Remaking instrumentals help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remaking instrumentals help

I can never manage to get the keys right. Do I have to just keep on experimenting till it goes right, then do it million times again for the next instrument?

Or do I have to just learn the piano more?

Learn all they chords on the keys it makes it a lot easier man.

Comment

Re: Remaking instrumentals help

When I first remade a few, I made loops of the original song's bars and was practicing the piano over them until they sounded right.. This could be a good start.

Oh I see it's an old ass thread

Sent from my LG Optimus 2x using Tapatalk
      www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
      www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
      www.facebook.com/LilProphet
      www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

Remaking instrumentals help

It would be a lot easier if you knew the piano. So that's my tip.

Maybe one of the site #dj can help you out.

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

was posted months ago but yeah i got the hang of it

starting to be able to find chords

still a pain in the asse

im better at making beats from scratch instead of sampling, ironically

Comment

Comment

its all about how good u can play a instrumental i think , if u dont wanna cut the sample straight from tha original source ... like dre said he sample alot but he have musicians at the studio who replays a speficic part of a old song , so u can add more variation to it , change little things here and there if u want , also u dont have to live with scrappy things like drum , some shizzle , or any other tone in the sample that u dont wanna have in ur mix ... but i think to play a guitar well is better for pac music than playing a keyboard well , because most melodys and chords are not that big time in pac songs . i would luv to have my own bassguitar and a teacher who could teach me to play well, but unfortunately im a poor muthafucka ...

Comment

Originally posted by Al C4ponE View Post
                but i think to play a guitar well is better for pac music than playing a keyboard well
                Piano is a universal instrument, if you can master a piano you can re-emulate all other instruments or sound like a one man band, ofc a real guitar sounds better but you can make them sound like a real guitar from a piano. Pitch bending, amp plugin & a lil vibrato always does the trick after all...strings from a guitar is all vibration

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

well yeah but thats just another way around work , to me it seems like be better to handle more instruments maybe , but thats hard work heh and i got to eat something ^^

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X