Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[DL NOW] D-Ace & DJ LV Presents - 2pac 'Only The Strong Survive Vol.1' (2012)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DL NOW] D-Ace & DJ LV Presents - 2pac 'Only The Strong Survive Vol.1' (2012)

D-Ace and I are happy to drop this mixtape. We worked for around a year on this mixtape, and come with this final tracklist.

First I want to thank some people. Thanks [MENTION=1946]DJ Cvince and [MENTION=2327]DOPFunk for submitting a beat for the mixtape. Thanks 2 [MENTION=306]KREW [MENTION=2072]Klockwork [MENTION=1579]SiK RyDa [MENTION=2814]JackV for always giving their feedback on the mixes etc.

Big propz 2 [MENTION=2343]ThuG4LifE for making the amazing cover, thanks!

Thanks 2 [MENTION=1484]KingSimba for all the support!

The most propz goes out to [MENTION=2997]Bryanonim! for mastering the mixtape so beautifull & [MENTION=943]MrMind, for always giving us the best cpu’s you will find on the net, plus always giving his honest feedbacks! Thanks a lot m8 for all your help and support.

And ofcourse Thanks 2 the #staff and the whole site!

I wanted to say something about track 9 (wassup with the love). This is a remake of the DJ one remix of the same song. It was always one of my fav remixes ever, but I hate that his acapella was not really good, plus not a fan of the drums he used. So we made the decision to redo it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For now its only a Datpiff link, because we want to have the mixtape in the leaderboards there hahaha. Its a sponsored link, so you dont need a account or whatever to stream or download it. I will add some more download links later.

Enjoy.

Download Link:

Today its 16 years ago since Tupac Shakur died, because the shooting on September 7th 1996. This mixtape is to celebrate his life and to remember the amazing person/artist he was. This mixtape contains remixes of acapella's that are never remixed before.

#vip #dj
    Attached Files

Dont forget to rate on dattpif if you have an account .

Comment

Fuck Yea!!!! I was just about to go to sleep, worked all got damn night long.. 2am to 10am.. but now I'm about to enjoy this tape and get my chill on..

thanks for all the good times you have gave me man with your tapes and shit... haha

remember when I was down in NC like 6 years ago and I was all alone, by myself and feelin down and out, I had that DJ play your Marvin Gaye Sucker 4 Love mix at the car show.. it really brought me alive, cant thank you enough man, and hell, That was Then, This is Now.. that tape took me to Ga. last June to see the 40th Birthday Concert.. haha you have gave me some of the best times in my life.. cant thank you enough..lol

props to DJ LV and Props to D-Ace, 2 of the hardest working guys in the 2pac community...

and props to all the others that are hard working in this community, we all need to meet at TASF one year and put screen names to faces...
      Last edited by SiK RyDa; 09-13-2012, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Trailer sounds promising, damn these songs are so dark but funky at the same time. Ill check out the whole tape for sure
        My Current PC
        i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

much propz thx to u guys...

Comment

Thanks for the drop, I gave it a fast listen and it sounds great, gonna do a review after a few listens.
            www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
            www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
            www.facebook.com/LilProphet
            www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

man my day has been pretty shitty but now its been made!
              was anticipating the tape for months now, the tape is definitely one of it's kind. going to comment my review soon.

Comment

You guys always make quality mixes. I decided to keep Street Life, Soulja Like Me, When I Get Free, Wassup Wit The Love, Black Jesus & Pour Out A Little Liquor.

"Pour Out A Little Liquor" is my fav from the whole tape

Comment

Thanks guys, i hope you enjoys it .

Comment

nice quality.nice beats.sounds nice.
                    rip pac

Comment

I hope you guys will enjoy the tape, I have 2 say I enjoyed working with DJ LV on this tape, great teamwork and im lookin forward 2 do another volume!

Comment

Love your remixes. Nothing can compare to the originals, but this is one of the best of the remixes I have heard 5 on datpiff.
                        "Yo Krazy B". "You know what, When u said that last time, I was kind of trippin right, but now yo right, I am crazy, but you know waht else, I don't give a fuck" (Above the rim)
                        "A coward dies a thousand deaths, A soldiers dies but once." (Tupac)
                        "I am the punishment of god. If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." (Ghengis Khan)

Comment

great remixes guys

i'm loving the fame remix you did that's going straight in to my playlist

Comment

much props 2 yu both outstandin job !!

Comment

Fuck Yes!, I Can't Wait To Listen

I Know Death Follows Me
                              But
                              I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X