOOO FARRR MOTHERFUCKERSS WHAT U WANT???!!!! MORE THAN ALL U BITHC MADE NI##AZ!!!

track 10: this is a nice mix man, beat is nice, i like the "westcoast" melodie in it or whatever i can call it.. i love the og version, hate the retail version, but ur remix is nice and snoop fits to it, i enjoy all pac/snoop collabos, well done!!

track 11: PAPA, how da hell can u cut marvaless & storm out??? anyways, its nice to hear the retail verses on the og vibe, chorus is nice too, with og verses it would be better!!

track 12: i like how the beat changes the whole time, first slow, then louder and faster, amaru take a fucking example!!

track 13: never been a big fan of the beat, so i will pass on this mix

track 14: no stretch? alot of things are going on in this mix, but a bit too much for me lol, tho the lady on the chorus sounds good!!

track 15: wonda is one of pacs best songs imo (og), i like what u done with the pella, good enhancement!!

track 16: LEAK THE OG VERSION FT. *** & ***** i LOVE this remix man, u know it, one of the best remixes i have heard, this beat is dopeness, and the best choice to put this pella on it!!

track 17: as a big dear mama HATER, i must say......... i cant fuck wit tis but for semtimental people i'm sure it's nice..

track 18: there u go, BIG stretch in dis' mother, i damn sure will bump this remix more often, very nice to smoke too, the pella sounds clean, my head is bangin' man, thank you!!

except a few mixes, this mixtape is very good, papa is just creative enough to make some fucking nice mixes, thats what i like!! big props man, my joint was tasty while listening to this shhhiaatt!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
                    PAPA enhancements are always the best!!

tape downloaded,

track 1: sounds dope, i love the melodie element u added in the "chorus", fits perfect!!

track 2: dont need to say anything, u know my opinion!! DOPENESS!!! daz kills it, and this beat was always bombastic, dope ass song!!

track 3: great og vibe!! i didnt listened to this song in a time so this was dope to listen to!

track 4: nice elements u added, and i love that u left the og verses in it, the combination sounds great, great enhancement!

track 5: nothing can beat the og u know, but the remix is well done, i can bang my head to this beat tbh, amaru take an example please!!

track 6: never been a real fan of the og/retail version, ur vibe is not bad, the song itself just cant give it to me..

track 7: one of the best songs of all times (og version), but this beat has too much of that Club feeling of nowadays that i dont like.. i know u want to do something for everybody, i'll skip the track now

track 8: lauren on the hook comes nice, always enjoyed her singing on that song, just hated nas on it, so this remix is fine without nas!

track 9: maybe the best mix of this mixtape, cant be better than a war gamez pella, and this "vibe" beat is perfect man, i call this THE BEST WAR GAMEZ MIX SOOO FARRR MOTHERFUCKERSS WHAT U WANT???!!!! MORE THAN ALL U BITHC MADE NI##AZ!!!

track 10: this is a nice mix man, beat is nice, i like the "westcoast" melodie in it or whatever i can call it.. i love the og version, hate the retail version, but ur remix is nice and snoop fits to it, i enjoy all pac/snoop collabos, well done!!

track 11: PAPA, how da hell can u cut marvaless & storm out??? anyways, its nice to hear the retail verses on the og vibe, chorus is nice too, with og verses it would be better!!

track 12: i like how the beat changes the whole time, first slow, then louder and faster, amaru take a fucking example!!

track 13: never been a big fan of the beat, so i will pass on this mix

track 14: no stretch? alot of things are going on in this mix, but a bit too much for me lol, tho the lady on the chorus sounds good!!

track 15: wonda is one of pacs best songs imo (og), i like what u done with the pella, good enhancement!!

track 16: LEAK THE OG VERSION FT. *** & ***** i LOVE this remix man, u know it, one of the best remixes i have heard, this beat is dopeness, and the best choice to put this pella on it!!

track 17: as a big dear mama HATER, i must say......... i cant fuck wit tis but for semtimental people i'm sure it's nice..

