Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Download Now] KREW Presents 2Pac - International (2Pac-Forum Exclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Download Now] KREW Presents 2Pac - International (2Pac-Forum Exclusive)

Finally after all the time and hard work put into this, I'm ready to drop my first 2Pac mixtape, mixed entirely by myself. I'd like to thank a few people first.

Shout-Outs:
    @LarsVerb for all the advice and feedback he's given me on this project.
    @Draven for the beautiful, dope covers. You got great skills and it's an honor to get a cover from you.
    @007 for creating such a great forum for us Pac heads so some of us could have a place for projects like this.

The Tape:
    I mixed this tape with a One Nation concept in mind where it'd be filled with collaborations with a few solo songs. I chose artists Pac had worked with at least once or artists he wanted to work with. The tape will consist of different types of beats ranging from West Coast, East Coast, Latino and European. I produced a majority of the tape as well. I wanted this tape to have an "international" vibe to it so that no matter where you're from, the tape would have something for you. Hope you all enjoy it!

-------------------------------------------

Download Links:

Pain (Intro) [Fixed!]

DatPiff Link
    Last edited by KREW; 04-16-2013, 09:23 PM.

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
    http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Dope m8, This is the same as the link to send me some days ago right? The Covers are Bomb! Congratz to [MENTION=1184]Draven.

Thanks for dropping.

[MENTION=306]KREW will upload it for u on Datpiff.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
      Dope m8, This is the same as the link to send me some days ago right? The Covers are Bomb! Congratz to @Draven.

Thanks for dropping.

@KREW will upload it for u on Datpiff.
      Yeah it's the same links I sent you. Thanks for uploading it to Datpiff too. Appreciate it.

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:

Comment

cool was waiting on this,cant wait to hear it
        sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=306]KREW http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=325982

I added the link to the first post aswell.

Comment

The Most Anticipated 2Pac Mixtape In Years! Feels Like a Retail Album!

Comment

quick review...

decent intro :/

i love better dayz. great first mix 9 out of 10.

warriorz sounds ok. love the pac verse, suits the instrumental perfectly. the chorus sounds ok on that beat. 7.5 out of 10

street dreamer. i love this mix. nice mellow vibe to it, perfect when putting it with the me against the world pella. 10 out of 10

making moves. love the way u have blended this together, nice chris rock intro. love the instrumental fresh sound and goes well with the pella. 9 out of 10

trumpt tight- ove the mix cause its rerely mixed with LS and ASU. 9 out of 10. i think again the instrumental choice gives that classic vibe. 8 out of 10

Gangsta'd Up- nice choice of instrumental. love how u changed up the intro with the still ballin pella. a good change to all those still ballin mixes out there. i love the snoop chorus, ive used it in one of my mixes before. nice vibe with adding snoop. 8.5 out of 10

Cant Be My Lady- love nate and that g funk vibe. pac sounds amazing on this vibe. str8 g-funk 9.5 out of 10, i think its a good change going with the one pac verse cause it makes him not sound overused.

On My Own- pac and ll cool j. didnt expect this. one of my favorite mixes so far. has such a warm feeling and goes perfect with the warm feeling of pacs words. 10 out of 10

How Do U Want It- when i saw the tracklist featuring MJ i had high expectations.. nice blend/remix on the chorus, though i think removing the pac adlibs could of made it more unique with just having MJ and no pac. nice relaxing mix 8 out of 10

Losin Ya Mind- i fucken love this. one of the biggest highlights of the mixtape. the way pac starts into this mix and the verse u choose is perfect. 10 out of 10, nothing else left to say!!!

Thug 4 Life- again the vibe u give to the mixes of the pac pellas are perfect. kool g rap is one of my favorites. 9 out of 10

Old School- a solid mix, the vibe goes good with the old school vibe. though too much mellow i think. its better than 90 percent of the old school mixes out there. a solid mix 8 out of 10.

Housewife- WOW!! i didnt expect this, a completely different vibe to all the there you go mixes out there. love the chorus. the perfect chorus bro! 10 out of 10. really showed ur skills here!

International- i had high expectation here because its the title of the mixtape. i think u pulled this off nicely, really sums up the level the mixes are at and the vibe of the mixtape! 10 out of 10

Homeboyz- nice solid mix, gets better and u get into the song more as it plays. just the vibe of the instrumental doesnt match the rest of the mixtape. but i guess its good to switch it up. dunno what to think here. a good solid mix. 7.5 out of 10, could be an 8 easily

Komradz- one of my favorite pac songs. love the drums and the guitar. i think its a little too much for the pella though. still got my listening and love what u did with the "badboy your so so def" 8.5 out 10.

