Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[DL NOW] D-Ace & DJ LV Presents - 2pac 'Only The Strong Survive Vol.1' (2012)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    A mixtape that reams quality from start to finish whether you love the remixes or not. Great job mastering this bad boy.

Several excellent tracks.... the stand out for me is....

Street Life.... This track is AMAZING! Hands down sounds like it could be, scratch that, should be retail! I'd love to hear a version with some Prince Ital banging out an intro and possibly an outro to give it a bit more of that authentic OG vibe.

Did you gents try something like this? Or would you consider giving this a try?

Other amazing tracks include...
    Wassup with the Love, California Love, Black Jesus and Old School

Overall, a sick tape. My only critique is that a few of the tracks (i.e. Letter, Morn Me), although very well mixed, just didn't fit the mood of the track. But hey, that's a subjective/personal opinion and doesn't take away from my appreciation of what you guys put together here.

Thanks for the share.
    Thanks for your comment, glad to you see you love the mixtape so much.

I really think How long will they mourn me fit the mood 100%. Its the og sample, its only a lil bit more like a newer remake of the original beat. But it have the same vibe in my opinion.

I agree about L2tp, it have a totally different vibe.

Comment

• I downloaded this on Datpiff a while back. It's a bombass mixtape. I also like the "That Was Then" mixtape.

Comment

• OMG ... Now you done it ... shit I've away too long .. this shit give me the chills .. bumping this thru my macbook pro/fidelia/airfoil/yahma/kefs ..... wow ... no words can not believe I ain't heard this !!!!

Absolutele bangers ... thanks homeboy x50000 thanks. Wish I had some smoke but life has come to a point that I can not enjoy that shit no more but this makes up for it !!!!

D-Ace & DJ LV - loved all your tapes from westcoast ryder days ..... stay blessed !!!

Last edited by tli; 01-20-2013, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• Thanks bro!

Comment

• Very great! GREAT MUSIC!! I've never heard such qualitative unofficial remixes! D-Ace and DJ LV are the best!

Comment

• bump bump bump

who has not heard it yet should do it now...

today i check the full tape again, man this i genius, really great work, pure enjoyment

Comment

• Yeaaaah i need some new shit 2 my audio big thanx homies :]

Comment

• Again love the music D-ace bumpin this full blastin

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X