Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Download Now] KREW Presents 2Pac - International (2Pac-Forum Exclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=306]KREW

Thug4life is so smooth. Maybe the best remix ever I have heard of this pella. Love that song.

Comment

still have to listen it thnks fro dropping it out
      sigpic

Comment

started with my review m8 . will up it tommorow.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
          started with my review m8 . will up it tommorow.
          Lookin' forward to it homie.

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
          http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

First of all I want to congratz you with you first mixtape. I love the creativity you putted into this tape. New hooks, new guests, and no just randoms. All the hooks and guests are fitting perfect with 2pac's vocals. Thanks 2 [MENTION=1184]Draven for the nice covers aswell.

This mixtape is a become a really legit and dope mixtape. I hope we can expect more from you in the future. The idea of making a kind of one nation vibe mixtape is good, Maybe add some lil bit less guests the next time. Some remixes have too much non pac, so It would have been dope if you added some 2pac adlibs/talking whatever through the others theirs verses etc. sometimes there is too much parts in the song without any pac.

My review.

1. Good intro, beat is pretty good, hook is nice. The second verse is only on the wrong bar. I know you uploaded a link to the other intro. But I review the mixtape you released. No updates you dropped later. Cause most people will hear the version that was on the tape from the start. So its a good mix, only the wrong bar thing ruins it a bit for me.
            2. Really like this, beatifull beat. Fits pretty awesome with pacs vocals. Good to hear a solo track /
            3. One of my favourites from the mixtape. Loves the nate dogg, and scarface is pretty nice aswell.
            4. Another favourite from me, dope as hell. Love that hook and beat.
            5. Cool remix, the vocals are flowing good with this beat. The hook sounds pretty eastisch and dope aswell. Raw track!
            6. This remix reminds me of the og. The drums are sounding pretty the same, from what i can hear in the bad q version we have. Sounds dope.
            7. Was not feeling this remix. Snoop fits not that good in my opinion.
            8. nice remix. Hook sounds dope, beat is dope, amg is dope and the outro is dope. This track reminds me of all about u.

I only wished you used a 2nd 2pac verse, instead of that kind of nate dogg verse, what sound a lil bit off key sometimes. With that 2nd 2pac verse, this remix would have been my fav remix. Now its not

9. nice remix, dope hook. LL cool J sounds pretty awesome aswell.
            10. Really an awesome beat, 2pac flows pretty well on this. Nice to hear another dope MJ and 2pac song!
            11. Was not really feeling this one. Not my type of beat, plus there is not much pac .
            12. My fav remix of the tape, like you already know. The beat is so great, plus Kool G rap sounds fucking awesome. The best thug 4 life mix ever made maybe? hehe
            13. na was not feeling this. I dunno, sounds not really right to me.
            14. Pretty creactive and dope concept. 2pac and warren G are sounding dope on this dope. Not sure about biggies verse.
            15. Not really like this. Pac sounds really slowed down. The hook is pretty awesome btw, other guests are dope aswell.
            16. good to see a 2pac and WC collab. Remix is aight, not something I would listen alot again.
            17. awesome guitar in the instrumenal, beat not really fit the acapella 100% i think.
            18. one word DOPE. Great collab, great work.
            19. was not feeling this beat. my least fav remix from the tape.
            20. Hey i mixed this beat/sample aswell, with lie 2 kick it hehe. Sounds good, scarface sounds dope aswell. Maybe theb eat sounds a lil bit too happy, especially the hook, for this pella.
            21. dope beat, nice remix. This was your remix for the war gamez contest right? It was on of my fav from that contest.
            22. another remix from the contest hehe. Not really felt this one.
            23. Really a dope idea, that sample is so smooth and dope. Good featuring by freddie fox. Only the drums are sounding pretty loud, and weird for me. Maybe needed some softer drums.

That was my review.This mixtape was pretty dope, and one of the better mixtapes that would drop this year, I am pretty sure of this. As you can see in my review, the first part of the mixtape was better in my opinion. I would have skipped some remixes on the 2nd part of the tape, sounds like you added some as kind of fillers.

But overall, the whole proffessional sound of the mixtape was awesome, and really congratz with the final result. Its a pretty mixtape m8.

I hate giving a score in my reviews, so i wont do this hehe.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your feedback [MENTION=856]LarsVerb. Like the description said, there's gonna be some stuff for everyone, some which you won't like. This whole thing was a learning experience and I'll only get better at this shit. Again, thanks homie. But one last thing...

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
              12. My fav remix of the rape, like you already know. The beat is so great, plus Kool G rap sounds fucking awesome. The best thug 4 life mix ever made maybe? hehe

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:

Comment

Originally posted by KREW View Post
                Thanks a lot for your feedback [MENTION=856]LarsVerb. Like the description said, there's gonna be some stuff for everyone, some which you won't like. This whole thing was a learning experience and I'll only get better at this shit. Again, thanks homie. But one last thing...

LOL noticed that later hahaha.

Comment

Dope cover like always, i'm goin to listen to this tape i, see how good KREW really is

Comment

[MENTION=306]KREW

sorry homie,... i'm downloading again .. hope this time i don't get no interruptions and can listen to this nice and smooth ..

looking forward to it and i'll post a review for damn sure ..

Comment

Here we are then [MENTION=306]KREW .. I finally got around to doing a small review.. Sorry im so late bro ..

2. Better Days- I love the instrumental.. Really solid beat and the background singing was an awesome touch ... So overall i give this one a 9/10 .. great way to open

3. Warriorz- Hahaa .. I love the hook on this.. fuckin nate.. good track .. beat was full of bass but great nonetheless.. 8/10 for me ...

