Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, waiting for Power to be ilegally uploaded ...

Comment

• Originally posted by MiranThaCrookedDon View Post
      Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, waiting for Power to be ilegally uploaded ...
      I got much love for L&O: SVU every Friday night it's running like a marathon in German TV.

L&O: Criminal Intent is good too, Vincent D'Onofrio is a psycho in his role lol
      "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
        I got much love for L&O: SVU every Friday night it's running like a marathon in German TV.

L&O: Criminal Intent is good too, Vincent D'Onofrio is a psycho in his role lol
        I wasn't really into it, but ever since i really watched an episode like a week ago, i've been watching it non stop on Movie Box, which is a free movie/series app, i don't watch Criminal Intent, first time i've heard of it.

Comment

I wasn't really into it, but ever since i really watched an episode like a week ago, i've been watching it non stop on Movie Box, which is a free movie/series app, i don't watch Criminal Intent, first time i've heard of it.
          I didn't knew both of them too, until a few years ago they started these marathons, Friday all night long and Saturday morning, they change between Criminal intent and Special victims unit...

Criminal intent is almost the same but only with murder not with rape like SVU

I don't watch much TV but when I watch there's just shitty program so I was happy when I found Law&Order, once you got into a episode it catches you...

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
            I didn't knew both of them too, until a few years ago they started these marathons, Friday all night long and Saturday morning, they change between Criminal intent and Special victims unit...

Criminal intent is almost the same but only with murder not with rape like SVU

I don't watch much TV but when I watch there's just shitty program so I was happy when I found Law&Order, once you got into a episode it catches you...
            Yeah, SUV gets boring every episode it's just about rape ..

Comment

Yeah, SUV gets boring every episode it's just about rape ..
              Yea lol rape & sexual offending...

Criminal intent is a good alternation and like I said Vincent D'Onofrio is a real psycho detective LOL

Comment

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, waiting for Power to be ilegally uploaded ...
                Here is a Stream new episode 3

On episode 3 the plot thickens when Teresi gets a hold of some dark information about Ghost and cooks up a major blackmail scheme. Meanwhile, Tariq seeks out Kanan, and things get tense as the prosecutors start to turn >>

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Passion View Post
                  Thanks, & i know about this but it's not even HD, i think it is but there's no Quality choice to adjust it to HD so i'll wait for Movie Box it's in 720 there

Comment

Thanks, & i know about this but it's not even HD, i think it is but there's no Quality choice to adjust it to HD so i'll wait for Movie Box it's in 720 there
                    When is the Release there?

Comment

• I don't know, it's still not up, i think it'll be up later in a couple hours, checked on Popcorn Time, they don't even have season 4 up

Comment

• Why watching it on Mobile Phone

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Passion View Post
                          Why watching it on Mobile Phone
                          Cause my laptop is fucked up

Comment

• 11/22/63 Watched the first Season with 8 Episodes with my gf the whole day, this is really a great Watch, something new, wort to watch it.

Comment

• Queen of the South = Gangsta Cartel Shit
                              Claws = Hilarious Female Drama Drug Buisness Shit
                              Judge: Was it your intention to try and get young black people to be violent to police?
                              2Pac: No.
                              Judge: Were you trying to provoke anybody to do anything particular. Were you trying to provoke or try to get people to do things?
                              2Pac: Yes.
                              Judge: Tell us what.
                              2Pac: Think.

Comment

• check MR. Robot and Quarry.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X