This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Performance Upgrades

I have been using the recent forum activity to do alot of testing on the sites performance. I have found some areas where it was lagging and have tried to fix. The shoutbox being the main one. The shoutbox seems to be running alot faster as is alot of other parts of the site.

Some things are still slow and its a problem I am working out.

After I get the site running smoothly I need to get back to work on the styles of the site. As you guys may have noticed I wiped out the light styles since they were garbage anyways. The styles/icons etc is the last part of the site needing some real work.

*Edit* Real quickly I just made a style called NM Black. Check it out.

I tried it,I didn't see a big difference,a but darker so it was calmer to the eyes.

Comment

new NM black skin is dope thanks for the updates..

Comment

true..the NM black skin is fantastic.
        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

thanks, glad you guys liking it. I actually just made that real quick based off of the NM Darker theme. I made it default for now as well, so google will index it and all that good stuff.

One of these days I really need to get on to fixing these styles. The icons all have off color backgrounds and look sloppy (look at the dark gray around the left side of the edit button in your posts) little things like that need to be fixed up.

There are also alot of requests for lighter styles. I really need to get on that.

If you guys would like the "default" vbulletin style can be made available. it is the one that comes with Vbulletin, its white and light blue, and wont have the site banners and what not, but it is a professionally finished style

let me know

Comment

p.s. this is what the default vbulletin style looks like

vBulletin Modifications - vBulletin.org Forum

it is identical to that but with our site info obviously

Comment

might b nice to provide the lighter option...vbulletin default aint bad..i can see some ppl using that one...

Comment

yhea its ok basic is what some people like

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X