4. Street Dreamer - fucking great instrumental.. Hell Yea!!! .. i love the music in this .. very west coast ... the more i heard it the more i liked it..and pacs pella fit perfectly .. 10/10 ..

5. Making Moves- Yeah i'm feeling this one too.. I like the hook a lot .. its really old skool and the music is really chilled out .. good one .. 8/10

6. Trump Tight- Super Mix my friend .. Love it .. beat is great and i was really bumpin my head to this .. 9/10

7. Gangsta'd up- hahaha .. yeah old school snoop .. loved this track .. good job with the beat .. solid mix man .. 8.5/10

8. Can't Be My Lady- This one actually had a very soothing feel .. i absolutely love the instrumental .. its great .. dope track right here 9/10

9- On My Own- Wow really felt this beat on another level .. love the guitar or whatever that was .. good shit .. hook was nice too .. 9/10

10. How Do U Want it- WOW .. simply 10/10 ... great freaking job ... one of the best so far

11- Losin Ya Mind-- ooh ohh ohh .. Damn i loved pac's verse here .. fit perfectly.. the track was hard hitting .. great mix man .. 9/10

12. Thug 4 Life -- Shit man .. the guitar was beautiful in this .. music was great man .. damn man .. going good so far .. 9/10

13. Old Skool- Damn son .. Another bomb track right here .. the instrumental is top 3 in the mixtape .. i love it..haha..funny outro .. best mix i heard for this track ever .. 10/10 my friend

14. Housewife- Haha .. was rocking my head to this .. good job with the beat .. overall 8/10

15. International- Hahaha .. love how the song starts with Snoop .. Great playa track .. beat is nice n slow, good flow .. good track 9/10 ..

16. Homeboyz-- Shit i like this .. but its not one of my faves from the tape .. 8/10 for me

17- Komradz -- Sounds like Santana on the guitar .. Great mix though .. not sure but the pella could be higher cuz the bass is quite powerful .. but overall 8.5/10

18. Initiated- LOOOOLL .. man u know i love the one u did for the competition .. This one wasn't bad either .. 7.5/10 ..

19. Fuck All Y'all- Hahaha .. Man u completely changed it.. really chilled out beat .. but i didn't feel this one all that much .. 7/10

20. Hold On Be Strong- Oh man!! I like this one .. bumpin my head again .. good track .. really positive feel .. 9/10

21. War Gamez- Really cold .. beat is tight and i love the outlawz in this beat.. good mix man .. 8.5/10

22. Initiated- Thug Pound Biyaaatch!!! My favorite mix from the competition .. super track.. fuckin 10/10 ..

23. Hold on Be Strong- Awesome Mix and better than the one in this tape .. awesome job .. i remember hearing this somewhere .. 9/10...

So over all this is an amazing mixtape.. A lot of work put into this, i can tell .. Dope shit .. Congrats man .. you have a very unique style with your beats and instrumentals .. This is the first time i got to hear ur music properly and i gotta say,, you got me good .. Congrats homie .. repped

Comment

Thanks a lot [MENTION=7784]Omar, way better review than what I was expecting haha.. Glad you enjoyed the tape brotha!

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:

Comment

pt2

12 Bug 4 Life
                          Dope beat really smooth, pacs flows nicely. Heard this kool g rap verse before.. still sounds dope over this aswell good job

13 Old School
                          its the realllllll hip hopppp dope anotha nice laid back beat

14 Housewife
                          cant turn a hoe into a housewife baby, nice mix cool guests aswell

15 International playaz
                          Veeeeery nice another dope smooth beat sounds awesome i love it! That synth on the hook is awesome, hook is aight is that the original hook from the beat? Dope guests again

16 Homeboyz
                          dope mix a bangerrrrrr |

17 komradz
                          Good mix cool beat again, lovely guitars!!

18 Initiated
                          allright mix, prefer the other 1

19 Fuck All Yall
                          I dont need nobodehh, dope mix i like da hook, nas is dope 2

20 Hold On
                          This reminds me of another pac song this sample, no idea wich 1 lol, anyways sounds dope good mix

21 War Gamez
                          Hmm did I hear this before?? no idea sounds familiar somehow though, did u submit this for the competition or something? Anyways sounds dope i like

22 Initiated mix ii
                          1 of my favs, much better then the other 1 in my opinion, what an awesome beat!! Very nice!!

23 Hold On Be Strong II
                          Pretty cool nice 2 hear some new guests again, is that really freddie foxxx? He sounds so relaxed on this lol anyways i like it, did u make this beat? With the words 2 ma firstborn sample! Nice work if u did.

Overall great mixtape, very nice taste in beats i really dig your style, sorry for the short review lol

Comment

The remixes to "Old school" and "How Do U Want It" are one of the (if not the) sickest beats ever produced for those verses since 1995, hands down. Big ups Krew, you actually managed to get me hyped with those, lol

Comment

[MENTION=842]D-Ace thanks a lot for finishing up that review. I appreciate the feedback. Glad you enjoyed most of the tape.

Originally posted by Yaki Kadafi
                              The remixes to "Old school" and "How Do U Want It" are one of the (if not the) sickest beats ever produced for those verses since 1995, hands down. Big ups Krew, you actually managed to get me hyped with those, lol
                              Wow, thanks. I really appreciate that compliment homie. Stay tuned.because the dj's n i are gonna bring some heat on the next site tape.

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X