Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE EURO 2012 2Pac-Forum GAME! (SIGN UP!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE EURO 2012 2Pac-Forum GAME! (SIGN UP!)

Maybe its the best idea to do this via some site, that set up the rules/points and catagories.

In holland there are plenty of sites that do this. you can make a group with friends, and everyone need to fill in all the scores, positions in the poules, topscorers, countrys that go the finals, how many red cards, yellow cards, and for everything u get a right ammount of points when its correct. You only need to sign up.

There is a ladder for the group, and a ladder for everyone that is playing via the site.

Found one!!!!!! http://www.ekvoorspellen.nl/home

I found a website that is in eglish aswell (righ corner u can swicth from dutch to english) http://www.ekvoorspellen.nl/home

You can make a sub league here (already did) so there is a ladder for the subleague (pac-forum), a personall ladder (with all players on the site) and a sub league ladder, that means we play against other subleagues aswell .

There is alot stuff to bet at, what u guys think? I already made a subleague pac-forum .

Comment

seems like a good idea .. i'll give it a look

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
        seems like a good idea .. i'll give it a look
        Yea I think its awesome we can do it via another website, that already have rules, ladders, etc. Would be days and days of work to make that ourselfs, and it would be a big mess on the forum.

Ofcourse we will post all updates, scores etc on the site aswell. Would be dope if people can help me with that [MENTION=327]HazeSilver . He came with the original idea .

Comment

I've joined sub league. accept me... lol
          2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Originally posted by 003 View Post
            I've joined sub league. accept me... lol
            Accept!!

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
              Yea I think its awesome we can do it via another website, that already have rules, ladders, etc. Would be days and days of work to make that ourselfs, and it would be a big mess on the forum.

Ofcourse we will post all updates, scores etc on the site aswell. Would be dope if people can help me with that [MENTION=327]HazeSilver . He came with the original idea .
              I've signed up and sended a request so accept me. What do you have in mind lars, I'm down to help, share ur thoughts lol. There is still lots of time before the euro so who ever wants to play should sign up. I say once the first game starts no more requests will be accepted.

Comment

Registered and clicked to join 2Pac-Forum Sub-League... waiting on [MENTION=856]LarsVerb to accept me into the party

Comment

i just signed up waitin on lars to accept my request

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal The Konqueror View Post
                    i just signed up waitin on lars to accept my request
                    awesome.... should be a good laugh

come on you other feckers, come join the party too

Comment

Ah cant wait! this should be lots of fun . Just like during the last euro, wasnt that a surprise when russia defeated holland 3-1 :O

Comment

Accepted all the requests.

[MENTION=2855]Hannibal The Konqueror [MENTION=1184]Tron [MENTION=472]003 [MENTION=327]HazeSilver

when u go to standings and click on someones names u can see all scores from that person. There is an option to block that. what would me it better, cause people cant copy scores.

Go to change profile, then u see show my selections. Change it to no.

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
                        I've signed up and sended a request so accept me. What do you have in mind lars, I'm down to help, share ur thoughts lol. There is still lots of time before the euro so who ever wants to play should sign up. I say once the first game starts no more requests will be accepted.
                        Maybe its dope to create a kind of newsletter thing ever few days, with updating scores, info etc .

Comment

Sounds like fun, I'm in, accept my request please.
                          Winter Jamz download link: http://www.datpiff.com/2Pac-2Pac-Win...pe.295538.html

Single:

Comment

Originally posted by Tsubotai View Post
                            Sounds like fun, I'm in, accept my request please.
                            accept.

Comment

im in thanks lars
                              sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X