(unfinished) NEXICO.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (unfinished) NEXICO.

Im 209 grinding blending these ways of thug livin and drug dealin into dramatized rhymes im the bullet between ur eyes when u catch that glock in ur sights be a surprize u live and i die fuck a phony bow down before me stop pretendin u know me i been a dirt ugly mutha fucka since before ur bitch been blowin me hard headed skills lyrics burned to kill on this mutha fucka like im makaveli wit that thug life tattored under my belly but im on my own thang and that real thang where these gz slang understand the splanglish and watch the white folk vanish callin bill o rielly why he tellin me im an immigrant my foot is comin close to his face like its heaven sent tired of people speaking if im illegal or sendin for more down in mexico best be lucky where we at it aint called nexico
    Say no to Trump.

Go Look Thru Some Rap-Lyrics, See How They Rhyme And Make Words Flow, You´re Losing The Rhyme Everytime, One Second You Keep Focused But On The Another You Get In Another Dimension And Start Throwin Lyrics That Make Sense BUT DON`T R-H-Y-M-E.
    Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X