track 18: there u go, BIG stretch in dis' mother, i damn sure will bump this remix more often, very nice to smoke too, the pella sounds clean, my head is bangin' man, thank you!!

except a few mixes, this mixtape is very good, papa is just creative enough to make some fucking nice mixes, thats what i like!! big props man, my joint was tasty while listening to this shhhiaatt!!!

thanks for taking the time write your opinion on everything man!!!... its good to see what others think..

what ill say about Never Be Peace though is that this was just a quick mix... i was trying for the longest time to find a beat that would fit the singing that is all over the pella... its hard to use the pella for a mix because of the whole "never, never" singing through out the whole thing... it kinda sucks.. its hard to just use this verse and nothing else with that singing all over it.. so its all gotta go together... i have been just looking for the best beat to use with it and i think ive found the only beat that would fit with the singing.. and thats the og beat... lol.. for real.. otherwise the vibe is just weird... i mixed it with a couple other beats and the vibe was well but the singing just makes it sound weird.. so in my opinion.. with the singing... it can only work with the og beat... lol.. i would like to hear what johnny j did with it... when you amp the pella you can kinda hear an interesting mellow vibe and the same snares that johnny used on Breathin... i actually started a remix where i used those same snares as well and i might finish it but it still needs a lot...

oh.. and edis verse is off bar for the retail version.. lol.. this is on bar... i dont know how they do all these mixing errors with the retail versions sometimes... i wish they could just ask the people who are still around "how did this go?" or "how would this sound" instead of just doing whatever they want... lol.. thats stupid and makes it sounda amaturish...

and this is a perfect example of what some of these posthumous things go through.. the outlawz record with johnny j for a remix... but then they remix that again with a different new beat.. lol.. this has prolly happened so many times its crazy..

Comment

FINALLY!!!
                      ok, just downloaded but got work in the morning, checked out Starin, epic... luvin the way the beat builds up at aroun 1:05.. nothins gona beat the og but this is a top mix, extra ad libs in the pella? n how?
                      will try n leave a detailed review by Monday.
                      thanks for the tape Papa

Comment

downloading now thanks for the effort papa

Comment

1. Da Struggle Continuez - Great enhancement, i remember you made an enhancement of this one before.. Never really listen to this OG but now that it sounds like this, I might put this into rotation a bit more now..

2. Don't Stop - This mix was dope on the Ghetto Ghost site tape.. As with that tape, love how you matched Pac's vocals to Daz and C-murder's vocals..

3. Thug Luv - Reminds me of the OG vibe from Dante's series, haven't heard this one in a while so this was really refreshing to hear.. Sounds like it could be a pre-mix

4. Fame - Damn never really listened to the OG much because the retail shit on it but I'm liking this one more than retail.. Great work here homie!

5. Initiated - Love the melody in the beat, Pac flows really good on the beat.. Not something I'd hear more than a handful of times..

6. Niggaz Nature - Great OG vibe, I ain't mad at anyone that sample Human Nature.. Such a great song, why did Lil Mo have to be all over the vocals though, chill bitch! haha

7. This Life I Lead - Not really my type of beat, sounds kinda cheap to me like it might be at home on a B1 mixtape.. sorry brother, had to say it haha..

8. The World Is Mine - Oh shit! Never even thought of this idea, great work here! Gonna have this one playing for a while, already know it!

9. War Gamez - Never really enjoyed the beat, even when it was DPG's so not really a fan of this mix..

10. Watcha Gonna Do - [MENTION=2324]jayyRemixx has the best mix of this imo but damn if this doesn't give it competition.. Love Pac/Snoop mixes when they're done with an authentic vibe.. Great work!

11. Never B Peace - Great OG vibe, don't really listen to the OG but this is still amazing.. Still love the retail remix..

12. Thru My Rearview - All I need is One Mic! haha great mix here, never thought this pella would flow so well over this beat..

13. Thug N U, N Me - Love how you remixed the OG with Liberian Girl.. One of my fav MJ songs so you know I'm loving this one..

14. Crooked Nigga Too - Love the beat, just wished another pella was on it.. I can't get jiggy with this shit haha..

15. Wonda Why They Call U Bitch - Love how you enhanced the OG with the DR elements, gonna start listening to this one more than the OG Demo version..

