Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[DL NOW] D-Ace & DJ LV Presents - 2pac 'Only The Strong Survive Vol.1' (2012)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hannibal The Konqueror View Post
    great remixes guys

i'm loving the fame remix you did that's going straight in to my playlist
    Haha glad u like it, that was actually a last minute remix we finished yesterday!

Comment

everyone comment, vote and all that jazz in the datpiff

lets see it go on the homepage

Comment

I'd say this is the highlight of the 13th. Bomb1st didn't really bring anything worth while to the table.

Comment

finally "When I Get Free"
          remember when you showed me the first ideas with that beat via skype

thats my favorite mix ...better than the original version and better than the retail (which I love)

[MENTION=856]LarsVerb [MENTION=842]D-Ace you created a dope mixtape ...I really hope you will do volume 2

I will post a review tomorrow or on weekend
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by D-Ace View Post
            Haha glad u like it, that was actually a last minute remix we finished yesterday!
            lol well i'm glad you finished it then

Comment

Nice to see this released giving it a download right now thanks to all the fellas involved

Comment

i love this...

how long will they mourn me
                reincarnation
                wassup with the love
                thugz mansion

are my favorites...

how long will they mourn me is the sexiest thing ever.... EVER.... what a great job...

wassup with the love og i heard maybe once... lol.. wasnt a big fan... it was good to hear a version that caught my ear this time... now i can listen to the song more...

Comment

Originally posted by velikopen View Post
                  nice quality.nice beats.sounds nice.
                  rip pac
                  cant wait to hear this bomb !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

cant wait to hear this bomb

Comment

This Tape Is Amazing, The Mastering Is Amazing, This is Definetly The Best Tupac Mixtape I Have Ever Heard.

I Will Review The Tracks As soon As I Can!
                      Last edited by Creation; 09-13-2012, 07:18 PM.

I Know Death Follows Me
                      But
                      I'll Murder Him First

Comment

just wondering [MENTION=842]D-Ace did you play bass in some of these tracks

Comment

Originally posted by JackV View Post
                          just wondering [MENTION=842]D-Ace did you play bass in some of these tracks
                          Yeah I did do a few bassline on some songs :P

Comment

[DL NOW] D-Ace & DJ LV Presents - 2pac 'Only The Strong Survive Vol.1' (2012)

I Love how long will they mourn me. 18 years and finally a damn good remix with such a clean pella. This is more worth than anything b1 brought on the table

Comment

Street Life-I like how this mix flows to the chosen beat. 8/10 because i didnt like the reverb echoing of the start of 2pac's verse.
                              Letter 2 the President-To me this mix is just OK. it sounds too similar to the og with the exception of the addition of the sounds. Also the sample used sounds too loopy. 6/10
                              How Long Will they Mourn Me-I just love this mix, The Rawness of 2pac's verse. I played this remix 3 times before i went to the 4th track. Forever Mourning. 9/10
                              Souljah Like Me-liked this mix except the Dig Dug Sound. 7/10
                              Never had a Friend like me-This sounds like it is an alternate mix of the Original. Like the sample used. I was never a fan of the chorus but Minnie Ripperton sounds great and the verses are dope. 8/10
                              War Gamez- just ok 6/10 dont get me wrong it is one of the best War gamez remixes, but you can only listen to war gamez mixes for so long before you get bored of the acapella.
                              When I get Free-Love what you did to this one, the guitar is so dope, it makes the mix so much better. 9/10
                              Old School-Cool mix, nice chorus 7/10
                              Wassup With the Luv-Amazing mix even though dj one deserves 1/2 the credit for making the first mix, you made it sound better. 9/10 (DAMN! Drug Dealers dealing to the kiddies, living in the city, aint no pity on the itty bitty)<--- love this line.
                              Thugz Mansion-Nice mix, i like the dude singing on the chorus and nice outro. Peaceful sounding mix. 8/10
                              Black Jesus-Again like Letter to the president sounds similar the og, for me, the og drums of Black Jesus and Letter to the president make the whole song, Hence the similarities. 6/10
                              Reincarnation-I just love guitar sounds, really fell in love with this mix since the first draft you sent me. Love the original. 9/10
                              Until the end of time-Cool mix, the stops at 1:41 were unnecessary 7/10
                              Are you still down-Love love this mix, i really do. The instrumental is really nice. Pac's verse it's awesome 9.2/10
                              California Love-Really nice remix, i have never liked any Cali luv remix but i like this one a lot, at first i didnt like the Ass Slap sounding Clap, but it got fixed by [MENTION=2997]Bryanonim. 8/10
                              Fame-Love seeing my Rear view mirror vibrate from the bass of this song, love the various sounds throughout the whole song. Dope 9/10
                              Pour out a lil Liquor-Dope remix, you dont hear that many mixes of the song and the ones out there suck. Nice lay back beat. Damn I miss My Ni**a! I poured some Ice Tea on the carpet (here at work) when i heard this mix today. 8/10
                              Outlaw-Great job mixing this, i thought it was never going to make on the mixtape, but it did and D-Ace nice job on those Chorus sounds. 8/10

Overall this is a solid mixtape [MENTION=856]LarsVerb [MENTION=842]D-Ace Im glad i was able to help you with some of my little cpus.
                              Last edited by MrMind; 09-13-2012, 10:59 PM.
                              MrMind's cpu acapellas & Remasters Share 09/12 - 09/13

MrMind's (2pac Remasters)

MrMind 2pac cpu Acapellas

Comment

Thanks & props for the mixtape!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X