This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official WWE Thread

talk anything wwe related in this thread.
    can someone stick this if possible plzzz
    http://outlawz-4life.blogspot.com/

what would u do to sleep with a wwe diva i been loving melina and trish when she was there also mickie james she is too thick lol

Comment

can u post the last ppv i think it was judgment day

Comment

Originally posted by mobcpg View Post
        what would u do to sleep with a wwe diva i been loving melina and trish when she was there also mickie james she is too thick lol

i used to love ashley massaro.. she is so fukin sexxy...

but yea... the wwf will never be the same as it was in the mid to late 90s.. like the dude above me said.. its to commerical and it seems very similar to the wcw during the same time.. lame ass fast rock n roll music for everyone and ect... i still watch it here and there.. i like it when they bring back old wrestlers for stuff... ill watch that even if they dont wrestle... ted dibiase sr. was just on there last monday.. that was pretty cool..

Comment

yeah i grew up on the old school wwf.....hogan was my idol, I even sent him a letter when he was "injured" by earthquake,lol....got a promo photograph of him in return! I think the problem is that now they r a publicly traded company with no real superstar...i think they should go private again, if thats even possible.....they need to treat their superstars better.....bret hart always said they should have a union.Anyway, on the topic of divas no one was sexier than Stacy Keibler....damn she was soooo hot, now she's doin the hollywood thing......my dreamgirl, sigh...

Comment

there is a whole bunch of oldschool wwf videos on youtube......doink clips r my favourite, they should really bring that character back

Comment

Classic match from wrestlemania, just the first part though......rip owen

Comment

the rock is after i stopped watching....here's my top 5...

Hogan
                Bret Hart
                Undertaker
                Steve Austin
                The Rock/Andre the Giant

I guess that makes it 6 then, lol

Comment

Originally posted by baba View Post
                  there is a whole bunch of oldschool wwf videos on youtube......doink clips r my favourite, they should really bring that character back

i know i love youtube.. they pretty much have every wwf show ever posted some way or another.. i was just watching a whole bunch of NATION OF DOMINATION matches the other day... that group was the group that really got me to watch wrestling believe it or not.. i thought the whole "gang" thing was pretty cool.. and that they always rolled so fukin deep... lol.. and i think it was there music that really got me goin...lol

Comment

I love the old wwf shit, when shit was still good, now it's just garbage.

Stone cold and the Rock were my favourite.

When they went , it really got shit and i switched off.

Comment

the characters r weak now.....its so fucked up now...top guy is john cena...he's 2 average from his look, to his personality,etc...it all went downhill after they went public and bought wcw.

Comment

I dont know but i got respect for Randy Orton and for what he is doing in a way. He is entertaining to watch. So i hope he keeps his belt at summer slam.

Here a funny video

Comment

TNA way better in my opinion. They have Blood!, Extream Matches with weapons!. Unlike WWE who got ride of all the good stuff when they went to Tv PG,
                          Last edited by :NexLaw:; 08-06-2010, 04:57 PM.

Comment

TNA is just a retirement home lol!

Comment

hope tna gets bigger competition is what wwe needs to get better
                              sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X