Initiated- seeing outkast on the tracklist had me anticipating this hard. love it!! i think the chorus though could be moved slightly to the left. love the whole song, i think moving the chorus will make it a little more on point. the addition of outkast was great! 8.5 out of 10

Fuck All Yall- u have really switched the vibe of this mix compared to all those out there. the cuts in the instrumental are great on the nas verse. again cant really say anything bad!! 9 out of 10

Hold On Be Strong- one of my favorite pac songs when im down. love scarface on this! seriously its a classic, great end to the mixtape 9.5 out of 10

now for the bonus mixes-
              War Gamez- nive intro to the mix, love the helicopter and the drums. the melody is nice too, the transition after the first pac verse is amazing. again highlights ur skills. also i didnt think u could of given the war games mix a slight gfunk/mellow vibe. great mix 9 out of 10

Initiated (Mix II)- i love this mix from the competition. i thought this mix should of won! its 1 of 2 initiated mixes i kept from that competition. love how you took advantage of the multiple layers and adapted it to this instrumental. i think if pac was alive and this mix came out he would be bumping this. this is worthy of featuring on a nu mixx klassics 3 if it ever came out lol. like its something of the quailty id expect it to drop on something of that stature. my favorite initiated mix i have heard 10 out of 10

Hold On Be Strong (Mix II)- nice switch up. didnt expect this. love the words to my unborn blend. the drums are perfect. a great ending to the mix. love freddie fox on this. personally i think this should of been on the mixtape instead of being a bonus track. 10 out of 10.

FINAL COMMENTS: this is one of the best mixtapes i have ever heard. seriously from start to finish u have my attention. the quality of the sound, the mixes, the skills shown, the production shown is amazing! 9.5 out of 10 overall

i wish u all the best with success of this mixtape! definitely deserves the attention and credit
              Last edited by LiquidOcelot; 03-16-2012, 12:07 PM.
              **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
              **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
              **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
              CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
              CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
              CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

2. "Better Dayz": Very powerful beat, good opener after the intro, background vocals brings the harmony. 8/10.
                3. "Warriorz": Loving it. It's not the regular hard Dre beat you hear, its the beat that brings me the feeling a warrior ready to face anything. Nate's hook is superb. 9.5/10
                5. "Makin Movez": Haha, intro is some funny shit. Brings the mood. Old School, hard as well as smooth, love the hook. 9/10.
                8. "Can't Be My Lady": Another Nate Dogg hook. Surprised to hear that pella over it. Another flawless track. 9/10.
                9. "On My Own": Nice, not completely my type, still clean and all that. Goes good with what I've heard of the tape though. 7.5/10.
                10. "How Do U Want It": Sexyyy, really interesting to put at the side of the retail. Mothafucka got me dancing. MJ sexes the hook up. 10/10.
                11. "Losin' Ya Mind": Some Dre and Snoop shit! Loving the hook. Hard shit. 8.5/10.
                12. "Thug 4 Life": The dopest one together with Whizz OG Remake. 9.5/10.
                13. "Old School": Very good remix overall, getting a bit tired of the vibe though after "Thug 4 Life" which somewhat reminds me of it. Still. 8.5/10.
                14. "Housewife": What sample is this? I might not have a great music ear, but this brings me that reggae vibe. Great variation, love Game's adlibs on the hook. Warren G's verse is the shit. Roll one up, and your day is done to this motherfucker. 9/10.
                15. "International": Snoop Doggy Dogg. Fuckin' till this shit is sloopy. Still loving every second of it. Smooth, G-Funkish. 9/10.
                17. "Komradz": Love the electric guitarr. Love the beat. Love the mix. Another 9/10.
                20. "Hold On Be Strong": Very different from the regular Hold On mix, it's something more positive about it. 8.5/10.
                22. "Initiated": My favorite together with Sabi's. 8/10.

Couldn't listen to all tracks, datpiff doesn't work for me, and my download was interupted for some reason. Listened to those you uploaded on soundcloud. From everything I've heard of it, there's not one song that doesn't maintain a very high quality. Everything is mixed well. All the beats fits. Never actually gets boring as most tapes, were there's either fillers or a similar sound to all tracks. From what I've heard, at least a 9/10 to this tape.
                Winter Jamz download link: http://www.datpiff.com/2Pac-2Pac-Win...pe.295538.html

Single:

Comment

thx for dropping this man!! gonna check it out now

Comment

Kool stuff downloading now will check this out for sure thanks

Comment

[MENTION=7122]djmoey [MENTION=8652]Tsubotai, thanks for the detailed reviews and feedback. would love to see more reviews like this.

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:

Comment

Originally posted by KREW View Post
                        [MENTION=7122]djmoey [MENTION=8652]Tsubotai, thanks for the detailed reviews and feedback. would love to see more reviews like this.
                        Its comming one of these days m8 . always love to hear a tape more days before making a review.

Comment

getting it now, let you know what i think after i heard it lol
                          Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin
                          Where blood has been shed the tree of forgiveness cannot grow

Comment

Wow . .really wanna check this out .. but dont have time till tomorrow .. thanks for dropping the tape .. once i hear it .. i'll try n make a review

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X