16. Thug 4 Life - Ehhh, not really for me.. beat is just too loopy for me you know? Kinda bores me after the first verse..

17. Dear Mama - Took a few listens to get into it and I'm glad I did.. Love the new chorus, the beat is great and has the same warm vibe as the OG..

18. Hold On - Damn this is that shit that gets me in the mood to light the good up.. Man I wished this was an OG, sounds like it could be damn it! haha great fuckin job here, Mexican Man!

[MENTION=747]Papaveli - Overall, it's a pretty damn good tape, not your best one but its still amazing.. You need an all-enhancements tape for real, you and [MENTION=1946]DJ Cvince need to do one for real.. Always look forward to anything projects and mixes you got going on..

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
                          http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

Originally posted by KREW View Post
                            1. Da Struggle Continuez - Great enhancement, i remember you made an enhancement of this one before.. Never really listen to this OG but now that it sounds like this, I might put this into rotation a bit more now..

2. Don't Stop - This mix was dope on the Ghetto Ghost site tape.. As with that tape, love how you matched Pac's vocals to Daz and C-murder's vocals..

3. Thug Luv - Reminds me of the OG vibe from Dante's series, haven't heard this one in a while so this was really refreshing to hear.. Sounds like it could be a pre-mix

4. Fame - Damn never really listened to the OG much because the retail shit on it but I'm liking this one more than retail.. Great work here homie!

5. Initiated - Love the melody in the beat, Pac flows really good on the beat.. Not something I'd hear more than a handful of times..

6. Niggaz Nature - Great OG vibe, I ain't mad at anyone that sample Human Nature.. Such a great song, why did Lil Mo have to be all over the vocals though, chill bitch! haha

7. This Life I Lead - Not really my type of beat, sounds kinda cheap to me like it might be at home on a B1 mixtape.. sorry brother, had to say it haha..

8. The World Is Mine - Oh shit! Never even thought of this idea, great work here! Gonna have this one playing for a while, already know it!

9. War Gamez - Never really enjoyed the beat, even when it was DPG's so not really a fan of this mix..

10. Watcha Gonna Do - [MENTION=2324]jayyRemixx has the best mix of this imo but damn if this doesn't give it competition.. Love Pac/Snoop mixes when they're done with an authentic vibe.. Great work!

11. Never B Peace - Great OG vibe, don't really listen to the OG but this is still amazing.. Still love the retail remix..

12. Thru My Rearview - All I need is One Mic! haha great mix here, never thought this pella would flow so well over this beat..

13. Thug N U, N Me - Love how you remixed the OG with Liberian Girl.. One of my fav MJ songs so you know I'm loving this one..

14. Crooked Nigga Too - Love the beat, just wished another pella was on it.. I can't get jiggy with this shit haha..

15. Wonda Why They Call U Bitch - Love how you enhanced the OG with the DR elements, gonna start listening to this one more than the OG Demo version..

16. Thug 4 Life - Ehhh, not really for me.. beat is just too loopy for me you know? Kinda bores me after the first verse..

17. Dear Mama - Took a few listens to get into it and I'm glad I did.. Love the new chorus, the beat is great and has the same warm vibe as the OG..

18. Hold On - Damn this is that shit that gets me in the mood to light the good up.. Man I wished this was an OG, sounds like it could be damn it! haha great fuckin job here, Mexican Man!

[MENTION=747]Papaveli - Overall, it's a pretty damn good tape, not your best one but its still amazing.. You need an all-enhancements tape for real, you and [MENTION=1946]DJ Cvince need to do one for real.. Always look forward to anything projects and mixes you got going on..

thanks for the major feedback man...

im really liking how Hold On turned out... i never really listen to the og at all but then when i was looking for a pella for that beat i was kinda getting a good vibe from them together... this has become my favorite mix from the tape by far... the vocals go with the beat so well not to mention that great vibe!!

Comment

watcha gonna do

war gamez

world is mine

initiated

hold on are dope nice work over all bro

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X