the war of the roses
        half baked
        friday
        next friday
        demolition man
        rocky 1-4
        the ninth gate
        blade

^^^ my all time favorites, could watch those movies every day!!!

also, those are just ones that came to my head real quick... ill post more soon

Comment

Se7en - dirty, grimey psychological thriller from the same director as Fight Club (another must-see).
          Warrior - Not just a movie about cage fighting - far from it.
          American Psycho - Disturbingly humourous.

Comment

Bourne Trilogy. Braveheart. The Patriot.

Comment

Comment

Gone Baby Gone and The Town, those two movies are still fresh in my mind. Awesome movies.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli5458 View Post

i heard this movie was a huge disappointment .. so i didnt watch it lol ...

Comment

I don't know how much everyone is into history but "Downfall" is brilliant. It's about the fall of Germany at the end of the Second World War. Fantastic film.

Comment

Ghetto Stories: hood movie, starring Lil boosie and webbie and some other cool dudes!

The killer : Action movie influence alot of movies we see today. Chow yun fat! Any john woo movie is great.

Chok-dee : Muay Thai movie. based on dida diafats way to becoming world champion not only about muay thai also a thrilling story .

Legacy : thriller, can you figure out what is real and not! with idris elba(stringer bell "the wire")

Seven Samurai : made in 1954, samurai film. Must see!

Battle Royale : Action Adventure. "Hunger games" were inspired by this one, but This one is 2000 times better.

I make it this long for now

Oh also thanks for some of the movies you posted here already that I haven't seen Oh also the Srpska film is who I look forward to most, gonna watch the unedited version :OO
                        Last edited by Yakidafi; 01-03-2013, 09:08 PM.
                        "Yo Krazy B". "You know what, When u said that last time, I was kind of trippin right, but now yo right, I am crazy, but you know waht else, I don't give a fuck" (Above the rim)
                        "A coward dies a thousand deaths, A soldiers dies but once." (Tupac)
                        "I am the punishment of god. If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." (Ghengis Khan)

Comment

Not a movie but a documentary:

Hidden colors 2

I havent seen part 1 I didn't even know there was one but it seems like they are not related. Amazing documentary revealing the hidden truth about africa and africans and even more. At first I was like 2:30 hours are too much but it was worth every second. I recommend this for everyone to watch. KRS-One also appears in this

Comment

'Magnolia' by Paul Thomas Anderson is my favorite of all-time film. It gets kind of muddy in the middle (3 hour films are tough to manage like that), but still it's quite a beautiful and unique experience.
                            It make homos game at females.

Comment

If you're into Samurai movies then Harakiri, Samurai Rebellion, Seven Samurai and Yojimbo are all must sees.

War movies: Apocalypse Now, Come and See, Full Metal Jacket.

Gangster movies: Goodfellas, Bonnie & Clyde, Chinatown, Mesrine 1 & 2, A Prophet, Sonatine and Point Blank
                              Last edited by JackV; 04-21-2013, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Prisoners! I'd give this movie a 9/10
                                It is incredibly suspenseful and keeps you on the edge of your seat until the very end. A must watch if you're into thrillers and such.

Check it out!

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
                                Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
                                Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
                                Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X